Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Sara talks abt breakup with Ali-SBB(25dec)

downandout IF-Dazzler
downandout
downandout

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KinshukKiDewaniWinchesterbros

harman05 Senior Member
harman05
harman05

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
thanks for the link
i still don't get why she got married to him inside the house
she could have sorted things out and then got married to him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukni85

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
thnx for sharing but the most cheapest part was to show their wedding night .... God Damnit!!! it's not they were acting or so, it was their real SR, why did BB release such tape to media!! HOW CHEAP was that?? disgusting ..... n please guys!!! LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!..... i m NOT a Sara Fan..... but being a normal human being we should not put our two cents into someone's personal life ..... it's her choice, whether she wants to stay with Ali or not..... so leave that decision to herself!! why making it a big issue and all??!?!?!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05sukni85anizorWinchesterbrosshanti05

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Thanks simi for the link. Haila ye kya zamana agaya hai?Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05sukni85Rehana86meLuvsParul

-ParidhiHolic- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
very gud alag ho gyi uss dhokebaaz see
Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

tell me abt it ..... i mean when Sara's and Ali's relatives will watch it how wud they feel???.... they can't just say ke 'oh it was just a serial..... she is an actress n all' ..... i feel sorry for her and cheap for those who released this tape but i have a question, why isn't sara protesting abt the release of such vdo????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05sukni85Winchesterbrosshanti05

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

tell me abt it ..... i mean when Sara's and Ali's relatives will watch it how wud they feel???.... they can't just say ke 'oh it was just a serial..... she is an actress n all' ..... i feel sorry for her and cheap for those who released this tape but i have a question, why isn't sara protesting abt the release of such vdo????

Rehna I cant really get thisConfused One moment they are married and so lovey dovey, first night and all that nonsense and out of the house they split. What is this? Rehna, if sara was a part of all these how can she protest against BB4?????.It is with her knowledge this all happened na?

sukni85meLuvsParul

meLuvsParul IF-Rockerz
meLuvsParul
meLuvsParul

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rehana86

Rehna I cant really get thisConfused One moment they are married and so lovey dovey, first night and all that nonsense and out of the house they split. What is this? Rehna, if sara was a part of all these how can she protest against BB4?????.It is with her knowledge this all happened na?

@red=well saidddd sukuuuuuu.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.i mean how can sara protest against BB???Sleepy ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Sleepy ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page..she was part of all theseLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.,,.bachcha bachcha jante hai reality show like BB mai haar jaga camera hotey haii..LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.pher bhi agar sara ali yee sab kar saktey hai woha,toh ofcourse koi release kiun nehi kar saktey yaaarSleepy ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Sleepy ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page...sara,ali,bb publicity,paisa,trp k liyee kuch bhi karengeyyClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page....BB ko trp milaa,sara ali ko paisa..so baat khatam,paisa hazam,rishta bhi khatam,,Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.to be honest sara ali,botth r reallyy cheap,shameless,DeadDead(just saw the video yuckkkDead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.)...aj shaadi,SR(wo bhi reality show mai),kaal break up..shaadi ko mazak banake rakh diaa dono neOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page...aj yeeDead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.,,,kaal woDead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page....all for money n publicity,nothing else at all..Thumbs DownThumbs Down..Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

sukni85Winchesterbros

Go to top