A Drop of Love - Tears of Joy (Page 6)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by nanditasingh

A Drop of Love - Tears of Joy

A drop of tear that silently speaks of how much their relationship really means to him.

A drop of tear that shows where it begins but never shows where it will stop.

A drop of tear that defined to her  the true meaning , definition of love..... Maan's love for her.

A drop of tear
that washed away all her past nightmare that had worn her out.

A drop of tear that now healed her soul, all her pain was now a distant memory & life now was but only a blessing. 

A drop of tear that brought with it a sublime ambiance that someone cared for her beyond his own-self.

A drop of tear that told her of the magnitude of her Savior's unconditional love.

A drop of tear that become the anchor of her joy.
A drop of tear that came as the answer to all her prayers that she had made to her Baba ji.

"If love cannot bring tears into your eyes , then that love is dead"

Hi Nandita,

I'm always touched by all your articles but this one dear has overwhelmed me. I have no idea how you can put in words so beautifully all those deep strong emotions.

Your description of what that drop of tear means; oh dear me it has got my insides all turned to mush, I'm feeling so choked up and overwhelmed with emotion.  

And how beautifully ended, it couldn't be said much better " Tears in our society if shed by a man has always been assumed as a sign of weakness...but today dropping that one tear of joy i see the most strongest man." Yes I totally agree.

And Nandita you really deserve all the appreciation you get, take my advise dear, please take up writing professionally such a talent has to be shared with others, you can touch many lives with your penmanship, please try it.

Love You, may the New Year bring in all the peace, joy & happiness in the world to you and may your talent increase by a hundred-fold.

Hey Daisy
i really run short of words to express my gratitude & appreciation to your generous comments to my writing attempts ....it means a world to me ..& an honor for any post maker to be read & understood..icing on cake appreciated as you do...thank you

shruja IF-Dazzler
shruja
shruja

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
beautifully describedClapClapClapClap
and siggies also beautifulClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Nandu, Awesome take as usual. No surprise that it is the words/pictures about the tear drop that I loved best.

nanditasingh

mahikaa Groupbie
mahikaa
mahikaa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Sowwie i was off IF missed reading this

nanditasingh

mahikaa Groupbie
mahikaa
mahikaa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruja

beautifully describedClap
and siggies also beautifulClap

Shruja i dint know you are here

nanditasingh

mahikaa Groupbie
mahikaa
mahikaa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

A Drop of Love - Tears of Joy

Tears streaming down
my face
Stained traces of
your love

Deep within my eyes,
one will see the traces,
of your love

Concern for the well being of Geet & 'their' baby is just as natural & needed for Maan as is breathing or beating of his heart....

Worried about her present state Maan wants her to take care of herself & first step to it for him now is to get the Doctor assure him, them that the child & mother both are fine..to Geet's annoyance he carries her unwilling self to the hospital to put his fear for her at ease, for the time being.
Though its Doctor's assurance he seeked ..having got that still his mind is at unrest so he orders all tests to be done ....he wants nothing to ever go wrong for Geet and their baby.

He pleads the Doctor who again confirms as was Geet trying to do all the while that both mother & the baby are safe & sound .... but he wants ultrasonography to be done so that he can see & hear for himself that his baby is growing up fine.

Giving in to his concern & love the Doctor lets them see the li'l wonder that is to light up their life now play in Geet's womb.

Delighted & amazed at the life form breathing in her body ... Geet looks at Maan with happy tears welled up in her eyes  to share with him the moment  and finds him reflect same emotions in his very being that she is feeling through her every vein.

In awe & wonder at the sight presented before them they hold on to eachother to share every emotion , ever tremor that passing through their mind & body at seeing their baby for the very first time....

Celeste Angels sing of majestic love,
God has sent you from heaven above,
Parents smiling, as proud as can be
Promising to love, from this day forward,
Tears of joy, welcomes you into a family

From the blessed baby Geet's eyes again go back on the beatific face of the Man who made this day actually possible for her and her baby

Overwhelmed with happiness & emotions she again looks at him & gets rooted -  awestruck  as she sees a small drop of love, tear flow down Maan's eyes that unlike her's are but fixed on the monitor that is displaying the movement of the baby to them.

A drop of tear that silently speaks of how much their relationship really means to him.

A drop of tear that shows where it begins but never shows where it will stop.

A drop of tear that defined to her  the true meaning , definition of love..... Maan's love for her.

A drop of tear
that washed away all her past nightmare that had worn her out.

A drop of tear that now healed her soul, all her pain was now a distant memory & life now was but only a blessing. 

A drop of tear that brought with it a sublime ambiance that someone cared for her beyond his own-self.

A drop of tear that told her of the magnitude of her Savior's unconditional love.

A drop of tear that become the anchor of her joy.
A drop of tear that came as the answer to all her prayers that she had made to her Baba ji.

When on Thy love and grace I ponder,
In my heart's deepest depths.
Tears of joy stream down my cheeks
 Beyond restraining.

The moment she just lived seeing that drop of love flow down his eyes ... time just froze & engraved it in her heart the sweet contentment of belonging....Enormity of Maan's love that she felt ..her heart could not  hold it for  long & overflowed through her eyes.
She cried , but today...they were not tears of isolation, fear or pain ...but of pride that she felt for the Man in her her life .... tears of joy & happiness ..tears of understanding ....tears of gratitude.

"If love cannot bring tears into your eyes , then that love is dead"

She expresses the inexpressible through tears flowing through her very soul..... &  her love in form of words convey all her  held up feelings to him

"I Love You Maan"

Like us all she too could not hold herself back anymore from confessing her trust, respect, pride & love in him, for him.

I cry with the gratitude of finding true love.
I want to feel comfortable, safe and happy in your arms.
I want to know that in this uncertain world, with all of the things that are up to fate,circumstance and chance,
The things that are unshakably true are those that you bring to my life, its You.

Having heard her convey her soul to him ...he looks at her &  with  a serene smile on his face he holds her more firmly promising her again..togetherness of a life time and more

Tears unfortunately always get associated with sadness, with sorrow, with grief... with weakness and loss....but is that all that it beholds in itself..

Nay! This is but one facet of it ...

The most beautiful dimension of their being we tend to overlook...there most significant manifestation is but in Love, in Gratitude, in Prayer.....in Joy.

Tears in our society if shed by a man has always been assumed as a sign of weakness...but today dropping that one tear of joy i see the most strongest man.

Wondering what I ever did ,
To deserve you
To see our love,
Our love through a tear drop.

Love
Nandita

@Anuradha(anuandavi), Lily, Dee, Sri, Mags, Shivani & Bubbly - i'm overwhelmed & at lose of words for the love, appreciation you and rest of my friends have always given to me. Thank you i'm honored & humbled by it.

Totally Emotional Post I'm  choked no words to state my appreciation you for sharing this

nanditasingh

coolsudeshna Groupbie
coolsudeshna
coolsudeshna

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
wow really nyc

nanditasingh

Nandita5 Senior Member
Nandita5
Nandita5

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Wow that was a beautiful post!! Loved every little bit of it. Awesome as usual.

nanditasingh

Go to top