Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Sara talks abt breakup with Ali-SBB(25dec) (Page 2)

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meLuvsParul

Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Originally posted by Rehana86

Thanks simi for the link. Haila ye kya zamana agaya hai?Confused

tell me abt it ..... i mean when Sara's and Ali's relatives will watch it how wud they feel???.... they can't just say ke 'oh it was just a serial..... she is an actress n all' ..... i feel sorry for her and cheap for those who released this tape but i have a question, why isn't sara protesting abt the release of such vdo????

Rehna I cant really get thisConfused One moment they are married and so lovey dovey, first night and all that nonsense and out of the house they split. What is this? Rehna, if sara was a part of all these how can she protest against BB4?????.It is with her knowledge this all happened na?

@red=well saidddd sukuuuuuu.ClapClapClapi mean how can sara protest against BB???SleepySleepy.she was part of all theseLOL,,.bachcha bachcha jante hai reality show like BB mai haar jaga camera hotey haii..LOLpher bhi agar sara ali yee sab kar saktey hai woha,toh ofcourse koi release kiun nehi kar saktey yaaarSleepySleepy..sara,ali,bb publicity,paisa,trp k liyee kuch bhi karengeyyClapClap...BB ko trp milaa,sara ali ko paisa..so baat khatam,paisa hazam,rishta bhi khatam,,DeadDeadDeadto be honest sara ali,botth r reallyy cheap,shameless,DeadDead(just saw the video yuckkkDeadDead)...aj shaadi,SR(wo bhi reality show mai),kaal break up..shaadi ko mazak banake rakh diaa dono neOuchOuch..aj yeeDeadDead,,,kaal woDead...all for money n publicity,nothing else at all..Thumbs DownThumbs Down..Dead
Dead

Yaar premaji, publicity and paise keliye sab kuch banta hai boss. WinkLOL
The show was full to paise wasool na, and the whole world ne deka waha kya kya hua hai. So true if they can show then why can t the ppl show the drama???? Video deka naDeadDeadDeadDead So yaar a lesson for us, dont judje the book by its coverWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meLuvsParul

parul_pari Groupbie
parul_pari
parul_pari

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meLuvsParul

Originally posted by Rehana86

Thanks simi for the link. Haila ye kya zamana agaya hai?Confused

tell me abt it ..... i mean when Sara's and Ali's relatives will watch it how wud they feel???.... they can't just say ke 'oh it was just a serial..... she is an actress n all' ..... i feel sorry for her and cheap for those who released this tape but i have a question, why isn't sara protesting abt the release of such vdo????

Rehna I cant really get thisConfused One moment they are married and so lovey dovey, first night and all that nonsense and out of the house they split. What is this? Rehna, if sara was a part of all these how can she protest against BB4?????.It is with her knowledge this all happened na?

@red=well saidddd sukuuuuuu.ClapClapClapi mean how can sara protest against BB???SleepySleepy.she was part of all theseLOL,,.bachcha bachcha jante hai reality show like BB mai haar jaga camera hotey haii..LOLpher bhi agar sara ali yee sab kar saktey hai woha,toh ofcourse koi release kiun nehi kar saktey yaaarSleepySleepy..sara,ali,bb publicity,paisa,trp k liyee kuch bhi karengeyyClapClap...BB ko trp milaa,sara ali ko paisa..so baat khatam,paisa hazam,rishta bhi khatam,,DeadDeadDeadto be honest sara ali,botth r reallyy cheap,shameless,DeadDead(just saw the video yuckkkDeadDead)...aj shaadi,SR(wo bhi reality show mai),kaal break up..shaadi ko mazak banake rakh diaa dono neOuchOuch..aj yeeDeadDead,,,kaal woDead...all for money n publicity,nothing else at all..Thumbs DownThumbs Down..Dead
Dead

Yaar premaji, publicity and paise keliye sab kuch banta hai boss. WinkLOL
The show was full to paise wasool na, and the whole world ne deka waha kya kya hua hai. So true if they can show then why can t the ppl show the drama???? Video deka naDeadDeadDeadDead So yaar a lesson for us, dont judje the book by its coverWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meLuvsParulWinchesterbros

Sweet_Waters Goldie
Sweet_Waters
Sweet_Waters

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
            We can't just accuse BB4 for releasing the videos.One should be really carefull while participating in a reality show and that too like Big Boss...She should not have taken up this show in the first place.But yeah....we were able to see her true face , as she herself admits that it was real Sara inside the house.What I was wonderring was that, why Ali kept clinging to her even after seeing all her flirting with Ashmit....She has specifically stated many times, when she was in the house, that when she was with him, she herself told him to leave her!!!! Just wondering what a spineless character he is!!! But yeah, this divorce was bound to happen...Just my POV.No offence to anyone!!!!

Edited by Sweet_Waters - 27 December 2010 at 3:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushimeLuvsParul.shona.

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Waters

We can't just accuse BB4 for releasing the videos.One should be really carefull while participating in a reality show and that too like Big Boss...She should not have taken up this show in the first place.But yeah....we were able to see her true face , as she herself admits that it was real Sara inside the house.What I was wonderring was that, why Ali kept clinging to her even after seeing all her flirting with Ashmit....She has specifically stated many times, when she was in the house, that when she was with him, she herself told him to leave her!!!! Just wondering what a spineless character he is!!! But yeah, this divorce was bound to happen...Just my POV.No offence to anyone!!!!

Okki elsa it is your POV na WinkLOL You got the strategy LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_WatersmeLuvsParul

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
great, I rest my case Ermm  ....... and have nothing to say to Sara, I was NEVER her fan and today she left no choice for me to become one in future either Stern Smile .... Good luck to her...

luv
rehana
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
i cud see this coming...dnt know if i shud feel sorry for her or not, but tht was a weird weddingErmm
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
hey bhagwaan ..sara aap ne to had kar di am saddened yaar and shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Winchesterbros

Go to top