Tere Liye
Tere Liye

How can Roby say that? (Page 2)

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

LOVED your post! 'Perfectly summarized' is what came to my mind the moment I finished reading it....

I liked the point you made about Onu, Taani and Mouli too going through kinda same situation earlier.... None of them went on to become so violent... I understand Robi's pain might be a bit different where he actually witnessed Mouli marrying Taposh on the same day same time when he himself was supposed to marry her.... But this kind of behaviour reflects just immaturity.... Mouli will always be wrong for me to marry Taposh in such haste, as though she always considered Robi as an alternative....Thumbs Down  Dunno if p'pl believe in curses, but we can infere it did affect TaAnu from what we saw Taani narrating yesterday....Disapprove
Yes, Mauli was always at fault .. Her hasty decision confirms that she never forgot Taposh... And regarding the curse, I dont know whether its what affected TaAnu.. But Taani's words did tell us that TaAnu did go through separation.
What upsets me is he is going on blaming the entire world for what he has done and then he is getting influenced by someone he hated so much, and is hating the one whose love and care he experienced every moment.....Ermm
He is a person who can be brainwashed very easily.. He has completely forgotten who thinks good n bad about him.. Trusting Nupur was the last thing I expected him to do...

Well the way Robi is behaving is just so not acceptable... I mean in the first place wasnt it his mistake, though a past one, that he did have a relationship with Mrinalini? Dunno about the baby if it is actually his, but then forget accepting his mistake, he goes on saying ateet saamne aa gayaa toh main kya karu...Ermm Then he becomes devdas and gets immediately influenced by Nupur's ear filling.... Then he says itni si galti and starts blaming his own brother as well.... Ab toh hadd hi ho gayi he is giving badd dua to Taani for losing his own love due to some of his own mistakes....Thumbs Down"
Thats what.... He has this thinking of "If I dont get my love I wont let u get yours as well" But if it was only for Taani, I would have even understood.. But he thinkin so bad for his brother is not acceptable..

How in the world does he still think Mouli would have married him if he had confessed his mistake to Mouli when that girl took such a hasty decision of marrying Taposh as though she was just waiting for this opportunity?Ermm
I seriously dont understand what Mauli was upto.. And we cannot even blame Taposh in it... Mauli asked him to marry her... She could have easily married Taposh but why on earth on the same muhurat??Shocked

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Now that Laboni has told the Gangulys about Mouli overhearing it, anyone will expect them to behave a bit with maturity.... I guess I'm expecting too much from the psycho family members.... Cut it... Ok Robi doesnt know Mouli overheard, but he went on with that bottle in his hand to the mandir when Nupur simply instigated him saying all matters to Onu is Taani...? As if he didnt know that before this? What suddenly made him so violent with Onu? This makes me think did he already have some hard feelings in his mind for Onu?Ermm Cos no human being will be so affected by someone's words, someone whom you never accepted and believed.....Thumbs Down

Even if we say he was too hurt the way Onu pushed him at the mandir, it was clearly visible Onu didn't push him whereas it was he who pushed Onu out of the mandir to the extent that for once I felt Onu would fall down.....Ouch And then when Onu went on to talk to him, he pushed him away and resulted in getting hurt.... So AGAIN he is blaming Onu for getting hurt on his forehead as well...?Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1mishti_17

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
But why would roby have hard feelings about Onu already? I mean roby was never deprived of anything in his life because of Onu was he? On the other hand it was Onu who was sent away and Roby lived with his family and recieved all their love solely.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
^ Exactly what I don't get! Why is Robi hating Onu so much then? See it is getting difficult to digest that these mere incidents are making him blame Onu for all the mishaps in his love life....Ermm He didnt give baddua to just Taani, but mentioned his own brother as well.... No doubt I have that he loves Onu or not.... I know he still admires his brother and respects him from within... But then this way of conduct just tells he can get influenced by anyone for the sake of anyone and abondon his feelings of respect for someone who has always given him that love and care, which he was deprived of inspite of all the richie rich environment he was brought up in..... I'm not understanding 'grey' shades of Robi....LOL For me, either he needs to be completely negative this way or turn into complete positive....LOL

Edited by manasi_31 - 25 December 2010 at 6:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1mishti_17

-Arushi- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mishti_17

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
xacttllyyy..leave taani aside bt hw can he curse his dada??????????

mishti_17

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
I just want to say cvs totally butchered Robi's char. From the very first day they are saying Robi will turn grey but for turning him grey shade cvs used such cheap things. I seriously wish Rajat leave the show.

mishti_17

-Obsession- IF-Rockerz
-Obsession-
-Obsession-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I completely agree with your post. Well said. Clap

I just find the whole thing ridiculous and blown out of proportion.. I mean how can every little thing be blamed on Taani??

If Robby himself told Mauli about the baby i believe she STILL would have left him. Not once did Mauli say.. "Im breaking our marriage because I found this truth out from Taani and not you"

Shes heart broken and her trust has been destroyed as any girl would. She would have to be a saint to accept him after all of that. Yet, no one is looking at the bigger (or should I say obvious) picture.. and blaming Taani for it. Thats another thing, did Taani know Mauli would come over and stand at the door and hear everything? What if the same thing happened.. with say Ananya telling Ritesh and Mauli overheard? Would the same be happening to her as it is to Taani?

Robby, Neelu, Anu.. They all claimed to Love and trust Taani so much. They claim they know her well.. yet, now they wont believe a word she says?? Instead they are going against her, cursing her.. Blaming everything on her.

Robby was the one who got a girl pregnant. Hes the one who didnt tell Mauli about the affair. He and only he is the reason Mauli broke up with him.. not Taani.

Its just unrealistic and pathetic the way this is going.

And im utterly dissapointed in Anu. After all those promises.. All those fights he had against the world.. Telling everyone "My Taani is not like that"... "My Taani would never do that"... Now look at him.

Its just upsetting and dissapointing.. But it seems the norm that the main lead has to suffer with everything.. If its her fault or not.

mishti_17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index