India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

No Werewolves Please!..:/

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Ok  friends, I have been reading several posts in the forum about the habitants of the other side of the river being werewolves! And few others wishing that Kabir becomes one too, so he will become Piya's Jacob! 

But first of all, I want to ask them something! How did you know that the land belongs to the werewolves?Confused  

I mean so far we haven't got any clues from the show that the other side of the river is a werewolf habitat! Confused

However I hope they are all wrong!. 

First of all, because I hate werewolves, cause they are very vicious and cant control themselves! and ugly!

Secondly, I don't want the show to become a lousy copy of Twilight, and btw Kabir is nothing like Jacob, because Jacob was always there for Bella, while Kabir bailed out on her when she needed him the most, moreover he abused her verbally! Although I have started to like him again when he apologized to her!

Thirdly, and most importantly, we all have seen that the show has very poor graphical effects!, so how could they handle the transformation!, I am sure it would look very bad and fake!

so I hope they stick to one mythical creature and that is vampires only, beside vampires are very coolWink

Edited by ka7eela - 25 December 2010 at 5:44am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyshaggyscoobyFalguniJaincutemuglighteningbuzzAnamikaSJain--sumana13--ffkhanRoarkMeekoAmeres-Priti11-Julybaby22SahiPakdeHain.Jane..-Fatima-matwamango-Lostindreamsromaila

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u they cant show those effects of wolfs

lik hollywood nd morever i dont lik dis wolf concept

it will become a khichdi of wolves nd vamps

it is already a mixture of twillight nd vamp diaries

Edited by sab2778 - 25 December 2010 at 4:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsySidra.Wka7eela--sumana13--

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Well the only thing I know is that werewolves are vicious, uncontrollable and they can devastate.

But kabir being a werewolf, I am not too sure. he is a nice guy. Although what he did in college to Piya was really sickening, I dont blame him supporting Danish as Danish is his brother.

Lets see. i have neither seen nor read the Twilight series so cannot comment much about the comparisons.

But they definitely is an issue with the raichands as they have agreed never to cross over to the other side.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela--sumana13--

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged

maybe v will see some new characters nd kabir might just reamain a human

ka7eela--sumana13--

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
i so hope so as well!.i dont want a visu love triangle./.dat wud a be a pain to watch!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyka7eela--sumana13--

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

i totally agree with u they cant show those effects of wolfs

lik hollywood nd morever i dont lik dis wolf concept

it will become a khichdi of wolves nd ghost

it is already a mixture of twillight nd vamp diaries

@ bold khichdi of wolves and ghostROFL you are so right, i agree it will be very bad!  so lets hope they will stick to vampires only beside vampires are so coolLOL, they dont look like hair balls with vicious eyes, fangs and claws!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
We are just guessing about the werewolves and we could be totally wrong. There may be just another enemy vampire clan across the river. But no vampire saga is complete without werewolves and witches doing their bit. I am not sure if rights of Twilight have been bought because if they have , then, you may see werewolves in here. 

I , for one will want werewolves only if EK can get some decent special effects and animation work. Otherwise, she can forget about them. 

Not all werewolves are vicious. It is a myth and it varies. For example: Tyler in TVD is a cool werewolf till now and he is nice. 

Options are open. Let's see. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Edward01Mavi18ka7eelax-Sundas-x--sumana13--nyctophiliaAkankshaa.

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinuchand

Well the only thing I know is that werewolves are vicious, uncontrollable and they can devastate.

But kabir being a werewolf, I am not too sure. he is a nice guy. Although what he did in college to Piya was really sickening, I dont blame him supporting Danish as Danish is his brother.

Lets see. i have neither seen nor read the Twilight series so cannot comment much about the comparisons.

But they definitely is an issue with the raichands as they have agreed never to cross over to the other side.

@ bold you are right there , moreover they are UGLY!LOL

@brown i agree with you!

@blue, they can make the habitant of the other side of the river another vampire clan!Wink

Roark--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index