India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Sick of this

fly_chick Goldie
fly_chick
fly_chick

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
I'm sick and tired of all this- are the creatives deliberately trying to ruin the show!
Roby was my favourite charecter- i loved his relationship with Anu as brothers and his relationship with Taani- it was soo pure and beautiful and then what! He turns villainous and curses them! everyone on the show is a villain and Taani's enemy for god sake! how many villains can one show have.  They're ruining the show- we won't have a TaAnu marriage- Roby's cursing them and Ananya is going to die after finding out about Ritesh- i wouldn't be upset about this  if it wasn't for the fact that Taani will get the blame- just watch! she got Ananya pregnant soo she's responsible- that's whats going to happen. And Shekhar Angry the chameleon- he changes colours so fast- he forgot Taani saved his respect by getting engaged to Anu when Nupur left but he's still forgiven nupur and want's her to marry Anu.
I just hope they keep Neelu Positive- because After TaAnu, and Roby she's my favourite. She's loved Taani unconditionally and i hope they don't ruin her aswell.
Save this show from getting Ruined!!!

Edited by fly_chick - 26 December 2010 at 1:03pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top