Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

pia karegi abhay se apne pyaar ka izhaar (Page 2)

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
She has already accepted n revealed her feelings. but Abhay reacted in a wierd way. Kitna sunaya yaar bechari piya ko. i feel sad for her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshera

She has already accepted n revealed her feelings. but Abhay reacted in a wierd way. Kitna sunaya yaar bechari piya ko. i feel sad for her.
Really?Shocked Can you please kinda update a lil on what happened? Please?Smile I really need it cos I can't watch it now(I don't live in India + can't find the video Ouch) Please update me lil....Please please please. Smile
Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashika_dmgfan

Really?Shocked Can you please kinda update a lil on what happened? Please?Smile I really need it cos I can't watch it now(I don't live in India + can't find the video Ouch) Please update me lil....Please please please. Smile

Ya sure. 
Actually Abhay was talking rudely 2 Panchi and piya forbade him 2 do that. Abhay the answered her rudely. He said that piya has this habbit of interfering in each n every1s lyf. piya was upset n she said that she hate him and runs away from there, followed by Panchi. Abhay is worried as he feared her 2 do nethng stupid. Piya comes inside a tent n thinking it 2 b misha she revealedthat no matter how much hard she tries 2 hate Abhay c is falling in love with him. After her confession when she had lit up the lantern, it was Abhay sitting there. He insulted her by saying that she's just like T n other girls who keep running after him. He also said that piya had misinterpreted his pity as his love n so on. After that he left her crying n went away.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Ya sure. 
Actually Abhay was talking rudely 2 Panchi and piya forbade him 2 do that. Abhay the answered her rudely. He said that piya has this habbit of interfering in each n every1s lyf. piya was upset n she said that she hate him and runs away from there, followed by Panchi. Abhay is worried as he feared her 2 do nethng stupid. Piya comes inside a tent n thinking it 2 b misha she revealedthat no matter how much hard she tries 2 hate Abhay c is falling in love with him. After her confession when she had lit up the lantern, it was Abhay sitting there. He insulted her by saying that she's just like T n other girls who keep running after him. He also said that piya had misinterpreted his pity as his love n so on. After that he left her crying n went away.  

ohhh..:(...i fee sad  for her...though i had expected this from abhay...he is fighting within himself badly....i just hope he understands no matter wat he does..she will love him always...is tht the end of episode?? i hope not...i dunno aaj yeh youtube par ab tak upload nahin hua hai...Cry
Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

Ya sure. 

ohhh..:(...i fee sad  for her...though i had expected this from abhay...he is fighting within himself badly....i just hope he understands no matter wat he does..she will love him always...is tht the end of episode?? i hope not...i dunno aaj yeh youtube par ab tak upload nahin hua hai...Cry

Ya dear this is the end of the epi. 
Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Ya sure. 
Omg....thanks a lot hun. Luv ya. I was waiting for it.....like a despo..lol!Tongue Aww...poor piya.....and in a way poor abhay too coz I'm sure while saying all this he must be feeling bad too...inner conflict! But he had to do this.....I hope he'll soon understand that no matter what he does or says to Pia...she'll always love him. Smile I hope he reciprocates Pia's feelings soon. I have a feeling that he'll probably save Pia again from something dangerous and then there will be a confontrartion between Abhay and Pia as to why he insults her and stuff and then does stuff which makes her fall in love with him...I hope so anyway!(kinda the same one as they had in the jungle during the earthquake track.) Oh and can u plz also tell me the precap...thanks and sorry for all the trouble!Tongue  But anywho,thanks a million....you're a starStar

Edited by yashika_dmgfan - 25 December 2010 at 9:15am
Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Ya sure. 
Omg....thanks a lot hun. Luv ya. I was waiting for it.....like a despo..lol!Tongue Aww...poor piya.....and in a way poor abhay too coz I'm sure while saying all this he must be feeling bad too...inner conflict! But he had to do this.....I hope he'll soon understand that no matter what he does or says to Pia...she'll always love him. Smile I hope he reciprocates Pia's feelings soon. I have a feeling that he'll probably save Pia again from something dangerous and then there will be a confontrartion between Abhay and Pia as to why he insults her and stuff and then does stuff which makes her fall in love with him...I hope so anyway!(kinda the same one as they had in the jungle during the earthquake track.) Oh and can u plz also tell me the precap...thanks and sorry for all the trouble!Tongue  But anywho,thanks a million....you're a starStar

U r always welcum dear. i really hope Abhay realizes that soon. I know he must b feeling bad n perhaps they'll show that in the nxt epi. About the precap, Panchi comes n announces that some werewolves have been seen in the jungle and asks them all 2 stick 2gther. Abhay is lukng anxiously here n there. Here the precap ends. U r always welcum dear. And u r a superstar Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index