Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

this is what i presume!

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged

hola peeps...Hug

a verry merry christmas to allll of you!!
okay u guys remember the jungle seq...in which we see 3 hooded dudes out to wreak havoc on pia and abhay.well im guessing this is what lives on the other side of the river...and pia a usual goes for a high old walk in the woods(at night can u beat it?!)..and as usual..those hooded guys...(i dunno whether ekta has played out a typical werewolf -vampire stuff) sniff out a foreign supernatural entity and obv come for abhay bt unfortunately pia runs in the way and abhay on noticing and sensing pia's distress....plays her saviour...and now pia will come to know about abhay's true identity..Ermm

lol so obvious na...but i couldnt resist making a post!LOLLOLLOL

as for misha and her non present love!..i wonder when will sid comeOuchEmbarrassed....please ppl..ask SANTA CLAUS  to bring back YaRa on telly again..
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejjjj pray for raj singh arora and priya wal's come back together.....

loads of love and hugs!

devyani

ps:while ur all praying..please pray for remix re runs..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MaohBUBLAIAttractiveAdyaAkankshaa.

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
hmm she will go 4 walk in d junglees

madam ko jungle jungle khelna ka bahut sokh heROFL

but those 3 guys tht they showed maybe on d other side

????????????????or maybe somethin else
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
i guess those 3 guys must be d inhabitants of d oder side!
Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
even i was thinking that.. but the only confusion i had was that in the promo Pia has curly hair.. and at the moment she has straight hair.. maybe they will show it on the second night of their stay? m confused... Confused Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maohleeseunggilove

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jm2506

even i was thinking that.. but the only confusion i had was that in the promo Pia has curly hair.. and at the moment she has straight hair.. maybe they will show it on the second night of their stay? m confused... Confused Tongue
LOLLOL stop wprrying abt d hair...woh toh doesnt matter bcz d promo n d epis r shot separately..
so i hope ki wat i presume is trueLOLEmbarrassed
Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

Originally posted by jm2506

LOLLOL stop wprrying abt d hair...woh toh doesnt matter bcz d promo n d epis r shot separately..
so i hope ki wat i presume is trueLOLEmbarrassed

lol true.. plus.. it is Ekta Kapoor's show.. kuch bhi ho sakta hai.. TongueTongueLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maohleeseunggilove

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
exactly...bt i hope ki aisa ho n pia cums to know ki abhay is a vampire!
Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

exactly...bt i hope ki aisa ho n pia cums to know ki abhay is a vampire!

ya that wud be gr8.. i wonder Pia ka reaction kya hoga.. the track wud become even more interesting.. Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index