Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

No Werewolves Please!..:/ (Page 16)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

There is a good chance that Danish belongs to the werewolves(After seeing the Villain side of Danish I see a similarity in character with James the Tracker, the Werewolf who wanted to harm Bella in Twilight) because he was found in the Jungle of Wolves where he was roaming freely and even kidnapped Ruhi but the wolves did not harm him. (Just like Edward's Parents shielded Bella from James our ChandEena saves Piya from Wolves also.) If Danish is a Werewolf then Kabir who is his cousin (inspired from the Character of Jacob Black and related to James in Twilight) should be one too. Let us see if like Jacob in Twilight protecting Bella from James relatives who wanted to take revenge on Bella... Kabir would try to protect her or not. Jacob failed... Kabir would not be successful too.... as Abhay is destined to be Piya's protector and savior just like Edward is to Bella. But it has to be seen just like Bella realizes that she is in love with Jacob too (In Eclipse) but her love for Edward is more would Piya realize her love for Abhay is more compared to that of Kabir and marry Abhay. It would also be interesting to see if Piya would become a Vampire just like Bella in Twilight. Also Abhay says that he died for Maithili... which makes me wonder that like Stephan and Damon fought and died for lady Katherine whom Elena is a doppelganger of, does Abhay have a Brother in hiding? The Piya and Maithili characters is anyways similar to  Katherine and Elena in Vampire Diaries anyway.

Honestly, I do not mind PKYEK being a copy of Twilight and Vampire Diaries, because at least that way it would be different from the other typical Ekta Kapoor Serials. I love Vampire Romance Novels and Movies which is why I watch
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani ... If it is supposed to be like the other Ekta Serials , I would have no interest in watching it.

Check Out
Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Series Review

@ blue , btw James wasn't a werewolf he was a vicious vampire!

i dont think Kabir  or Danish are werewolves! , i think maybe Chand will transform Danish into a vampire later on! 

i think PKEK has taken more ideas from VD then Twilight!

@ brown i dont mind them taking ideas but i want PKEK to have its own charm! and dont want it to be a lousy copy of them both!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by ka7eela

LOL sure she is! first people knew that she is gonna copy Twilight... then the show got postponed and then they copied VD thinking we won't know and now this!!

omg the space of the eyes, first I thought of counting the no. of wolves would come, then I stopped ROFL

ROFL.. number of wolves! i think you want to say number of stickers like someone in this forum said ! that scene was a total blunder Sleepy..

i hope they have something better to show in the future then a pile of eyes! that looked so fake!Ouch

I am being nice by saying the headlights as wolves LOL Embarrassed
n I'm sure, they backed off that track after our reaction! How could they expect us to get happy n start dancing on such an entry? Confused LOL

headlights!LOL..

but i dont think they have backed off! i think they have just postponed it,  untill they figure out a way to make them look betterConfused or maybe shut us upLOL

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anamika1570

There is a good chance that Danish belongs to the werewolves(After seeing the Villain side of Danish I see a similarity in character with James the Tracker, the Werewolf who wanted to harm Bella in Twilight) because he was found in the Jungle of Wolves where he was roaming freely and even kidnapped Ruhi but the wolves did not harm him. (Just like Edward's Parents shielded Bella from James our ChandEena saves Piya from Wolves also.) If Danish is a Werewolf then Kabir who is his cousin (inspired from the Character of Jacob Black and related to James in Twilight) should be one too. Let us see if like Jacob in Twilight protecting Bella from James relatives who wanted to take revenge on Bella... Kabir would try to protect her or not. Jacob failed... Kabir would not be successful too.... as Abhay is destined to be Piya's protector and savior just like Edward is to Bella. But it has to be seen just like Bella realizes that she is in love with Jacob too (In Eclipse) but her love for Edward is more would Piya realize her love for Abhay is more compared to that of Kabir and marry Abhay. It would also be interesting to see if Piya would become a Vampire just like Bella in Twilight. Also Abhay says that he died for Maithili... which makes me wonder that like Stephan and Damon fought and died for lady Katherine whom Elena is a doppelganger of, does Abhay have a Brother in hiding? The Piya and Maithili characters is anyways similar to  Katherine and Elena in Vampire Diaries anyway.

