Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dkmystery

I am being nice by saying the headlights as wolves πŸ˜† 😳
n I'm sure, they backed off that track after our reaction! How could they expect us to get happy n start dancing on such an entry? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

headlights!πŸ˜†..

but i dont think they have backed off! i think they have just postponed it,  untill they figure out a way to make them look betterπŸ˜• or maybe shut us upπŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ka7eela

@ blue , btw James wasn't a werewolf he was a vicious vampire!

i dont think Kabir  or Danish are werewolves! , i think maybe Chand will transform Danish into a vampire later on! 

i think PKEK has taken more ideas from VD then Twilight!

@ brown i dont mind them taking ideas but i want PKEK to have its own charm! and dont want it to be a lousy copy of them both!

u wrote exactly what I had in mind! 😊
dkmystery thumbnail

headlights!πŸ˜†..

but i dont think they have backed off! i think they have just postponed it,  untill they figure out a way to make them look betterπŸ˜• or maybe shut us upπŸ˜†

😳

ha yar, by backing off I meant that only πŸ˜† u c I'm trying to be sooo good here 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
'shut us up' 🀣
she might send some of her people to become IF members and then report us for spreading these 'lies' 🀣🀣🀣
ka7eela thumbnail
🀣

😳

ha yar, by backing off I meant that only πŸ˜† u c I'm trying to be sooo good here 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
'shut us up' 🀣
she might send some of her people to become IF members and then report us for spreading these 'lies' 🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣 you just killed me! gosh thats so funny!!!! πŸ˜†

i can totaaly imagine that, be prepared to be reported🀣🀣..seems like a plot of one of her series, sending IF gundas to get us πŸ€£πŸ€£

btw i think some of her script writers are already lurking in the forumπŸ˜‰, trying to justify every twist and turn of the story! no matter how nonsensical they seem!

and i think the conspiracy has already  begun cause i pressed the like button for your post but it didn't appear i swear!😲

ok i guess maybe i am just  being paranoid now πŸ€£
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣 you just killed me! gosh thats so funny!!!! πŸ˜†

i can totaaly imagine that, be prepared to be reported🀣🀣..seems like a plot of one of her series, sending IF gundas to get us πŸ€£πŸ€£

btw i think some of her script writers are already lurking in the forumπŸ˜‰, trying to justify every twist and turn of the story! no matter how nonsensical that seems!

and i think the conspiracy has already  begun cause i pressed the like button for your post but it didn't appear i swear!😲

ok i guess maybe i am just  being paranoid now πŸ€£

😳 🀣

IF has visits from actors, I've talked to couple of them so no wonder if Ekta's 'writers' come here too πŸ˜†
n oh yeah, trying to justify the bloopers πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

n u r not being paranoid πŸ˜†, even I can't 'like' ur post... πŸ˜•
but it is IF issue, coz I wasn't able to 'like' a creation in TVD creation gallery a few sec bk πŸ˜ƒ
ka7eela thumbnail

😳 🀣

IF has visits from actors, I've talked to couple of them so no wonder if Ekta's 'writers' come here too πŸ˜†
n oh yeah, trying to justify the bloopers πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

n u r not being paranoid πŸ˜†, even I can't 'like' ur post... πŸ˜•
but it is IF issue, coz I wasn't able to 'like' a creation in TVD creation gallery a few sec bk πŸ˜ƒ

oh thank God!🀣 the same happened with another post of mine, and my freind there also talked bad about the Indian series!, other then you two i can still press it for others, how odd is thatπŸ˜•
oh God! we are getting attacked by series mafiaπŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail

oh thank God!🀣 the same happened with another post of mine, and my freind there also talked bad about the Indian series!, other then you two i can still press it for others, how odd is thatπŸ˜•
oh God! we are getting attacked by series mafiaπŸ˜†

ooeemaaa! 🀣
but for the sake of others, we aren't talking bad, we r saying the truth! 😊
ah, so we r under attack indeed!!! 🀣🀣🀣
ka7eela thumbnail

ooeemaaa! 🀣
but for the sake of others, we aren't talking bad, we r saying the truth! 😊
ah, so we r under attack indeed!!! 🀣🀣🀣

you are laughing this is serious🀣..truth bites my friend, or is it reality!, and its bitter like kerla!πŸ˜† they cant handle the truth!πŸ˜› * trying to act  wise*πŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail

you are laughing this is serious🀣..truth bites my friend, or is it reality!, and its bitter like kerla!πŸ˜† they cant handle the truth!πŸ˜› * trying to act  wise*πŸ˜†

reality bites for sure... ouch, it just bit me 🀣
we will again try to be good and innocent and truthful when discussing the show πŸ˜†
ka7eela thumbnail

reality bites for sure... ouch, it just bit me 🀣
we will again try to be good and innocent and truthful when discussing the show πŸ˜†

good!πŸ˜† and i will become a total angel! and seal my lipsπŸ˜‰..i wont talk about the blunders anymore,  i take a vow i will only gush and drool when it comes to the showπŸ˜› 

i even won't point out , about yesterdays blunder of Piya wearing the pendant all along in the woods, after they went out of the palace, and then Abhay looking for it in the palace!, see my lips are sealedπŸ˜†

OMG! its already working, i can press the like button now🀣