How can Roby say that?

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok I know in todays world there is no such thing like a curse.. Just a superstition which most of us love to hate... Its like ghosts, either you believe in it or you dont..πŸ€” But what surprises me the most is Roby's behavior towards Taani..... How can he speak like that to her ? πŸ₯ΊHow come Roby has forgotten that it was Taani who went to Mauli's house with his rishta.. It was Onu n Taani who believed him the most with his feelings for Mauli.. Inspite of Roby having this casanova image, Taani had this faith in him n had the trust towards his feelings for Mauli.. How has he simply forgotten that Taani wanted Mauli for Roby n not Taposh... She had to face the wrath of Shekhar whn she did that.. She has done so many things for him... But Robindo Ganguly seems to have forgotten it all.... Roby is at fault with his relation with Mrinalini n the kid(Whether the kid is his will be exposed in the future epi's but his relation with Mrinalini is something very true) if he was so very true about his past with Mauli, why didnt he tell about Mrinalini to her.. How come he forgot about it..? Thats a different story.. What bothers me the most is that Taani has to suffer for no mistake of hers n Roby is acting as if the whole world is wrong except him😲.. Extremely ridiculous..😑  I agree Roby is mending a broken heart... Who didnt????  Onu, Taani n even Mauli did.. But I never saw Onu cursing Nupur, Taani cursing Onu/Nupur or Onu's parents that they married them in their childhood n backing off now nor did I see Mauli cursing Taposh.... Mauli marrying Taposh on the same very muhurat was always wrong......  Im so sorry to say it but there can be no comparison between Onu n Roby.. Onu is a class apart.. He would never say what Roby said to Taani.. And according to me, anyone who knows what true love is would never say that.. Coz when you know the painof losing your love you wouldn't want anyone else to bear the same, not atleast your own brother.... Roby cursing Taani was ghastlyπŸ˜•.. Ok even if he has no relation with Taani, how can he think so evil about his own brother?? Its truly shocking... He clearly knows how much Onu n Taani love each other, still its his greatest wish that they separate... πŸ˜”πŸ˜” πŸ₯ΊI never in my wildest thoughts had expected Roby to turn out this way.. He has dissappointed me with his words for TaAnu's relationship... He was one of the first characters in this show which I loved so much.. And now every time I see him, the separation of TaAnu comes quick to my mind.... I never wantedRobindo to turn this way....πŸ₯Ί

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes i was shell  shocked to see that roop of robbie
i cud not beleive what he said
that scene was damn scary !!!!!
& i wud always hate robbie for doing that !!!
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Basically roby proved he is shehkar's son and anannya's brother  ... They only think about themselves and no one else ... and if something ever goes wrong in their own life they blame everyone else ... but never stop to look back at their own faults. I too am sad to see roby prove selfish just like his dad and sister
mishti_17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Basically roby proved he is shehkar's son and anannya's brother  ... They only think about themselves and no one else ... and if something ever goes wrong in their own life they blame everyone else ... but never stop to look back at their own faults. I too am sad to see roby prove selfish just like his dad and sister

yes Soapy, I always thought Onu n Roby are different from them.. But so sad to see that its only Onu now.. Roby has done something which can never be mended..😲
Edited by -Kalindi- - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Yea even i used to think roby is different ... but when the show started they had said roby will be a grey char so it was only a matter of time
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
LOVED your post! 'Perfectly summarized' is what came to my mind the moment I finished reading it....

I liked the point you made about Onu, Taani and Mouli too going through kinda same situation earlier.... None of them went on to become so violent... I understand Robi's pain might be a bit different where he actually witnessed Mouli marrying Taposh on the same day same time when he himself was supposed to marry her.... But this kind of behaviour reflects just immaturity.... Mouli will always be wrong for me to marry Taposh in such haste, as though she always considered Robi as an alternative....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  Dunno if p'pl believe in curses, but we can infere it did affect TaAnu from what we saw Taani narrating yesterday....πŸ˜’
What upsets me is he is going on blaming the entire world for what he has done and then he is getting influenced by someone he hated so much, and is hating the one whose love and care he experienced every moment.....πŸ€”

