Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ka7eela

good!😆 and i will become a total angel! and seal my lips😉..i wont talk about the blunders anymore,  i take a vow i will only gush and drool when it comes to the show😛 

i even won't point out , about yesterdays blunder of Piya wearing the pendant all along in the woods, after they went out of the palace, and then Abhay looking for it in the palace!, see my lips are sealed😆

OMG! its already working, i can press the like button now🤣

🤣  so this is us now:

and really, we won't look at this pendant blunder, will be in debt of Ekta for bringing a new genre on Indian tele and hence just keep drooling 🤣

u can press the 'like' now, but now 'tinypic' is conspiring against us, yesterday I lost my siggies and today u have 😆
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ka7eela

@ blue , btw James wasn't a werewolf he was a vicious vampire!

i dont think Kabir  or Danish are werewolves! , i think maybe Chand will transform Danish into a vampire later on! 

i think PKEK has taken more ideas from VD then Twilight!

@ brown i dont mind them taking ideas but i want PKEK to have its own charm! and dont want it to be a lousy copy of them both!

Yes, You are right. That was a mistake! James is a Vampire. Anyways, it is Jacob Black who is a werewolf and his tribe who protects Bella after Edward abandons Bella from Laurent and Victoria who are seeking revenge for James who was killed by the Cullan's.

Very True! The more the Story is developing I am also seeing more of Vampire Diaries in PKYEK.

I still don't care if PKYEK turns out to be a Desi Version of Twilight and Vampire Diaries because still it would be better than the normal Ekta Serials.

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Yes, You are right. That was a mistake! James is a Vampire. Anyways, it is Jacob Black who is a werewolf and his tribe who protects Bella after Edward abandons Bella from Laurent and Victoria who are seeking revenge for James who was killed by the Cullan's.

Very True! The more the Story is developing I am also seeing more of Vampire Diaries in PKYEK.

I still don't care if PKYEK turns out to be a Desi Version of Twilight and Vampire Diaries because still it would be better than the normal Ekta Serials.

@ blue i so agree , trust me anything will be better then her normal saas bahu shows😆 where the camera zooms in and out on everyones faces for eternity!😆