shruthiR

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by shruthiR

Divya! Your in this forum as well! I didn't know that you follow PKYEKSmile

heya Shruti Hug
i actually watch vampire diaries n was kinda curious n excited to c what Ekta came up with!
m disappointed that she is just copying the VD plot and not their level of effects LOL

Seriously the effects this show has ins't that great and looks like some kiddish videoLOL
Is VD interesting since I've never seen it,just heard a lot about it. I just hope Ekta doesn't mess this one upConfused

LOL really, such shows need effects! how could she forget that D'oh
n omg! u should watch VD, it is the best!!! I love even more than Twilight... take a look at my siggies n u'll know!
n I'll send u a link thru PM, u can watch all the epi. of VD upto date there. VD is on a break till 27Jan, so u can catch up till then if u want Smile
Ok then,I'll definitely watch it.Thanks for the link Divya!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by prcns

same here.........i too dont want warewolves. it'll b like a copy then. i want PKYEK to b different. its ok, if Abhay is a vampy, but no more twilight-like thing after it.

dear PYEK has already half copied Vampire Diaries, so bringing in the wolves won't make much of a difference Big smile

i beg to differ with you, it would make a huge difference, as it will make the track more nonsensical especially due to stone aged graphical effects!

I meant story wise it won't make much a difference coz these people r already copying from VD; I really hope they would have instead copied the high level of effects n standards VD has set; the 'effects' are already from the stone age, so Ekta is only gonna make a fool of herself if big dogs r shown instead of a good transformation!

what they showed yesterday, the manner in which the eyes of the animals shone, reminded me of the horror shows one used to see in childhood where the eyes just shone like some headlight ROFL

@ bold so trueLOL Ekta should stop mocking our intelligence

@ blue , you cracked me upROFL.i thought they looked more like the eyes of  the wolves of  old cartoons! seriously what they were thinking 

btw have you noticed the space between one pair of the eyes to another they looked like a pile of eyes and not  a pack of wolves LOL

LOL sure she is! first people knew that she is gonna copy Twilight... then the show got postponed and then they copied VD thinking we won't know and now this!!

omg the space of the eyes, first I thought of counting the no. of wolves would come, then I stopped ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Divya! Your in this forum as well! I didn't know that you follow PKYEKSmile

heya Shruti Hug
i actually watch vampire diaries n was kinda curious n excited to c what Ekta came up with!
m disappointed that she is just copying the VD plot and not their level of effects LOL

Seriously the effects this show has ins't that great and looks like some kiddish videoLOL
Is VD interesting since I've never seen it,just heard a lot about it. I just hope Ekta doesn't mess this one upConfused

LOL really, such shows need effects! how could she forget that D'oh
n omg! u should watch VD, it is the best!!! I love even more than Twilight... take a look at my siggies n u'll know!
n I'll send u a link thru PM, u can watch all the epi. of VD upto date there. VD is on a break till 27Jan, so u can catch up till then if u want Smile
Ok then,I'll definitely watch it.Thanks for the link Divya!Hug

Welcome yara Big smile
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by prcns

same here.........i too dont want warewolves. it'll b like a copy then. i want PKYEK to b different. its ok, if Abhay is a vampy, but no more twilight-like thing after it.

dear PYEK has already half copied Vampire Diaries, so bringing in the wolves won't make much of a difference Big smile

i beg to differ with you, it would make a huge difference, as it will make the track more nonsensical especially due to stone aged graphical effects!

I meant story wise it won't make much a difference coz these people r already copying from VD; I really hope they would have instead copied the high level of effects n standards VD has set; the 'effects' are already from the stone age, so Ekta is only gonna make a fool of herself if big dogs r shown instead of a good transformation!

what they showed yesterday, the manner in which the eyes of the animals shone, reminded me of the horror shows one used to see in childhood where the eyes just shone like some headlight ROFL

@ bold so trueLOL Ekta should stop mocking our intelligence

@ blue , you cracked me upROFL.i thought they looked more like the eyes of  the wolves of  old cartoons! seriously what they were thinking 

btw have you noticed the space between one pair of the eyes to another they looked like a pile of eyes and not  a pack of wolves LOL

LOL sure she is! first people knew that she is gonna copy Twilight... then the show got postponed and then they copied VD thinking we won't know and now this!!

omg the space of the eyes, first I thought of counting the no. of wolves would come, then I stopped ROFL

ROFL.. number of wolves! i think you want to say number of stickers like someone in this forum said ! that scene was a total blunder Sleepy..

i hope they have something better to show in the future then a pile of eyes! that looked so fake!Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz_dkmystery_

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Kaheela,

Like you said, I don't want Kabir to be a werewolf, I mean then it would be the same concept as Twilight. I am not very fond of love triangles in serials becuz, they tend to go on and on. And also, the fights that come along with it like whose better?? Vampire or werewolf? Sleepy
On a further note, I'm expecting this show to be different and have its own concept.

