Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

No Werewolves Please!..:/ (Page 8)

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Ok  friends, I have been reading several posts in the forum about the habitants of the other side of the river being werewolves! And few others wishing that Kabir becomes one too, so he will become Piya's Jacob! 

But first of all, I want to ask them something! How did you know that the land belongs to the werewolves?Confused  

I mean so far we haven't got any clues from the show that the other side of the river is a werewolf habitat! Confused

However I hope they are all wrong!. 

First of all, because I hate werewolves, cause they are very vicious and cant control themselves! and ugly!

Secondly, I don't want the show to become a lousy copy of Twilight, and btw Kabir is nothing like Jacob, because Jacob was always there for Bella, while Kabir bailed out on her when she needed him the most, moreover he abused her verbally! Although I have started to like him again when he apologized to her!

Thirdly, and most importantly, we all have seen that the show has very poor graphical effects!, so how could they handle the transformation!, I am sure it would look very bad and fake!

so I hope they stick to one mythical creature and that is vampires only, beside vampires are very coolWink

i want 

Werewolves, i m waiting for that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluvAkankshaa.

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur_rox123

i absolutely agree with the fact tht vampires r cooool ehehe ... and abhay raichand aka vivian dsena makes all the more coolleer !! 

i also agree with the graphic effects bit .... its better if they stick to one thing rather to make a complete mock outa themselves !! 

gr8 points @ TM ... 

xx

thanks sweets
@bold Oh God! tell me about it..i think i am in loveLOL

@blue , totally agree i hope this show doesn't become  a big joke because of the graphics! i seriously hope so!

Tahani01 Senior Member
Tahani01
Tahani01

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
ahhhhhhhhhhh didi you broke my heart by saying that warewolfs cant control them selves and that their are ugly  lol jk
but i love jacob but i get what you mean we need something unique about this show not a copy of twilight Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
totally agreed. Loved your topic as usual. u told my mind.Big smile

ka7eela

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Not a single vampire saga is complete without werewolfs..and as for ekta not showing the special effects..she can show them as werewolfs but without making them fight and make them being werewolfs

Edited by LanaBurak - 25 December 2010 at 8:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eeladaisyluv

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I dont mind if werewolves come in but kabir shouldnt be one it will bcome an exact copy of twilight some stuff can be borrowd but
cvs should bring their own unique twist

ka7eela

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I think the werewolves will actually enter nxt week coz 2day in the precap they said about werewolves.

ka7eela

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Enter the werewolves and I"m not liking it! And if Kabir turns into one, well, the show just won't be the same for me then. Enough said!

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index