Well the way Robi is behaving is just so not acceptable... I mean in the first place wasnt it his mistake, though a past one, that he did have a relationship with Mrinalini? Dunno about the baby if it is actually his, but then forget accepting his mistake, he goes on saying ateet saamne aa gayaa toh main kya karu...πŸ€” Then he becomes devdas and gets immediately influenced by Nupur's ear filling.... Then he says itni si galti and starts blaming his own brother as well.... Ab toh hadd hi ho gayi he is giving badd dua to Taani for losing his own love due to some of his own mistakes....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

How in the world does he still think Mouli would have married him if he had confessed his mistake to Mouli when that girl took such a hasty decision of marrying Taposh as though she was just waiting for this opportunity?πŸ€”

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
actually first robbie shd peep in his shirt then he shd open his mouth for others
what he did wid mrinalini was a crime
he used her & then broke her heart & simply returned to INDIA
he is now actually accusing others for his own mistake & vices
how dare he cursed taani like that
i wud always hate him & wud never forgive him !!!!
Soaps1 thumbnail
Yea manasi moly did wrong too but if he blamed moly only it would still make sense but what is Onu and Tani's fault? And even if he thinks Tani wronged by telling moly ... tab bhi what is Onu's fault that he loves tani? πŸ€” Has he forgotten it was tani who convinced moly in the first place to accept him? And it were Onu tani who brought them closer?
mishti_17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: manasi_31

LOVED your post! 'Perfectly summarized' is what came to my mind the moment I finished reading it....

I liked the point you made about Onu, Taani and Mouli too going through kinda same situation earlier.... None of them went on to become so violent... I understand Robi's pain might be a bit different where he actually witnessed Mouli marrying Taposh on the same day same time when he himself was supposed to marry her.... But this kind of behaviour reflects just immaturity.... Mouli will always be wrong for me to marry Taposh in such haste, as though she always considered Robi as an alternative....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  Dunno if p'pl believe in curses, but we can infere it did affect TaAnu from what we saw Taani narrating yesterday....πŸ˜’
Yes, Mauli was always at fault .. Her hasty decision confirms that she never forgot Taposh... And regarding the curse, I dont know whether its what affected TaAnu.. But Taani's words did tell us that TaAnu did go through separation.
What upsets me is he is going on blaming the entire world for what he has done and then he is getting influenced by someone he hated so much, and is hating the one whose love and care he experienced every moment.....πŸ€”
He is a person who can be brainwashed very easily.. He has completely forgotten who thinks good n bad about him.. Trusting Nupur was the last thing I expected him to do...

Well the way Robi is behaving is just so not acceptable... I mean in the first place wasnt it his mistake, though a past one, that he did have a relationship with Mrinalini? Dunno about the baby if it is actually his, but then forget accepting his mistake, he goes on saying ateet saamne aa gayaa toh main kya karu...πŸ€” Then he becomes devdas and gets immediately influenced by Nupur's ear filling.... Then he says itni si galti and starts blaming his own brother as well.... Ab toh hadd hi ho gayi he is giving badd dua to Taani for losing his own love due to some of his own mistakes....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ"
Thats what.... He has this thinking of "If I dont get my love I wont let u get yours as well" But if it was only for Taani, I would have even understood.. But he thinkin so bad for his brother is not acceptable..

How in the world does he still think Mouli would have married him if he had confessed his mistake to Mouli when that girl took such a hasty decision of marrying Taposh as though she was just waiting for this opportunity?πŸ€”
I seriously dont understand what Mauli was upto.. And we cannot even blame Taposh in it... Mauli asked him to marry her... She could have easily married Taposh but why on earth on the same muhurat??😲

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Now that Laboni has told the Gangulys about Mouli overhearing it, anyone will expect them to behave a bit with maturity.... I guess I'm expecting too much from the psycho family members.... Cut it... Ok Robi doesnt know Mouli overheard, but he went on with that bottle in his hand to the mandir when Nupur simply instigated him saying all matters to Onu is Taani...? As if he didnt know that before this? What suddenly made him so violent with Onu? This makes me think did he already have some hard feelings in his mind for Onu?πŸ€” Cos no human being will be so affected by someone's words, someone whom you never accepted and believed.....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Even if we say he was too hurt the way Onu pushed him at the mandir, it was clearly visible Onu didn't push him whereas it was he who pushed Onu out of the mandir to the extent that for once I felt Onu would fall down..... And then when Onu went on to talk to him, he pushed him away and resulted in getting hurt.... So AGAIN he is blaming Onu for getting hurt on his forehead as well...?πŸ€”