Like you already mentioned, the indian entertainment industry whether its in films or shows have very bad special effects, so basically they fail to make the audience believe that it is real as their special effects are too obviousy fake and childish. So, I don't think they should mess with something that is not in their potential to show accurately. Not to offend anyone but, this is the truth.

@ bold i totally agree with you!

@ blue like you  i too hate love triangles to the core, especially if manipulative schemers are involved, like one of the guys tries to win the girl by plotting and stuffDead  or vice versa, they are lame and total downer! typical saas bahu masala! and way too cliche'

@brown but there are few Indian movies that had very good special effects like the movie Krish! but i guess it was a high budget movie so that figures it out!

@red again totally agree

I haven't seen Krrish. But, compared to many special effects indian films I have seen, Hollywood special effects are way ahead of them. Again, lets hope Ekta doesn't mess up with the werewolf factor. Confused

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 01 January 2011 at 11:00pm

ka7eela

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
There is a good chance that Danish belongs to the werewolves(After seeing the Villain side of Danish I see a similarity in character with James the Tracker, the Werewolf who wanted to harm Bella in Twilight) because he was found in the Jungle of Wolves where he was roaming freely and even kidnapped Ruhi but the wolves did not harm him. (Just like Edward's Parents shielded Bella from James our ChandEena saves Piya from Wolves also.) If Danish is a Werewolf then Kabir who is his cousin (inspired from the Character of Jacob Black and related to James in Twilight) should be one too. Let us see if like Jacob in Twilight protecting Bella from James relatives who wanted to take revenge on Bella... Kabir would try to protect her or not. Jacob failed... Kabir would not be successful too.... as Abhay is destined to be Piya's protector and savior just like Edward is to Bella. But it has to be seen just like Bella realizes that she is in love with Jacob too (In Eclipse) but her love for Edward is more would Piya realize her love for Abhay is more compared to that of Kabir and marry Abhay. It would also be interesting to see if Piya would become a Vampire just like Bella in Twilight. Also Abhay says that he died for Maithili... which makes me wonder that like Stephan and Damon fought and died for lady Katherine whom Elena is a doppelganger of, does Abhay have a Brother in hiding? The Piya and Maithili characters is anyways similar to  Katherine and Elena in Vampire Diaries anyway.

Honestly, I do not mind PKYEK being a copy of Twilight and Vampire Diaries, because at least that way it would be different from the other typical Ekta Kapoor Serials. I love Vampire Romance Novels and Movies which is why I watch
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani ... If it is supposed to be like the other Ekta Serials , I would have no interest in watching it.

Check Out
Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Series Review

Edited by Anamika1570 - 02 January 2011 at 12:21am

ka7eela

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged

ROFL.. number of wolves! i think you want to say number of stickers like someone in this forum said ! that scene was a total blunder Sleepy..

i hope they have something better to show in the future then a pile of eyes! that looked so fake!Ouch

I am being nice by saying the headlights as wolves LOL Embarrassed
n I'm sure, they backed off that track after our reaction! How could they expect us to get happy n start dancing on such an entry? Confused LOL

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Kaheela,

Like you said, I don't want Kabir to be a werewolf, I mean then it would be the same concept as Twilight. I am not very fond of love triangles in serials becuz, they tend to go on and on. And also, the fights that come along with it like whose better?? Vampire or werewolf? Sleepy
On a further note, I'm expecting this show to be different and have its own concept.

Like you already mentioned, the indian entertainment industry whether its in films or shows have very bad special effects, so basically they fail to make the audience believe that it is real as their special effects are too obviousy fake and childish. So, I don't think they should mess with something that is not in their potential to show accurately. Not to offend anyone but, this is the truth.

@ bold i totally agree with you!

@ blue like you  i too hate love triangles to the core, especially if manipulative schemers are involved, like one of the guys tries to win the girl by plotting and stuffDead  or vice versa, they are lame and total downer! typical saas bahu masala! and way too cliche'

@brown but there are few Indian movies that had very good special effects like the movie Krish! but i guess it was a high budget movie so that figures it out!

@red again totally agree

I haven't seen Krrish. But, compared to many special effects indian films I have seen, Hollywood special effects are way ahead of them. Again, lets hope Ekta doesn't mess up with the werewolf factor. Confused

@ bold thats totally true! and btw even for Krrish, i think they brought a Japanese FX effect maker 

i am hoping just that!

lighteningbuzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index