Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [20/12 - 24/12, Epi 37 - 41] (Page 2)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
@kavya
We were expecting the role reversal from KMH1 remember and here is the ace! It is Arjun going for himself! truth is out for Arohi.Arohi repents on the reasons she did not believe him. Arun goes to be a good man tht society values and Arohi will be his shadow this time,crossing her barriers for him and made sure he is reachig his aim.
Despite the love he has to Aroh,once th changed man,he will not open his arms wide open so soon!

He will be like waxed outside and melted inside for the time Arohi patoing him.

Right on the words to Arohi about Chikoo as park and Arjun as jungle!

Awesome take!
Yet to watch yest ep,lolz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujanaSHIKHA19kavyasam

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

"Arohi  Chiku is like a Park!!  there wont be anything new to find out after couple of days, everything will be the same there wont be any change.  Arjun is like a jungle,  no matter how many days u are with him there is still something new about him u are going to find out,  everyday is a new surprise a new adventure"

wow so true..nice ...like it Smile

I really wish she accepts arjun as he is,  and he doesnot have to prove before she accepts him.   and incase he leaves from there before she realises,  then I want him to believe that she is engaged to chiku and then change his lifestyle for himself for his own good and not to prove his worth to the   ahulluwalia's. 

haha "ullu" walias Wink gud 1 Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-kavyasam

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

@kavya
We were expecting the role reversal from KMH1 remember and here is the ace! It is Arjun going for himself! truth is out for Arohi.Arohi repents on the reasons she did not believe him. Arun goes to be a good man tht society values and Arohi will be his shadow this time,crossing her barriers for him and made sure he is reachig his aim.
Despite the love he has to Aroh,once th changed man,he will not open his arms wide open so soon!

Awesome take!

i wish aisa hi ho Big smile n i think now arjun will keep distance 4m aarohi as she is engaged n aarohi will put step forward .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-kavyasam

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Cryeshu i wish the same arohi's part this season

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

Originally posted by Eshu11

@kavya

Awesome take!

i wish aisa hi ho Big smile n i think now arjun will keep distance 4m aarohi as she is engaged n aarohi will put step forward .

exactly ya  ,  if she doesnt accept him now before he leaves, then he shld think she is engaged and arohi comes to patoafy him and then he should act hard to get.  Wink kaash aisa ho.

Du_Nish

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

@kavya hehehehehehe phir yeto 100 pct season 1 will be nah, but it is going to happen like this! I wanted and hope to see something thori si hadke yaar,perhaps as we r expecting but the way shown will be different - then thts wat we gonna call thecharm of kmh.

On the moment,it is predicality with intensity on certain swing - still rocking though
anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Hi missing you all and these takes..phew finally could open and write here..the net connection in this jungle I am sucks!! anyways hoping to see you all soon when I get back home, missing kmh and everything about it:(
Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
@anita di: aww *hugs* di, uin the jungle? me remembering those epis ;)

i loved it that Rashi asks him to leave the family but doesnt say do it for ur love or do it for Arohi :D and the last scene was really good. aww Karan must have ben hurt too. and another thinki loved is that, Rashi was asking him to take back the flute aggain in his hands. So we'll se him as a musician may be :D wud love to see our Arjun/Karanin this avatar :))

guys what does a production head do? i noticed that the production head of KMH2 has been changed 3 times till now.

-Olly-

Go to top