Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

No Werewolves Please!..:/ (Page 7)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Humaira-

Originally posted by Akanksha0701

I totally disagree with you, here. =P I so want werewolfs in this show! Wolfs are my favourite supernaturals, and their vicious and uncontrollable traits is what makes them entertaining and a treat to watch. =]

I don't want Kabir to be a wolf, though, and I don't want a AbhIya-wolf love triangle either. Instead, I want something like Sam-Mishku in Poco's OS..Where Sam and Abhay are rivals from the opposite clans and Sam is using Misha, in a way, to get back to Abhay. And, in turn, I want a wolfie parallel lead for Mishku. Embarrassed

I guess Ekta can do without transformations. Obviously she can't afford high-quality effects, so she can only like, hint that the transformation takes place, like, particularly at 12 on Tuesday nights, and show the actor losing control and convulsing on the ground. And that will do it for me. =|

Now thats some awesome story Embarrassed , but i doubt anything of this sort will happen on Indian television.
its too much to expect from a EK serial , no? Confused

That's not my story, that's in some OS we all read. Embarrassed

Even vampire-human love story was unexpected from a EK serial, no? But she gave it to us. All we want is some more supernaturalism. Not impossible, really. Embarrassed

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged

I totally disagree with you, here. =P I so want werewolfs in this show! Wolfs are my favourite supernaturals, and their vicious and uncontrollable traits is what makes them entertaining and a treat to watch. =]

I don't want Kabir to be a wolf, though, and I don't want a AbhIya-wolf love triangle either. Instead, I want something like Sam-Mishku in Poco's OS..Where Sam and Abhay are rivals from the opposite clans and Sam is using Misha, in a way, to get back to Abhay. And, in turn, I want a wolfie parallel lead for MishkuEmbarrassed
AkankshaTongue where have you been girlHug

@bold lets agree to disagree on that :P as to each their own na!Wink

@ blue at least we agree on thatEmbarrassed

@ i haven't read it so i cant say much!Embarrassed 

but don't  you think  that they will totally screw it as the graphical effects of the show are so poor!

however i still hate werewolves no matter what and i hope we wont see them in PKYK!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged

I don't want Kabir to be a wolf, though, and I don't want a AbhIya-wolf love triangle either. Instead, I want something like Sam-Mishku in Poco's OS..Where Sam and Abhay are rivals from the opposite clans and Sam is using Misha, in a way, to get back to Abhay. And, in turn, I want a wolfie parallel lead for Mishku. Embarrassed

I guess Ekta can do without transformations. Obviously she can't afford high-quality effects, so she can only like, hint that the transformation takes place, like, particularly at 12 on Tuesday nights, and show the actor losing control and convulsing on the ground. And that will do it for me. =|

Now thats some awesome story Embarrassed , but i doubt anything of this sort will happen on Indian television.
I wouldn't hold my breath. Most Ekta shows are repetition of every show she has but once in a blue moon she has surprised us. Werewolves are far more complex than vamps with their whole look. Its too early to see what could happen. Just see how things go. For all we know these creatures on the other side could just be tigers like the movie Junoon. Its seems more in tune with the indian myth. Where a man turns into a Tiger. Its from Pooja Bhatt movie in the 90s i watched as a kid. Do they even have wolves in India?Confused

Edited by matwamango - 25 December 2010 at 6:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela-Humaira-Akankshaa.

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged

That's not my story, that's in some OS we all read. Embarrassed

Even vampire-human love story was unexpected from a EK serial, no? But she gave it to us. All we want is some more supernaturalism. Not impossible, really. Embarrassed

Hmm....its not a possibility...tho i hope it happens. Embarrassed

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

I don't want Kabir to be a wolf, though, and I don't want a AbhIya-wolf love triangle either. Instead, I want something like Sam-Mishku in Poco's OS..Where Sam and Abhay are rivals from the opposite clans and Sam is using Misha, in a way, to get back to Abhay. And, in turn, I want a wolfie parallel lead for MishkuEmbarrassed

but don't  you think  that they will totally screw it as the graphical effects of the show are so poor!

however i still hate werewolves no matter what and i hope we wont see them in PKYK!Tongue

Right here. LOL You are the one who stopped making threads. =P

@Bold - Right, okay. I respect your opinion. Everyone has their favourites. Embarrassed

@Red - OMG, You haven't read anything with wolfs in it? What about.. Twilight? VD? True Blood? Meh..I love wolfies because of all the uncontrollableness in their clan. They can't help it, they HAVE to change and everything. And I think that'd be interesting to watch on telly. Embarrassed

I edited my post .. I added this about the graphical effects - I guess Ekta can do without transformations. Obviously she can't afford high-quality effects, so she can only like, hint that the transformation takes place, like, particularly at 12 on Tuesday nights, and show the actor losing control and convulsing on the ground. And that will do it for me. =| 

ka7eela

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged

@bold, how about mermaids, alfs, dragonsROFL
@ blue. i read it, and i too dont want it to be  a lousy copy of Twilight!

What more special effects and graphics!? so in short we wont be seeing any of them! LOLLOL
But on a serious note maybe wizards or something that requires less spcl. effects Confused
Maybe just some evil creatures who have special powers and green eyes LOL and hold some grudge against the Vampies? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaAkankshaa.

mayur_rox123 Goldie
mayur_rox123
mayur_rox123

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
i absolutely agree with the fact tht vampires r cooool ehehe ... and abhay raichand aka vivian dsena makes all the more coolleer !! 

i also agree with the graphic effects bit .... its better if they stick to one thing rather to make a complete mock outa themselves !! 

gr8 points @ TM ... 

xx

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Right here. LOL You are the one who stopped making threads. =P

@Bold - Right, okay. I respect your opinion. Everyone has their favourites. Embarrassed

@Red - OMG, You haven't read anything with wolfs in it? What about.. Twilight? VD? True Blood? Meh..I love wolfies because of all the uncontrollableness in their clan. They can't help it, they HAVE to change and everything. And I think that'd be interesting to watch on telly. Embarrassed

I edited my post .. I added this about the graphical effects - I guess Ekta can do without transformations. Obviously she can't afford high-quality effects, so she can only like, hint that the transformation takes place, like, particularly at 12 on Tuesday nights, and show the actor losing control and convulsing on the ground. And that will do it for me. =| 

naah! i have made many , and updated my FFs too, but you seem you were away so i thought maybe your busy  with exams or something! anyways good to see ya!

i read the first two books of Twilight  saga and frankly i skipped so many pages LOL  although so far i have watched all the movies!  and loved them all !, i haven't read VD but seen the series, btw i am skip reader, i never read page to page, i quickly  get bored! 

about True blood well i hate the series!..so i never watch it, its the only vampire show that i hate! btw have you watched Moonlight?,  now thats a very good vampire show me love it!

however  i was talking about Poco's one shot that you have mentioned, i haven't read it!

Edited by ka7eela - 25 December 2010 at 6:22am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index