Frequent Posters

adhasrujana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😭eshu i wish the same arohi's part this season
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHIKHA19

i wish aisa hi ho πŸ˜ƒ n i think now arjun will keep distance 4m aarohi as she is engaged n aarohi will put step forward .

exactly ya  ,  if she doesnt accept him now before he leaves, then he shld think she is engaged and arohi comes to patoafy him and then he should act hard to get.  πŸ˜‰ kaash aisa ho.
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

@kavya hehehehehehe phir yeto 100 pct season 1 will be nah, but it is going to happen like this! I wanted and hope to see something thori si hadke yaar,perhaps as we r expecting but the way shown will be different - then thts wat we gonna call thecharm of kmh.

On the moment,it is predicality with intensity on certain swing - still rocking though
anitaksuresh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi missing you all and these takes..phew finally could open and write here..the net connection in this jungle I am sucks!! anyways hoping to see you all soon when I get back home, missing kmh and everything about it:(
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@anita di: aww *hugs* di, uin the jungle? me remembering those epis ;)

i loved it that Rashi asks him to leave the family but doesnt say do it for ur love or do it for Arohi :D and the last scene was really good. aww Karan must have ben hurt too. and another thinki loved is that, Rashi was asking him to take back the flute aggain in his hands. So we'll se him as a musician may be :D wud love to see our Arjun/Karanin this avatar :))

guys what does a production head do? i noticed that the production head of KMH2 has been changed 3 times till now.
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys, anybody want to open Wednesdays or Thursdays thread??😳
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i can open Wednesday's thread :)
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ pranii ya i also have seen the production head been changed 3 times...dunno wats his job?,,,anyways i also loved the last scene......ya nitin aka rajveer also wrote in his status that karan co-operated a lot...may be karan was hurt too..but if u notice previously while doing those action scenes karan had several bruises and cuts on his hands and fingers...πŸ˜” ..but he is a braveheart na..hehe..

ya pranii i also wud love to see him in the job of a music teacher..i wud love to...:)..looking forward to tonite's epi!!!...btw in the new year eve the whole cast of yamla pagla deewna....will be present ...πŸ˜†..looking forward to karanika's performance ...πŸ˜†
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3