Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

No Werewolves Please!..:/ (Page 3)

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
@poncho but tht is very rare

there r so many movies tht r xactly copied frm hollywood thn y should ekta bother

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

@poncho but tht is very rare

there r so many movies tht r xactly copied frm hollywood thn y should ekta bother

Correction. Scenes and storyline are copied, not SCREENPLAYS. And you usually get away if the PH is big and doesn't bother to file a case against you. I am just guessing if rights to Twilight have been bought or not. Maybe not, because PKYEK is not a frame to frame copy of Twilight and has a tinge of Vampire Diaries thrown in. 
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Agree with you. Would rather see another enemy Vamp gang rather then werewolves. or anyother mythical creature.
And Please let Kabir stay human. We prefer him like that. :P

Another reason i dont want werewolves is that already PKYEK is always being called twilight copy. though its not but stiil. and with werewolves entering it will be more or less same. So i really want to see something new and some new creatures being intorduced rather then same old werewolves.

Edited by sugaryanu - 25 December 2010 at 5:23am

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

We are just guessing about the werewolves and we could be totally wrong. There may be just another enemy vampire clan across the river. But no vampire saga is complete without werewolves and witches doing their bit. I am not sure if rights of Twilight have been bought because if they have , then, you may see werewolves in here. 

I , for one will want werewolves only if EK can get some decent special effects and animation work. Otherwise, she can forget about them. 

Not all werewolves are vicious. It is a myth and it varies. For example: Tyler in TVD is a cool werewolf till now and he is nice

Options are open. Let's see. 

@blue thats what i am hoping for

@black, i dont think they are capable of that!..so far we haven't seen anything impressive regarding the vampires graphics although they are easier to deal with!

@brown, thats the only example!, most of the ones shown in movies  are very vicious, 

true because they are mythical they can be shown anyway we like, as there are no guide book of how should they be , but still they represent a vicious animal! and thats says allot

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged

i m just tellin tht y 2 buy any rights when it s a mixture nd even it was copied

ekta wont pay those whooping sums

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemug

I haven't read or seen twilight as such,
But PKYEK shouldn't imitate it...

Even I hate werewolves Ouch

i agree with you its should be unique on its own!  they have come up  with the violet eyes vampiresLOL..so they should stick to their own story too

cutemug

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by Pocahontas

We are just guessing about the werewolves and we could be totally wrong. There may be just another enemy vampire clan across the river. But no vampire saga is complete without werewolves and witches doing their bit. I am not sure if rights of Twilight have been bought because if they have , then, you may see werewolves in here. 

I , for one will want werewolves only if EK can get some decent special effects and animation work. Otherwise, she can forget about them. 

Not all werewolves are vicious. It is a myth and it varies. For example: Tyler in TVD is a cool werewolf till now and he is nice

Options are open. Let's see. 

@blue thats what i am hoping for

@black, i dont think they are capable of that!..so far we haven't seen anything impressive regarding the vampires graphics although they are easier to deal with!

@brown, thats the only example!, most of the ones shown in movies  are very vicious, 

true because they are mythical they can be shown anyway we like, as there are no guide book of how should they be , but still they represent a vicious animal! and thats says allot

Yep. I am totally offed by SFX in the show and am sure EK can find a good SFX team because there are scores here. Let's see what she does.

A werewolf represents a vicious animal but characteristics can vary. A vampire also represents a monster but we have had an Edward, a Stefan, a Damon and an Abhay.

Either ways, am open to the idea. 

ka7eela

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

i m just tellin tht y 2 buy any rights when it s a mixture nd even it was copied

ekta wont pay those whooping sums

Lolz. Because it is a mixture is the reason am unsure if the rights have been bought at all.LOL

As for the rights, the channel pays the money, not the production house. 

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index