India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

sonali

rannvijay Newbie
rannvijay
rannvijay

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
can anyone tell me when this sona's track will get over .................i mean by next week  ie will suhana will confess that she loves ishaan  before 1 of january  .............i cant bear this sona .........she is rediculous........................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sravzesweetymolShwets1502

rannvijay Newbie
rannvijay
rannvijay

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
plssssssssss replyyyyyyyyyyy
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
it will be over max by 2 weeks...
we too dont know...when she is going to go...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
yea sonali kab jayegi year..............iss sona k liye Ishaan suhana ko ek sath dikhatehi nehi.....Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged
She is going 0n 4th January her tickets are booked, and me,Shounak, Shwetha , Himanshu and Renu are seeing her off at the airport , making sure that she boards the pplan, Shounak will keep an eye on the depature lounge that Ishaan , Sona Sona kartai na aa jaye, we will stop him at the gate , zaroorat padi to security ko bhi bula lay gain.
Himanshu and Renu would see her with CryCry and rest of us will be doing this PartyPartyDancingDancing So it is going to be by Tuesday the 4th ,eik do din agay peechay ho sakta hai, because of bad temper of Suhana or weather

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramsweetymolShakila2244Sinha18111192

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
i hope she go soon..................of sushaan's life.............n i am soooooooooo happy for sushaan's because their rmance will be seen soon..............n my birthday also will be come on 14th january.................so i am very happy n waiting moe sushaan's romanting scene....................
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

She is going 0n 4th January her tickets are booked, and me,Shounak, Shwetha , Himanshu and Renu are seeing her off at the airport , making sure that she boards the pplan, Shounak will keep an eye on the depature lounge that Ishaan , Sona Sona kartai na aa jaye, we will stop him at the gate , zaroorat padi to security ko bhi bula lay gain.
Himanshu and Renu would see her with CryCry and rest of us will be doing this Dancing So it is going to be by Tuesday the 4th ,eik do din agay peechay ho sakta hai, because of bad temper of Suhana or weather

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL  ROFL   ROFL

PartyDancing     PartyDancing     PartyDancing     PartyDancing     

HUN SAATH SAATH HAIN....... LOL
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Himanshu and Renu would see her with CryCry and rest of us will be doing this Dancing So it is going to be by Tuesday the 4th ,eik do din agay peechay ho sakta hai, because of bad temper of Suhana or weather

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL  ROFL   ROFL

PartyDancing     PartyDancing     PartyDancing     PartyDancing     

HUN SAATH SAATH HAIN....... LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index