Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun Singhania's Outfits

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey ppl we all know that Arjun Singhania has a unique style and attitude!!...but as per the latest episodes and the latest article we all know that our arjun is gonna leave the singhania coz of rashi's promise ..and that he wud stay away from bad deeds....which his family is into.....yes we r g
onna miss our AS badly spclly his outfits..though i agree in the begining he used to wear the same black suit..🀣...yet lately he has started to wear some classy outfits which has taken our breath away....

during the jungle scenes we have seen him in
  1. blue denim shirt (hope i am riteπŸ˜†)
  2. a brown jacket ..when he and arohi were holding their hands when aro was afraid of darkness..
  3. a black jacket with black vest when arjun was taking flowers from aro as her part of sorry..😳
  4. white shirt when he stood at the top of the car..(and kmh title track at the BG)
  5. black shirt when heand arohi on their way to sarhali..😳
  6. red kurta and dhoti ..wasnt he looing hot!!!!😍
  7. the bridegroom punjabi outfit.....hayeee..😳
  • and when he gets back to his home after the jungle scenes.....we see him in a blue tee repentig for wat he had done ..😳......
  • the shily suit he wears when he expresses his feelings to gauri..about arohi..( hate gauri..😑)
  • the brownish black suit he wears when he goes to meet aro in the party ....wow!!..
  • the brown jacket with grey tee when he hears rashi is pregnant..(he looks like a cute bachcha here..😳)
  • then the black suit he wears...in rashi's party......
hope i havent missed out anything if i have u r free to add and discuss have fun guys....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annieeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice post! πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘ I also loved the red Armani tee he wore during the flash back with Gauri and the 'Practice made m perfect' one 😳 Arjun Singhania deffo has good style, God am gonna miss it with the new track. But am sure Karan will still look good, the guy can manage to look good even as a driver!πŸ˜†
surpatel thumbnail
awesome post he has very good fashion sense i just luv his dressing style its just wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww😍
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Love His Sense Of Dressing β€οΈ And Niice Post πŸ˜‰
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
really nice post Olly dear :) and so true, i love ArjunS's dressing sense and overall style and also Karan's. Mostly that ArjunSwore seems to be from Karan's own wardrobe. Till now i have loved everything that he wore, even the black shiny suit until it became too repititive. My favorite is the Chocolate Brown shiny suit and also the Practice Made Me Perfect T-shirt. i guess it was the Purple Kurta na before the red one, i loved it too.  Karan looks just soo good in everything that during half of the scene i'm completely smitten by him and dont remember anything  ;) luv him, is style and persona.
arshravi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun will look HAWT in whatever he wears - no doubt πŸ˜‰
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
reserved....😭...πŸ˜†
nice topic olly...πŸ€—
and our AS is so classy and stylish..😳
..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yup he looks good in evrythin he wears!!!
nice post!!!
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for liking the topic guys!!!....:)
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post olly.karan is very stylist.