Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Better to End the Show...(Dont Bash Me)

ronak_143 Groupbie
ronak_143
ronak_143

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Hai,

U all Read it Correctly...dont get excited or angry and start of bashing on me plz....

Instead of Watching this Crappiest TrackDead..making Shravan Responsible Mission By Bringing Ranveer and getting married to Saanchi...And The most irritating and frustrating Pratap over acting towards his own son and SaanchiAngry....Ranveer Antics like Evil smile..Evil Smile.It will go on...

It could be better if they show How Saanchi Makes and supports Shravan to do his Duties perfectly as son and husband After the confession and ends the show......It could be a better ending for the show...and it will remain in the hearts of every viewer....Smile

Now Its Loosing its viewers and Made everyone to feel worst and stupid and Lost the true essence of the story line...The Forum itself Showing clearly that most of the members have already left...

So I feel that Instead Of  Showing These silly , Stupid Tracks..Better to have a end for the show...

No offense to anyone ...Its Just Purely My POV....

Edited by ronak_143 - 25 December 2010 at 1:35pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

arwariaChocolateChickniru273Mr.Zkkchitra77sandy.21desi_lover_guyxxRoohanixxnycsweetie-InnocentSoul-sunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
I dont know whether others will like your post , I absolutely support and i want a stop to this torture ,

No more I think of entertainment when I switch on the TV at 8:30 in the evening .
"I think that "okay another torture session I have to go through ."

My other self asks me "why sunaina   why do you have to do that? Just do not watch it ."

But For sake of BArun and Ankita , I have to watch it ."Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ronak_143Mr.Zkkchitra77sandy.21desi_lover_guyxxRoohanixxnycsweetie

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
I agree with you both...Well Said Ronak...

What ever may be the show It needs to provide entertainment for the viewers and needs to remain in the hearts of every viewer...It Has provided a lot of  entertainment to each viewer but  Now this show torturing us with the Stupid and Silly Track...

U know I watch only one serial i.e BHPH..and now It Scared me for watching the serial in future..

I agree with you sunaina..Still we are watching and Posting some threads and having discussion here in the Forum means just becoz of Ankita and Barun...When they both appear together then we Feel Some entertainment..Now A days....otherwise it totally Bhakwas Watching other characters who r over acting...

U know sunaina..I am watching it On youtube (now before i used to watch on Tv) after the show get uploaded...In the slot of 30 min hardly we get to see 20 to 24 min ..mean time Advts..Why to have Both Tortures..so I am watching it on youtube only by forwarding it...I think most of the members here also Watches on Youtube Only...

We watched Some silly tracks Like Sathyagraha, Gay, bachha Track ...Now This track is totally unwanted like you said humiliation is not needed..Even Those track have some sense except Bachha Track (its also unwanted)...But now This track butchered all The Characters...Which Have some Dignity before....

I also Feel that instead of showing this Silly Tracks better to end the show...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ronak_143sandy.21nycsweetiesunaina02

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
well think abt me who have to watch twice on monday and tuesday to do written update Last week I felt in middle of writing i should leave writing and say its better you guyz dont watch as it will be sheer wastage of time,...
Since Bachha Track started i lost interest and excitement which i use to have for BHPH that i feel somewhat start feeling lazy to complete my fanfic Socha Na Tha....  But one week of romance , I thought to do it.....again melodrama rona-dhona insults all typical hindi shows points started so I back off from doing any update to fanfic...........  I am just watching for sake of ankita sharma Wink let see how low they will go..............

CV's ka dimaag kharab ho gaya hai after hearing so much praise... That they have now started torturing us to regret liking for show............This show is also heading same like LRL disaster ....( overthere disaster started with entry of abhimanyu and most ly with exit of ranveer)

It will be better if they finish it on happy note soon..............rather than making us wait to watch whole crap and shitt as part of lovely and romantic comedy show which was used to be once........Cry

ronak_143Mr.Zksandy.21nycsweetie

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
no wayyyyyyy i wont allow this serial to ends so easily whether members go out or not in a serial u know villian and angry parts should be there cz in a real life we wont be happy alwys rite i truely does not support u guys so u mean that instead of these u need saanchi and shravan hugin kissin etc no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arwaria

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobrakapoor

no wayyyyyyy i wont allow this serial to ends so easily whether members go out or not in a serial u know villian and angry parts should be there cz in a real life we wont be happy alwys rite i truely does not support u guys so u mean that instead of these u need saanchi and shravan hugin kissin etc no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Noone wants Shravan and sachi to hug or kiss all the time . If you ask my opinon I think whatever hugs and kisses (they never show proper kiss)  they show in TV are all child's play and make-believe for teenagers. Hardly ever they show real passion. it is always dolled up passion in covers of  drapes, flowers and balloons, red saree and black shirts.

But the crap they are showing now is utmost stupid and irritating . They are neither making it a serious drama nor a fun-filled comedy. It is just hanging in the air .

Do not talk about real life here. In real life fathers do not insult sons in front of guests and whatever they are showing about contract marriage, divorce rules etc are all craps and have no connection with real life.

ronak_143Mr.Zkkchitra77sandy.21

ronak_143 Groupbie
ronak_143
ronak_143

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

well think abt me who have to watch twice on monday and tuesday to do written update Last week I felt in middle of writing i should leave writing and say its better you guyz dont watch as it will be sheer wastage of time,...
Since Bachha Track started i lost interest and excitement which i use to have for BHPH that i feel somewhat start feeling lazy to complete my fanfic Socha Na Tha....  But one week of romance , I thought to do it.....again melodrama rona-dhona insults all typical hindi shows points started so I back off from doing any update to fanfic...........  I am just watching for sake of ankita sharma Wink let see how low they will go..............

CV's ka dimaag kharab ho gaya hai after hearing so much praise... That they have now started torturing us to regret liking for show............This show is also heading same like LRL disaster ....( overthere disaster started with entry of abhimanyu and most ly with exit of ranveer)

It will be better if they finish it on happy note soon..............rather than making us wait to watch whole crap and shitt as part of lovely and romantic comedy show which was used to be once........Cry

So Sad Of you Desi.. Bold@ I to wonder About it...Where is the Dimaag of CVs ..Everything they show at peaks...Which will make Viewers to get more Excited or To feel More Frustrated With it...

Better to end up the show At very Happy Note...Instead Of Showing The Crappiest and Silly Tracks...
Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
i don't wanna end up this cute show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile
ya....i agree  tht this track is so bad.......but i still enjoy it .......becaz of my cute shravan.......Embarrassed
u guys also luved those punch scens & those imagination parts in the last epi........LOL
the track is not gud ......but still saVan is 2gether..........Star

Edited by AISWARYA_SAJAN - 25 December 2010 at 11:16pm

Go to top