Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

That's not my story, that's in some OS we all read. πŸ˜³

Even vampire-human love story was unexpected from a EK serial, no? But she gave it to us. All we want is some more supernaturalism. Not impossible, really. πŸ˜³

Hmm....its not a possibility...tho i hope it happens. πŸ˜³
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ka7eela

AkankshaπŸ˜› where have you been girlπŸ€—

@bold lets agree to disagree on that :P as to each their own na!πŸ˜‰

@ blue at least we agree on that😳

@ i haven't read it so i cant say much!😳 

but don't  you think  that they will totally screw it as the graphical effects of the show are so poor!

however i still hate werewolves no matter what and i hope we wont see them in PKYK!πŸ˜›

Right here. πŸ˜† You are the one who stopped making threads. =P

@Bold - Right, okay. I respect your opinion. Everyone has their favourites. πŸ˜³

@Red - OMG, You haven't read anything with wolfs in it? What about.. Twilight? VD? True Blood? Meh..I love wolfies because of all the uncontrollableness in their clan. They can't help it, they HAVE to change and everything. And I think that'd be interesting to watch on telly. πŸ˜³

I edited my post .. I added this about the graphical effects - I guess Ekta can do without transformations. Obviously she can't afford high-quality effects, so she can only like, hint that the transformation takes place, like, particularly at 12 on Tuesday nights, and show the actor losing control and convulsing on the ground. And that will do it for me. =| 

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@bold, how about mermaids, alfs, dragons🀣
@ blue. i read it, and i too dont want it to be  a lousy copy of Twilight!

What more special effects and graphics!? so in short we wont be seeing any of them! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But on a serious note maybe wizards or something that requires less spcl. effects πŸ˜•
Maybe just some evil creatures who have special powers and green eyes πŸ˜† and hold some grudge against the Vampies? πŸ˜•
mayur_rox123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i absolutely agree with the fact tht vampires r cooool ehehe ... and abhay raichand aka vivian dsena makes all the more coolleer !! 

i also agree with the graphic effects bit .... its better if they stick to one thing rather to make a complete mock outa themselves !! 

gr8 points @ TM ... 

xx
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

Right here. πŸ˜† You are the one who stopped making threads. =P

@Bold - Right, okay. I respect your opinion. Everyone has their favourites. πŸ˜³

@Red - OMG, You haven't read anything with wolfs in it? What about.. Twilight? VD? True Blood? Meh..I love wolfies because of all the uncontrollableness in their clan. They can't help it, they HAVE to change and everything. And I think that'd be interesting to watch on telly. πŸ˜³

I edited my post .. I added this about the graphical effects - I guess Ekta can do without transformations. Obviously she can't afford high-quality effects, so she can only like, hint that the transformation takes place, like, particularly at 12 on Tuesday nights, and show the actor losing control and convulsing on the ground. And that will do it for me. =| 

naah! i have made many , and updated my FFs too, but you seem you were away so i thought maybe your busy  with exams or something! anyways good to see ya!

i read the first two books of Twilight  saga and frankly i skipped so many pages πŸ˜†  although so far i have watched all the movies!  and loved them all !, i haven't read VD but seen the series, btw i am skip reader, i never read page to page, i quickly  get bored! 

about True blood well i hate the series!..so i never watch it, its the only vampire show that i hate! btw have you watched Moonlight?,  now thats a very good vampire show me love it!

however  i was talking about Poco's one shot that you have mentioned, i haven't read it!
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ok  friends, I have been reading several posts in the forum about the habitants of the other side of the river being werewolves! And few others wishing that Kabir becomes one too, so he will become Piya's Jacob! 

But first of all, I want to ask them something! How did you know that the land belongs to the werewolves?πŸ˜•  

I mean so far we haven't got any clues from the show that the other side of the river is a werewolf habitat! πŸ˜•

However I hope they are all wrong!. 

First of all, because I hate werewolves, cause they are very vicious and cant control themselves! and ugly!

Secondly, I don't want the show to become a lousy copy of Twilight, and btw Kabir is nothing like Jacob, because Jacob was always there for Bella, while Kabir bailed out on her when she needed him the most, moreover he abused her verbally! Although I have started to like him again when he apologized to her!

Thirdly, and most importantly, we all have seen that the show has very poor graphical effects!, so how could they handle the transformation!, I am sure it would look very bad and fake!

so I hope they stick to one mythical creature and that is vampires only, beside vampires are very coolπŸ˜‰

i want 

Werewolves, i m waiting for that

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mayur_rox123

i absolutely agree with the fact tht vampires r cooool ehehe ... and abhay raichand aka vivian dsena makes all the more coolleer !! 

i also agree with the graphic effects bit .... its better if they stick to one thing rather to make a complete mock outa themselves !! 

gr8 points @ TM ... 

xx

thanks sweets
@bold Oh God! tell me about it..i think i am in loveπŸ˜†

@blue , totally agree i hope this show doesn't become  a big joke because of the graphics! i seriously hope so!

Tahani01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ahhhhhhhhhhh didi you broke my heart by saying that warewolfs cant control them selves and that their are ugly  lol jk
but i love jacob but i get what you mean we need something unique about this show not a copy of twilight 😊
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
totally agreed. Loved your topic as usual. u told my mind.πŸ˜ƒ
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Not a single vampire saga is complete without werewolfs..and as for ekta not showing the special effects..she can show them as werewolfs but without making them fight and make them being werewolfs Edited by LanaBurak - 13 years ago