Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

No Werewolves Please!..:/ (Page 12)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Joined: 13 July 2010
Posts: 16934

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by LanaBurak

we shouldn't realy complain..Don't forget this is the first time such a concept as vamipres etc are being showed in indian screen

agreed! but they should stick to the vampires naTongue why bring the four legged ugly animals!

Don't go THAT far, hun.. Some of us do like wolfs more than vampires. Ermm

as for me, I don't like Jacob... but after looking at Tyler Lockwood Day Dreaming
but then again, I'm worried that Ekta might end up showing us either just some big dogs or another crappy choppy 'spcl effect' LOL

Tyler Lockwood is HAWT! Embarrassed And I like Jacob too. Embarrassed I just louuvee wolfs more than vampires, so yeah..I don't want anyone to bash them, you understand? Smile


_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by LanaBurak

we shouldn't realy complain..Don't forget this is the first time such a concept as vamipres etc are being showed in indian screen

agreed! but they should stick to the vampires naTongue why bring the four legged ugly animals!

Don't go THAT far, hun.. Some of us do like wolfs more than vampires. Ermm

as for me, I don't like Jacob... but after looking at Tyler Lockwood Day Dreaming
but then again, I'm worried that Ekta might end up showing us either just some big dogs or another crappy choppy 'spcl effect' LOL

Tyler Lockwood is HAWT! Embarrassed And I like Jacob too. Embarrassed I just louuvee wolfs more than vampires, so yeah..I don't want anyone to bash them, you understand? Smile


I know how it feels... Smile

me waiting like despo for Tyler Caroline scenes LOL but when Ian comes in the frame, I don't care for anyone on this earth LOL

I really hope they r simply wolves in this show and the precap was only to misguide us coz transformation to a wolf needs good effects and I cannot trust Ekta on this Angry already we have seen stupid effects on this show Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaAkankshaa.

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Joined: 22 May 2010
Posts: 14713

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
@ TM:
 
- The show always showed Haseena talks with abhay about not going to the other side of the river.
 
- There was always mention about the other side of forest (*i.e. river*)
 
- I don't think Kabir is werewolve, as he was in Mount College way before Abhay came..they showed Kabir as close frnd of Misha..and Dobrial family was frnd of Kabir's parents..Kabir is Human.
 
 *Second noticible part: Kabir lives to the same side as Dobrials, abhay and mount college is. so Kabir can't be werewolve, it could be possible that they show him turned into one...in the progression of the story..but not now..*
 
- They are taking parts of Twilight, not entirely twilight, i know other side mention did excite some of twilight fans, but i still don't think Ekta can take the entire plot from twilight, in the last or second last interview sukirti mentioned that abhay is a vampire.. so it's clear that he is vampire and from today's precap we know that there are werewolves but that doesn't mean it is entirely twilight.
 
- as far as effects are concern, i am hoping for some real effects, stunts this time..else i will be dispointed!Dead
 


Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 25 December 2010 at 12:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

@ TM:
 
- The show always showed Haseena talks with abhay about not going to the other side of the river.
 
- There was always mention about the other side of forest (*i.e. river*)
 
- I don't think Kabir is werewolve, as he was in Mount College way before Abhay came..they showed Kabir as close frnd of Misha..and Dobrial family was frnd of Kabir's parents..Kabir is Human.
 
 *Second noticible part: Kabir lives to the same side as Dobrials, abhay and mount college is. so Kabir can't be werewolve, it could be possible that they show him turned into one...in the progression of the story..but not now..*
 
- They are taking parts of Twilight, not entirely twilight, i know other side mention did excite some of twilight fans, but i still don't think Ekta can take the entire plot from twilight, in the last or second last interview sukirti mentioned that abhay is a vampire.. so it's clear that he is vampire and from today's precap we know that there are werewolves but that doesn't mean it is entirely twilight.
 
- as far as effects are concern, i am hoping for some real effects, stunts this time..else i will be dispointed!Dead
 

Ekta knows that almost all have seen Twilight; so now the plots r coming from the hit American tv show 'the vampire diaries' Cool LOL
n don't build any hopes for the effects... coz they should have maintained a standard from the very beginning, so don't expect anything!
so if it goes on as now, we won't be disappointed and if the effects team redeems itself then we will be glad ofcourse LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Joined: 22 May 2010
Posts: 14713

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
@ dkmystery : the reply was for topic maker. Smile
 
and even though w/o spl effects and same kind of story line the show is doing really good. so m still with it. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Joined: 18 April 2009
Posts: 4066

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
thank you all for your valuable in puts , i appreciated it..but seems there is nothing much be done as after seeing the precap , it seems we have wolves in the showOuch

i just hope it doest affect  the story to flow in a logical way , without any more contradictions,  i also hope it doesn't  affect my Aphiya!Heart..otherwise it would be bye bye PKYEK for me

the rest i don't  really care!


Edited by ka7eela - 26 December 2010 at 9:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

thank you all for your valuable in puts , i appreciated it..but seems there is nothing much be done as after seeing the precap , it seems we have wolves in the showOuch

i just hope it doest affect  the story to flow in a logical way , without any more contradictions,  i also hope it doesn't  affect my Aphiya!Heart..otherwise it would be bye bye PKYEK for me

the rest i don't  really care!

You said it! I don't like werewolves but I have nothing against them as long as they're handled well. If it affects my interest in the show in any way (which is mainly AbhIya) then no PKYEK for me!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Joined: 18 April 2009
Posts: 4066

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by ka7eela

thank you all for your valuable in puts , i appreciated it..but seems there is nothing much be done as after seeing the precap , it seems we have wolves in the showOuch

i just hope it doest affect  the story to flow in a logical way , without any more contradictions,  i also hope it doesn't  affect my Aphiya!Heart..otherwise it would be bye bye PKYEK for me

the rest i don't  really care!

You said it! I don't like werewolves but I have nothing against them as long as they're handled well. If it affects my interest in the show in any way (which is mainly AbhIya) then no PKYEK for me!Embarrassed

 i feel the same way..i hope they handle it well


Edited by ka7eela - 26 December 2010 at 9:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index