Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

No Werewolves Please!..:/ (Page 11)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Yayyyy yayy yayy! Wolfs ARE coming! Big smileBig smile Don't worry, they won't ruin the show.. They don't need high-quality effects! They can dim the light and show the guy convulsing and that'll do it. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

oh c'mon yar, we need effects! just good looking faces won't do! n it isn't like effects can't be done on TV or that Ekta doesn't have the money... just take a look at any episode of the vampire diaries and then watch this show, u will get pissed off! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaAkankshaa.

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
we shouldn't realy complain..Don't forget this is the first time such a concept as vamipres etc are being showed in indian screen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by ka7eela

so we do have 'wolves' in this show too!! Now I hope they :
1. get a hottie like the one playing Tyler Lockwood (as they r copying Vampire Diaries)
2. spend some money and get some special effect experts Big smile

agree with your both pointsWink

the first one is possible but the second one, hell i dont think soLOL

Big smile

Ekta should have thought about this 'before' starting the show! this isn't a normal saas-bahu show, a show with this concept needs to have good spcl effects! n we don't live under a rock, we have seen TV shows with far better effects and it isn't that Indians can't do this job!!!
it sucks to see crappy effects in a show like this Angry

exactly! , i agree with you!,  when we can see English shows with impressive effects,  what makes us get hooked to a show with crappy effects, i would rather they not show any effects at all then watch effects that mock our intelligence! 

seriously i watch this show mainly because of the casting! and the story so far is not that bad too, but  they better not screw it  with  effects that look like they are  from stone age!LOL i also hope they dont twist the story into one of those saas bahu lame storiesDead

Akankshaa._dkmystery_

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

we shouldn't realy complain..Don't forget this is the first time such a concept as vamipres etc are being showed in indian screen

agreed! but they should stick to the vampires naTongue why bring the four legged ugly animals!
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged

so we do have 'wolves' in this show too!! Now I hope they :
1. get a hottie like the one playing Tyler Lockwood (as they r copying Vampire Diaries)
2. spend some money and get some special effect experts Big smile

agree with your both pointsWink

the first one is possible but the second one, hell i dont think soLOL

Big smile

Ekta should have thought about this 'before' starting the show! this isn't a normal saas-bahu show, a show with this concept needs to have good spcl effects! n we don't live under a rock, we have seen TV shows with far better effects and it isn't that Indians can't do this job!!!
it sucks to see crappy effects in a show like this Angry

exactly! , i agree with you!,  when we can see English shows with impressive effects,  what makes us get hooked to a show with crappy effects, i would rather they not show any effects at all then watch effects that mock our intelligence! 

seriously i watch this show mainly because of the casting! and the story so far is not that bad too, but  they better not screw it  with  effects that look like they are  from stone age!LOL i also hope they dont twist the story into one of those saas bahu lame storiesDead

right on! Ekta mata thinks we would just let it go and get gaga over her and thank her for bringing in the 1st show of its kind on Indian tele!! Sleepy ROFL

I started watching: coz I thought that money must have been invested and we could brag of having our own Indian vampire show and also coz waiting one week for VD makes me mad LOL
but it is only the cast of this show that has caught me and now werewolves! god save us LOL

ka7eela

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged

agreed! but they should stick to the vampires naTongue why bring the four legged ugly animals!

Don't go THAT far, hun.. Some of us do like wolfs more than vampires. Ermm
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Don't go THAT far, hun.. Some of us do like wolfs more than vampires. Ermm

as for me, I don't like Jacob... but after looking at Tyler Lockwood Day Dreaming
but then again, I'm worried that Ekta might end up showing us either just some big dogs or another crappy choppy 'spcl effect' LOL

ka7eelaAkankshaa.

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
from the promo ..it looks like thers going to be werewolvesErmm

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index