India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Funny thing about old & new Mona

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
I started watching RMJ this week only, coz of Sara nd am really lyking her in dis role, although she hasn't had much 2 do in d episodes dis week. But wen sum ppl kept saying dat d old Mona was better, so I decided 2 watch a few episodes hving d original Mona.

I can sympathise wid all those who r used 2 d old Mona not wanting 2 see d new 1 as I just didn't enjoy watching even 1 episode of d old Mona, though d new 1 has been der 4 just a week!

rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
If you watched the beginning episodes of the old Mona, then yes, it was hard for us to watch too, since she was new..and her acting needed improvements.. BUT if you watch the last few epis of the old mona..then you'll realize..how well improved she had gotten..and she surely was a pleasure to watch! and while she was growing on us...it was heartbreaking to watch her being replaced by Sara. and comparatively Sara is NOTHING close to Priyal! in terms of looks, acting skillz, and the "innocence" which is whats needed in this character.. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863

debeangel Groupbie
debeangel
debeangel

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
I agree, bring back Priyal Gor, she was good as Mona.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index