Mohabbat Lounge [20/12 - 24/12, Epi 37 - 41]

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Heya guyz..πŸ€—
For ppl who love the show n love analyzing herez a common destination..so pour in & share your views/thoughts about the episode/show..
Few rules to keep the discussion flow nice. :)

1. No actor or character bashing.
2. No derogatory terms to be used.
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum.
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

will edit mine later, opened it already because i know i won't be waking up any time soon since its already 6am πŸ˜†πŸ˜† if you want to know why i am awake till 6am then u can read the 1st pg of Friday's thread πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

have a great weekend!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Edited:
This week has been an emotional week 😭
but i enjoyed those scenes!
this weeks highlight: Arjun and Rashi ⭐️
I love their jodi as brother and sister 😳 Rashi came to a surprise for me, i never thought we would get so many scenes of her with Arjun when the show started...
now i can't wait for Arohi and Shefu's scenes...
i wonder what kind of a 'job' Arjun will look for, he has a degree tho 😳 and i love that Rashi told him to take the flute in his hands rather than the gun πŸ˜ƒ and she's told him to leave the house for his happiness...he deserves it but of course Rudra will bring him back...there is no way he will let Arjun stay away from his "business"

This coming week should be an interesting one 😳 with Arjun out and Arohi "engaged" and seeing Arjun get beat up only to notice later that he has the ring...and had come there just to give that...like Arohi said in her mind, come here Arjun if u truly love me, and he did...of course not for the same reason Arohi had wished for but Arjun could have asked someone else to give it, but no, he came there himself πŸ‘ this might just change Arohi's mind a little and try to give Arjun a chance

I really want Gauri to be exposed right now, but that will not happen for a LONG time!!!
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Pooja, your 24/12 story - 🀣
26 year old bro got drunk with 2 friends 🀣🀣🀣 and u were absorbed i their drunk conversation 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Then ur bhabhi 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 and u too love ur bro - checked if they gonna reach home safely❀️ 

No worries pooj,please continue this story when u gonna be that age,I gonna wait πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have not watched yesterday's episode but  i like the symbol of globe you highlighted.

Symbol of globe : 'La belle et son beau' on a slow dance with snow!
Globe made of glass:

(1) u r right,it creates the feel of fairytale that was how their story startedπŸ‘πŸΌ
(2) it also means the passionate love that even if words deny it,their eyes cant deny the fact.
(3) the breaking of the globe,at times denotes the fragility - it is not to whole extent the fragility of the relationship but it is the fragility in the string of fate in bringing bumps and downs,
(4) they were warmly absorbed under a shield of glass and when the glass is broken,they were still dancing - show the power in this love
(5) the falling of snow was like the blessings showering on them - their happiness and complement of each other were shown externally

Agreed,to u,it is the symbol of the love - do prevail the 'crossing the barrier' feel on it too.

Uh, about the bringing back of the globe,might be later,i believe it will Arohi saying sorry to Arjun and we will see flowers first.

Hmm,it is a dying forum today,everyone enjoying the festive mood.

Have a good time
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hii guys, Merry Christmas. and only 1 fan more needed for Karan's i-f fan count to reach 1000 :D

Edited: now its finally 1000πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. luv u Santa, thanks for this awesome giftπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by Pranii - 13 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Pranii

hii guys, Merry Christmas. and only 1 fan more needed for Karan's i-f fan count to reach 1000 :D

Don't Worry Yaar ..πŸ˜‰.....I've Use My Sister's Account And Join Karan's Fanclub πŸ˜†
Now We Have 1000 Fans πŸ₯³
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Don't Worry Yaar ..πŸ˜‰.....I've Use My Sister's Account And Join Karan's Fanclub πŸ˜†
Now We Have 1000 Fans πŸ₯³

thanks a lot dear😳 so u r the SantaπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ€— really thanks a lot for making this possible this day itselfπŸ˜ƒ by the way, u sure ur sister wont have any problem? convey our thanks to her as well😳

what's ur name dear?
Edited by Pranii - 13 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail

uff  find some time finally .    I would like to say something to Arohi today ,  these are not my lines  but  lines from a movie  that suit arohi in this situation (since she put the ring on Chiku the meeku's finger)

"Arohi  Chiku is like a Park!!  there wont be anything new to find out after couple of days, everything will be the same there wont be any change.  Arjun is like a jungle,  no matter how many days u are with him there is still something new about him u are going to find out,  everyday is a new surprise a new adventure"

I really wish she accepts arjun as he is,  and he doesnot have to prove before she accepts him.   and incase he leaves from there before she realises,  then I want him to believe that she is engaged to chiku and then change his lifestyle for himself for his own good and not to prove his worth to the   ahulluwalia's.  