Honestly, I do not mind PKYEK being a copy of Twilight and Vampire Diaries, because at least that way it would be different from the other typical Ekta Kapoor Serials. I love Vampire Romance Novels and Movies which is why I watch
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani ... If it is supposed to be like the other Ekta Serials , I would have no interest in watching it.

Check Out
Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Series Review

@ blue , btw James wasn't a werewolf he was a vicious vampire!

i dont think Kabir  or Danish are werewolves! , i think maybe Chand will transform Danish into a vampire later on! 

i think PKEK has taken more ideas from VD then Twilight!

@ brown i dont mind them taking ideas but i want PKEK to have its own charm! and dont want it to be a lousy copy of them both!

u wrote exactly what I had in mind! Smile

ka7eela

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged

LOL sure she is! first people knew that she is gonna copy Twilight... then the show got postponed and then they copied VD thinking we won't know and now this!!

omg the space of the eyes, first I thought of counting the no. of wolves would come, then I stopped ROFL

ROFL.. number of wolves! i think you want to say number of stickers like someone in this forum said ! that scene was a total blunder Sleepy..

i hope they have something better to show in the future then a pile of eyes! that looked so fake!Ouch

n I'm sure, they backed off that track after our reaction! How could they expect us to get happy n start dancing on such an entry? Confused LOL

headlights!LOL..

but i dont think they have backed off! i think they have just postponed it,  untill they figure out a way to make them look betterConfused or maybe shut us upLOL

Embarrassed

ha yar, by backing off I meant that only LOL u c I'm trying to be sooo good here Embarrassed LOL Wink
'shut us up' ROFL
she might send some of her people to become IF members and then report us for spreading these 'lies' ROFLROFLROFL

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
ROFL

headlights!LOL..

Embarrassed

ha yar, by backing off I meant that only LOL u c I'm trying to be sooo good here Embarrassed LOL Wink
'shut us up' ROFL
she might send some of her people to become IF members and then report us for spreading these 'lies' ROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL you just killed me! gosh thats so funny!!!! LOL

i can totaaly imagine that, be prepared to be reportedOuchROFLROFL..seems like a plot of one of her series, sending IF gundas to get us ROFLROFL

btw i think some of her script writers are already lurking in the forumWink, trying to justify every twist and turn of the story! no matter how nonsensical they seem!

and i think the conspiracy has already  begun cause i pressed the like button for your post but it didn't appear i swear!Shocked

ok i guess maybe i am just  being paranoid now ROFL

Edited by ka7eela - 03 January 2011 at 6:48am
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Embarrassed

'shut us up' ROFL

i can totaaly imagine that, be prepared to be reportedOuchROFLROFL..seems like a plot of one of her series, sending IF gundas to get us ROFLROFL

btw i think some of her script writers are already lurking in the forumWink, trying to justify every twist and turn of the story! no matter how nonsensical that seems!

and i think the conspiracy has already  begun cause i pressed the like button for your post but it didn't appear i swear!Shocked

Embarrassed ROFL

IF has visits from actors, I've talked to couple of them so no wonder if Ekta's 'writers' come here too LOL
n oh yeah, trying to justify the bloopers LOL LOL

n u r not being paranoid LOL, even I can't 'like' ur post... Confused
but it is IF issue, coz I wasn't able to 'like' a creation in TVD creation gallery a few sec bk Big smile

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Embarrassed

'shut us up' ROFL

btw i think some of her script writers are already lurking in the forumWink, trying to justify every twist and turn of the story! no matter how nonsensical that seems!

Embarrassed ROFL

IF has visits from actors, I've talked to couple of them so no wonder if Ekta's 'writers' come here too LOL
n oh yeah, trying to justify the bloopers LOL LOL

n u r not being paranoid LOL, even I can't 'like' ur post... Confused
but it is IF issue, coz I wasn't able to 'like' a creation in TVD creation gallery a few sec bk Big smile

oh thank God!ROFL the same happened with another post of mine, and my freind there also talked bad about the Indian series!, other then you two i can still press it for others, how odd is thatConfused
oh God! we are getting attacked by series mafiaLOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged

oh thank God!ROFL the same happened with another post of mine, and my freind there also talked bad about the Indian series!, other then you two i can still press it for others, how odd is thatConfused
oh God! we are getting attacked by series mafiaLOL

ooeemaaa! ROFL
but for the sake of others, we aren't talking bad, we r saying the truth! Smile
ah, so we r under attack indeed!!! ROFLROFLROFL

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index