India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun Singhania's Outfits (Page 2)

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for liking the topic guys!!!....:)

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Nice post olly.karan is very stylist.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
u have done a fabulous job.perfect track record of arjuns wardrobe............but i think he will anyways rock...... & take our breath away with his killer looks

-Olly-

diya.o. Newbie
diya.o.
diya.o.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
arjun also looked good in the red punjabi dress he wore whn they were is sanali.....
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
nice topic ollyWinkLOL

well i have said dis a number of times now that i m soo gona miss Arjun Singhania's wardrobeCryLOL
i love all his clothes...so classy..from suits to jackets to other casuals.. n as Pranii said i guess most of them are from Karan's wardrobe..he did that in KMH1 as well..

ok back to the topic...i loved the hot suits he wore initially...no it wasnt jus one.. in the 2nd epi..it was kinda greyish or charcoal black..n nxt mornin wen we are shown him talkin to his parents he was in a brown suit..n then for teh party..(Arohi's Chachu's roka) he wore a shiny black suit.. so see they wer different though teh designs wer same.. like in season 1..those hot suitsDay Dreaming in different colorsLOL

this season i did not like that silverGeek suit he wore for Gauri's weddingLOL but no probz..coz we got to see variety dis timeTongue
last week was a treat wit his hot n cool casuals...
yea u left out the shiny grey outfit he woreDay Dreaming jus before the last party..it was soo neatEmbarrassed n the last black suit ofcourse...Karan carries it all so well..that is wat makes teh outfits look best..Day Dreaming

also u left out the dark blue kurta he wore in the maha epi before he changed to the Punjabi Groom's outfit.. he was soo cute...Heart

Karan will still look the best..but Homage to Arjun Singhania's wardrobeOuchLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-Anjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
ya i remembered his red kurta in that maha episode but since it was only for a while so didnt mention..aww me too liked that suit which he wore for the mask party!!!..i just loved that...karan makes it look so good na..he has a great personality!!..btw dun worry i am sure we will get to see some another style of arjun after singhania..i am sure karan will rock again..btw i dun mind him wearing formals..he looks great in them too..hayee...looking forward to tomorrow's episode..:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
not red Kurta olly..y are u so fond of red?Evil Smile i m talkin bout blue kurtaTongue
btw..i also mentioned the grey outfit he wore this week before teh party wen he scared his Jeej to take Rashi to teh DocLOL

Anjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
@shibz..ya i know...sorry i mistook it to be red ya it was blue..hehe..anyways i also loved that grey outfit with the jacket..he looked like a bachcha..Heart him..

Anjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index