India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

No Werewolves Please!..:/ (Page 13)

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
same here.........i too dont want warewolves. it'll b like a copy then. i want PKYEK to b different. its ok, if Abhay is a vampy, but no more twilight-like thing after it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prcns

same here.........i too dont want warewolves. it'll b like a copy then. i want PKYEK to b different. its ok, if Abhay is a vampy, but no more twilight-like thing after it.

dear PYEK has already half copied Vampire Diaries, so bringing in the wolves won't make much of a difference Big smile

daisyluv

nimaliny Newbie
nimaliny
nimaliny

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
werewolves are better!!!!! i love werewolves!!!

daisyluv

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
i wud actually like to see tht..despite the poor graphical effects n all...its wud bring a twist to the story....and plu seein two diff gangs...vamps n werewolves and them both comin in the college wud be good to see...
So abhay is not the only powerful dude...
P.s. I hate how he treated Piya..he cudve just normally said NO....instead on goin on her bein an orphan and all...
Yea tht wud be fun to see...vamps n werewolves...lOl

Edited by sanaya11 - 27 December 2010 at 10:09am
daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

I totally disagree with you, here. =P I so want werewolfs in this show! Wolfs are my favourite supernaturals, and their vicious and uncontrollable traits is what makes them entertaining and a treat to watch. =]

I don't want Kabir to be a wolf, though, and I don't want a AbhIya-wolf love triangle either. Instead, I want something like Sam-Mishku in Poco's OS..Where Sam and Abhay are rivals from the opposite clans and Sam is using Misha, in a way, to get back to Abhay. And, in turn, I want a wolfie parallel lead for Mishku. Embarrassed

I guess Ekta can do without transformations. Obviously she can't afford high-quality effects, so she can only like, hint that the transformation takes place, like, particularly at 12 on Tuesday nights, and show the actor losing control and convulsing on the ground. And that will do it for me. =|

I SOO agree with u......An opposite for misha! I had fun laughin at her acting today was ramta jogi LMAO a parallel for Misha!! yay!!
lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Kaheela,

Like you said, I don't want Kabir to be a werewolf, I mean then it would be the same concept as Twilight. I am not very fond of love triangles in serials becuz, they tend to go on and on. And also, the fights that come along with it like whose better?? Vampire or werewolf? Sleepy
On a further note, I'm expecting this show to be different and have its own concept.

Like you already mentioned, the indian entertainment industry whether its in films or shows have very bad special effects, so basically they fail to make the audience believe that it is real as their special effects are too obviousy fake and childish. So, I don't think they should mess with something that is not in their potential to show accurately. Not to offend anyone but, this is the truth.

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged

i too want it it to be different and i am kinda disappointed, especially with the stupid track thats going on now!
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

dear PYEK has already half copied Vampire Diaries, so bringing in the wolves won't make much of a difference Big smile

i beg to differ with you, it would make a huge difference, as it will make the track more nonsensical especially due to stone aged graphical effects!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index