Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A Drop of Love - Tears of Joy - Page 4

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: luvabbybaby

THAT was beautiful sweetheart! πŸ˜‰

Thank you for such a wonderful gift! πŸ˜ƒ

Lot's of love, wishes and happiness! Have a wonderful holiday and keep writing and posting!

Thank you so much Liz....glad to see you comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pari76

Nandu,

Absolutely beautiful.  I am glad u wrote.

i'm glad you liked it....thanks dear
nanditasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Parisa-

Nandita.....Its Beautiful....😭 "khushi ki ansoo"
That was a very Touchy and emotional scene....Cant stop watching again and again......Thank you CVs for giving us such a beautiful scene..."sniffs"

aww! thank you ... 'Khushi kai ansoo' indeed yup thanks to the cvs..hats off too
nanditasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sptrno

😭😭😭........awwwwwwwww dear just like how MAANEET' unspoken words and feelings at the sight of their baby for the first time left me spellbound your take on the best emotional scene of MAANEET is soooooooooo touchy😭...........love u lots Nandita for taking time to write such a beautiful melody which not only touches one' heart but also soulπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘.........i consider myself so lucky to have read this one felt this one...........Merry Christmas to u too and all my dear friends on GF!!!!!!!

Thank you so so much i'm truly honored .....i'm so glad you liked it
nanditasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Hey Nandita,all ur posts touches the inner chord of the heart.Ur present one is a quintessential example of expressing the emotions of the lead duos,which u have penned down superbly.Just luved ur post as much as I luved GC & DD in that sequence.They were at their emotional best & u too rockkkkkkkkkk,dear in inking down their emotions.

Thank you so so much ...the actors, the scene written..everything was simply awesome & as always stirred our emotions ...thanks again for the appreciation

nanditasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mdmsk

[A drop of tear that silently speaks of how much their relationship really means to him.

A drop of tear that shows where it begins but never shows where it will stop.

A drop of tear that defined to her  the true meaning , definition of love..... Maan's love for her.

A drop of tear
 that washed away all her past nightmare that had worn her out.

A drop of tear that now healed her soul, all her pain was now a distant memory & life now was but only a blessing.  

A drop of tear that brought with it a sublime ambiance that someone cared for her beyond his own-self. 

A drop of tear that told her of the magnitude of her Savior's unconditional love.

A drop of tear that become the anchor of her joy. 
A drop of tear that came as the answer to all her prayers that she had made to her Baba ji.]

luved it...:) awesome...:) no words...:)

thank you so much..i'm glad you read & liked it
nanditasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rituparnaa

What can I write after such beautiful lines........

"A drop of tear that silently speaks of how much their   relationship really means to him.

A drop of tear
that shows where it begins but never shows where it will stop.

A drop of tear
that defined to her  the true meaning , definition of love..... Maan's love for her.

A drop of tear
that washed away all her past nightmare that had worn  her out.

A drop of tear
that now healed her soul, all her pain was now a distant memory & life now was but only a blessing. 

A drop of tear
that brought with it a sublime ambiance that someone cared for her beyond his own-self.

A drop of tear
that told her of the magnitude of her Savior's unconditional love.

A drop of tear that become the anchor of her joy.
"πŸ‘

I agreed to bit by bit this Nandita.
Infact that scene can be remembered forever in GHSP.
I wonder how can a man show this one drop of tear so lovingly,so elegantly yet so strongly abt his feelings for his lady love and the unborn baby which is nt even his own!Ahh this man is priceless !
Can any love be more pure n selfless more than this?I absolutely loved that scene !

Yes its one of its kind moment ...& Maan ofcourse has no match ..he is incredible & unlike any....

nanditasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: macho_muffin

Heyy Nandita

nope, sorry still thinking of a cool name so for now, enjoy being called your normal self!πŸ˜†....and if you are confused while reading this, then i guess you have not read my previous fairytale post!πŸ˜‰

jokes aside though, damn girl, you write soo beautifully i don't think you have any idea what impact your posts have on us poor souls!.....you know until now, i have "felt" and "experienced" every title of yours because your posts honor the titles in such a way!😳....if a fairytale took me into my childhood world, this post took me to the world of true love!!....i agree with each line of yours about love and how it is described!...."if love can't bring you tears, then it dead"......wow, bravoπŸ‘.....it might seem like a ridiculous concept to some but fellow hopeless romantics like me understand the depth behind it!😳

and the last line....*haye main marjawa*.....the tears made him look like the strongest man!😳.....can i say i just lovee you for these beautiful thoughts of yours?😳.....they always leave me in awee and needless to say, this was a brilliant post.....as usual!πŸ‘

aww man now i gotta wait till mon for your post?.....not cool!!....unless there is something tomorrow? *cough cough* ya i don't do subtleπŸ˜†

I sure did read dear..late yes , but i sure read and am waiting for the 'naamkaran'
thank you so so much...i'm truly honored by your thoughts...& appreciation it really means a lot to read not just your comments on the post but your sharing your own thoughts on the subject....
thanks again..again & again

nanditasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drdee142

Hi Nandita,

I'm always touched by all your articles but this one dear has overwhelmed me. I have no idea how you can put in words so beautifully all those deep strong emotions.

Your description of what that drop of tear means; oh dear me it has got my insides all turned to mush, I'm feeling so choked up and overwhelmed with emotion.  

And how beautifully ended, it couldn't be said much better " Tears in our society if shed by a man has always been assumed as a sign of weakness...but today dropping that one tear of joy i see the most strongest man." Yes I totally agree.

And Nandita you really deserve all the appreciation you get, take my advise dear, please take up writing professionally such a talent has to be shared with others, you can touch many lives with your penmanship, please try it.

Love You, may the New Year bring in all the peace, joy & happiness in the world to you and may your talent increase by a hundred-fold.

Hey Daisy
i really run short of words to express my gratitude & appreciation to your generous comments to my writing attempts ....it means a world to me ..& an honor for any post maker to be read & understood..icing on cake appreciated as you do...thank you

shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautifully describedπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
and siggies also beautifulπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