Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

No Werewolves Please!..:/ (Page 17)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by ka7eela

oh thank God!ROFL the same happened with another post of mine, and my freind there also talked bad about the Indian series!, other then you two i can still press it for others, how odd is thatConfused
oh God! we are getting attacked by series mafiaLOL

ooeemaaa! ROFL
but for the sake of others, we aren't talking bad, we r saying the truth! Smile
ah, so we r under attack indeed!!! ROFLROFLROFL

you are laughing this is seriousROFL..truth bites my friend, or is it reality!, and its bitter like kerla!LOL they cant handle the truth!Tongue * trying to act  wise*LOL

Edited by ka7eela - 03 January 2011 at 7:36am

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

oh thank God!ROFL the same happened with another post of mine, and my freind there also talked bad about the Indian series!, other then you two i can still press it for others, how odd is thatConfused

ooeemaaa! ROFL

you are laughing this is seriousROFL..truth bites my friend, or is it reality!, and its bitter like kerla!LOL they cant handle the truth!Tongue * trying to act  wise*LOL

reality bites for sure... ouch, it just bit me ROFL
we will again try to be good and innocent and truthful when discussing the show LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

ooeemaaa! ROFL

we will again try to be good and innocent and truthful when discussing the show LOL

good!LOL and i will become a total angel! and seal my lipsWink..i wont talk about the blunders anymore,  i take a vow i will only gush and drool when it comes to the showTongue 

i even won't point out , about yesterdays blunder of Piya wearing the pendant all along in the woods, after they went out of the palace, and then Abhay looking for it in the palace!, see my lips are sealedLOL

OMG! its already working, i can press the like button nowROFL

Edited by ka7eela - 05 January 2011 at 12:06am

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged

ooeemaaa! ROFL

good!LOL and i will become a total angel! and seal my lipsWink..i wont talk about the blunders anymore,  i take a vow i will only gush and drool when it comes to the showTongue 

i even won't point out , about yesterdays blunder of Piya wearing the pendant all along in the woods, after they went out of the palace, and then Abhay looking for it in the palace!, see my lips are sealedLOL

OMG! its already working, i can press the like button nowROFL

ROFL  so this is us now:

and really, we won't look at this pendant blunder, will be in debt of Ekta for bringing a new genre on Indian tele and hence just keep drooling ROFL

u can press the 'like' now, but now 'tinypic' is conspiring against us, yesterday I lost my siggies and today u have LOL

ka7eela

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anamika1570

There is a good chance that Danish belongs to the werewolves(After seeing the Villain side of Danish I see a similarity in character with James the Tracker, the Werewolf who wanted to harm Bella in Twilight) because he was found in the Jungle of Wolves where he was roaming freely and even kidnapped Ruhi but the wolves did not harm him. (Just like Edward's Parents shielded Bella from James our ChandEena saves Piya from Wolves also.) If Danish is a Werewolf then Kabir who is his cousin (inspired from the Character of Jacob Black and related to James in Twilight) should be one too. Let us see if like Jacob in Twilight protecting Bella from James relatives who wanted to take revenge on Bella... Kabir would try to protect her or not. Jacob failed... Kabir would not be successful too.... as Abhay is destined to be Piya's protector and savior just like Edward is to Bella. But it has to be seen just like Bella realizes that she is in love with Jacob too (In Eclipse) but her love for Edward is more would Piya realize her love for Abhay is more compared to that of Kabir and marry Abhay. It would also be interesting to see if Piya would become a Vampire just like Bella in Twilight. Also Abhay says that he died for Maithili... which makes me wonder that like Stephan and Damon fought and died for lady Katherine whom Elena is a doppelganger of, does Abhay have a Brother in hiding? The Piya and Maithili characters is anyways similar to  Katherine and Elena in Vampire Diaries anyway.

Honestly, I do not mind PKYEK being a copy of Twilight and Vampire Diaries, because at least that way it would be different from the other typical Ekta Kapoor Serials. I love Vampire Romance Novels and Movies which is why I watch
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani ... If it is supposed to be like the other Ekta Serials , I would have no interest in watching it.

Check Out
Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Series Review

@ blue , btw James wasn't a werewolf he was a vicious vampire!

i dont think Kabir  or Danish are werewolves! , i think maybe Chand will transform Danish into a vampire later on! 

i think PKEK has taken more ideas from VD then Twilight!

@ brown i dont mind them taking ideas but i want PKEK to have its own charm! and dont want it to be a lousy copy of them both!

Yes, You are right. That was a mistake! James is a Vampire. Anyways, it is Jacob Black who is a werewolf and his tribe who protects Bella after Edward abandons Bella from Laurent and Victoria who are seeking revenge for James who was killed by the Cullan's.

Very True! The more the Story is developing I am also seeing more of Vampire Diaries in PKYEK.

I still don't care if PKYEK turns out to be a Desi Version of Twilight and Vampire Diaries because still it would be better than the normal Ekta Serials.

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

There is a good chance that Danish belongs to the werewolves(After seeing the Villain side of Danish I see a similarity in character with James the Tracker, the Werewolf who wanted to harm Bella in Twilight) because he was found in the Jungle of Wolves where he was roaming freely and even kidnapped Ruhi but the wolves did not harm him. (Just like Edward's Parents shielded Bella from James our ChandEena saves Piya from Wolves also.) If Danish is a Werewolf then Kabir who is his cousin (inspired from the Character of Jacob Black and related to James in Twilight) should be one too. Let us see if like Jacob in Twilight protecting Bella from James relatives who wanted to take revenge on Bella... Kabir would try to protect her or not. Jacob failed... Kabir would not be successful too.... as Abhay is destined to be Piya's protector and savior just like Edward is to Bella. But it has to be seen just like Bella realizes that she is in love with Jacob too (In Eclipse) but her love for Edward is more would Piya realize her love for Abhay is more compared to that of Kabir and marry Abhay. It would also be interesting to see if Piya would become a Vampire just like Bella in Twilight. Also Abhay says that he died for Maithili... which makes me wonder that like Stephan and Damon fought and died for lady Katherine whom Elena is a doppelganger of, does Abhay have a Brother in hiding? The Piya and Maithili characters is anyways similar to  Katherine and Elena in Vampire Diaries anyway.

Honestly, I do not mind PKYEK being a copy of Twilight and Vampire Diaries, because at least that way it would be different from the other typical Ekta Kapoor Serials. I love Vampire Romance Novels and Movies which is why I watch
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani ... If it is supposed to be like the other Ekta Serials , I would have no interest in watching it.

Check Out
Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Series Review

@ blue , btw James wasn't a werewolf he was a vicious vampire!

i dont think Kabir  or Danish are werewolves! , i think maybe Chand will transform Danish into a vampire later on! 

i think PKEK has taken more ideas from VD then Twilight!

@ brown i dont mind them taking ideas but i want PKEK to have its own charm! and dont want it to be a lousy copy of them both!

Yes, You are right. That was a mistake! James is a Vampire. Anyways, it is Jacob Black who is a werewolf and his tribe who protects Bella after Edward abandons Bella from Laurent and Victoria who are seeking revenge for James who was killed by the Cullan's.

Very True! The more the Story is developing I am also seeing more of Vampire Diaries in PKYEK.

I still don't care if PKYEK turns out to be a Desi Version of Twilight and Vampire Diaries because still it would be better than the normal Ekta Serials.

@ blue i so agree , trust me anything will be better then her normal saas bahu showsLOL where the camera zooms in and out on everyones faces for eternity!LOL

AnamikaSJain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index