Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

How much more cruelty?!!!

bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Hello SNSaathiyanss....

im bk with a topic after such a long time. this time i could not stop myself for opening a thread on this much discussed serial.

in yday's epi looking at kokila and her bebasi made me so emotional and almost to tears. ok, kokila may be a little rude and strict but she is the lady with the rules and loves to play a fair game. she did so much to gain all that reputaion and gave the best of her to raise her two beloved children but what did she get in return from both her kids? both her kids are weirdosss....out of this world. anyways thts not the main think i wanna discuss. my point is why all these indian shows are full of cruelty????? so much mental torture, pain, drama, total emotional aatyachar? is this what all indian viewers love? I do not watch many indian shows but then began to watch them but each and every indian soap iv watched is full of utter nonsense.

how come one can go so cheap, like rashi+urmi duo. urmila is the evil one but then rashi is a young girl and why is she trying to become a copy cat?? what is she trying to prove by insulting her own in-laws in front of all the society? rashi herself is playing with jigar and all the modis yet she has everything, u jus name it. does that mean that the evil ones get everything and all the innocents have to suffer and go through all the tortures? this concept is so bad. there is always a limit and we all think rashi and urmi has already crossed that limit ages ago....think of it....trying to burn hetal, playing with gopi's life, then come the modis, poor jigar and pls lets not forget cute sonal!!

when this show began it was one of the most innocent and loved show. it is still loved by so many ppl just because of two stars in the show - koki and gopi.

but this mental torture needs an end point now. its high time that rashi gets back what she has caused to so many ppl.

how come rashi and urmi get to survive and get everything they want even after so many wrong-doings!! i know there are lots of rashi lovers out there. but pls lets think differently.

rashi+urmi sacrificing their own comfort just to destroy others lives?!!! this is against the human rules.

one more think,  we dont want dhawal to marry kinjal. this will cause more aaetachar to kokila's ego.

this post is not to offend anyone but only expressing one's point of view. so many may not agree with it. if this is the case pls forgive. and Kindly please no bashing. all other comments are welcome.

thanks.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1anupamgSangeetaHimanimonash1maaneetfanbr2499evadrusha4003sam1903saomomsajnie-tellyaddict-suk19

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
welcome rimi after so long....missed u a lot.......
and now for ur posts...i have no words except "Agree 100000%"

Each and every word is so true...and correct....
Its all about
1. Bad smiling Good crying,
2. Bad scheming Good Suffering.
3. Bad winning Good losing
4. Bad happy Good Sad.
5. Bad so powerful Good helpless
6. Bad Omnipresent Good Hiding in their shell

in short...this show is all about how Bad can Tame Good and nothing more.
From the day its started Rashi-Urmila are plotting every now and then, and always winning w/o being caught and this is the worst thing of this show, once at least once someone should know about their intentions so that they can be punished but nope....CVs are not in a mood to show "Bad defeated by Good"

but we watch this show For "Aham" also...along with Gopi-Koki...u forgot to mention.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ruksmbr2499rusha4003sam1903sajniesaomomsuk19.Verity.

bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
thnks sadhli. at least there r ppl who agree.

in short...its high time tht rashi+urmi are exposed. they should stop playing with jigar as well and his emotions. jigar deserves someone as kind as he himself is. sonal was the perfect for him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003-tellyaddict-

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
She is a good. But she need to improve too.
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

thnks sadhli. at least there r ppl who agree.

in short...its high time tht rashi+urmi are exposed. they should stop playing with jigar as well and his emotions. jigar deserves someone as kind as he himself is. sonal was the perfect for him.

hey no probs rimi...
we love this show but still u'll always find each and everyone together when it comes to "Curse CVs", "to Hate them"

i feel bad for jigar u know...he is such a sweet, innocent guy and see what he got a cunning and gold digger wife.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ImagineTV

She is a good. But she need to improve too.

hi...
do u mean Rashi? Yeah the actress who is playing the role of rashi is defo doing a good job. but the character of rashi, as a women,  sister,  wife, and as a daughter-in-law is forgetting something imp.

yes it would be soo good to see the change in rashi, turning into positive. lets hope so coz jigar will be unable to leave her now.

sam1903-tellyaddict-

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

how come one can go so cheap, like rashi+urmi duo. urmila is the evil one but then rashi is a young girl and why is she trying to become a copy cat?? what is she trying to prove by insulting her own in-laws in front of all the society? rashi herself is playing with jigar and all the modis yet she has everything, u jus name it. does that mean that the evil ones get everything and all the innocents have to suffer and go through all the tortures? this concept is so bad. there is always a limit and we all think rashi and urmi has already crossed that limit ages ago....think of it....trying to burn hetal, playing with gopi's life, then come the modis, poor jigar and pls lets not forget cute sonal!!

hey rimi, how are you??
long time i see ur post here.. though earlier u were active here.. nice to see u again over here..
and i totally agree with you...
esp the point u said above....
playing  with the own family that to the limit of  insulting them is really unthinkable.. but Indian soaps do make it possible... 
i find Rashi totally dumb.. who is following her mother steps w/o thinking over it ..
this serial is actually loosing its soul.

rusha4003-tellyaddict-

bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
hi sam....so good to hear from you. yeah when this show started to show the nonsense i decided not to post coz there is jus no point. but im kinda bk!!
thanks for liking this post.

either rashi leaves and sonal comes or rashi changes totally. but even after the evil changes there is always a doubt and some traces left which cant be repaired.

sam1903-tellyaddict-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index