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail

@pooja  - awesome take in friday's thread  πŸ‘πŸΌ .   rofled a lot at ur comments.    About the globe the one guari broke was not the one he fixed for arohi,  it was a new oneI think , he says yeh gift aur letter .   But I wish they show that Arjun has kept it safe still as her memory somwhere,  because till now he has only had memories but no materialistic item to symbolise.    Arohi atleast  has the bullet with her to symbolise arjun.

@shilpa - even I want arohi to accept arjun as he is,  or else he should go to prove himself not to impress her but for his own good.  and yaay u too noticed it was DJ's hand.   he hee cheeku meeku ullu banega I want DJ to marofy jor se ek thapad to him for his foolishness and eagerness to get engaged.  ullu kahi ka.

@shika - I read ur post in yday's thread,  even I didnot like Arohi putting ring on chiku's finger,  that was not necessay I mean if atleast Arjun had seen it then I wld think it was for the story to move ahead,  but he didnot, so what was the point.  they cld have shown chiku trying to put first and see that he had lost it. 

about raashi taking the promise,  it  will  dfntly prove good for arjun since he will be back to  where he came from , the streets (not literally ) , and that is the best place to get back his own identity.  rps let go of him coz raashi was very clever in taking promise on her baby, nobody can contest it now.   and he was so emotionally drained that even rajveer could overtake him , which was sad.  Loved the tadap tadap lines, suits the situation .  dont worry all is well and  we are going to see some good twists with rudra's mom coming, arjun leaving city and arohi might take some tough decision . 

@nisha - about rudra's mom instigating arjun , yeah now even I think may not happen since Raashi has already set the fire.  but  the old lady will bring out some truths about the fued that will make arohi  take some tough steps.  lets see. 

loved reading everybody's posts.  see ya all soon.

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@kavya
We were expecting the role reversal from KMH1 remember and here is the ace! It is Arjun going for himself! truth is out for Arohi.Arohi repents on the reasons she did not believe him. Arun goes to be a good man tht society values and Arohi will be his shadow this time,crossing her barriers for him and made sure he is reachig his aim.
Despite the love he has to Aroh,once th changed man,he will not open his arms wide open so soon!

He will be like waxed outside and melted inside for the time Arohi patoing him.

Right on the words to Arohi about Chikoo as park and Arjun as jungle!

Awesome take!
Yet to watch yest ep,lolz
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

"Arohi  Chiku is like a Park!!  there wont be anything new to find out after couple of days, everything will be the same there wont be any change.  Arjun is like a jungle,  no matter how many days u are with him there is still something new about him u are going to find out,  everyday is a new surprise a new adventure"

wow so true..nice ...like it 😊

I really wish she accepts arjun as he is,  and he doesnot have to prove before she accepts him.   and incase he leaves from there before she realises,  then I want him to believe that she is engaged to chiku and then change his lifestyle for himself for his own good and not to prove his worth to the   ahulluwalia's. 

haha "ullu" walias πŸ˜‰ gud 1 πŸ˜›

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eshu11

@kavya

We were expecting the role reversal from KMH1 remember and here is the ace! It is Arjun going for himself! truth is out for Arohi.Arohi repents on the reasons she did not believe him. Arun goes to be a good man tht society values and Arohi will be his shadow this time,crossing her barriers for him and made sure he is reachig his aim.
Despite the love he has to Aroh,once th changed man,he will not open his arms wide open so soon!

He will be like waxed outside and melted inside for the time Arohi patoing him.

Right on the words to Arohi about Chikoo as park and Arjun as jungle!

Awesome take!
Yet to watch yest ep,lolz

i wish aisa hi ho πŸ˜ƒ n i think now arjun will keep distance 4m aarohi as she is engaged n aarohi will put step forward .