India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TB:Kabir shares his fitness fundas

sanabest Senior Member
sanabest
sanabest

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Kabir aka Vishal Gandhi of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani on STAR One reveals that he started paying attention to his physique only after he signed the show, and the results are clearly visible. While female fans drool over his fabulous body, we get him to reveal his fitness secrets.

STARONE.IN

More on Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

What does fitness mean to you?

Before I signed Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, fitness did not mean much to me, but now, I have realized its importance. I was asked to get a good physique and build muscles for the show. I do not starve, but eat healthy to remain fit.

Why is it important to exercise? Suggest some exercises for people who do not have much time to work out?

It is definitely important to exercise, because a good physique boosts your confidence and makes you happy. No matter what your age is, you should remain fit. I am 28 years old, but people tell me that I look like a 22- or 23-year-old. It is important for everyone to take out time to work out. Even exercising just 4 days a week is enough to keep you fit.

How do you maintain your physique in spite of your hectic shooting schedule?

I have to make time in spite of my schedule. I cannot give the excuse that I did not maintain my physique because of the shooting schedules. I need to maintain my body, for which I have hired an instructor who comes home. I go to the gym and work out on the treadmill, but just 4 times a week because the body needs some rest too.

What do you normally have for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

In the morning, I have a brown bread sandwich or parathas. After my workout, I have dry fruits, bananas and Nutribar. On the sets, I have idlis or eggs, but sometimes, Vivian and I gorge on omlette pav. Lunch is usually just protein shake. I have healthy snacks in the evening or substitutes instead of food. Dinner is a bowl of salad.

How can your fans make their workout fun?

Exercise keeping in mind that you will achieve a good body after all the efforts that you are putting in. That way you will enjoy exercising.

Fitness tips that you follow?

I believe in eating healthy and taking out time to work out and remain fit.

Who according to you has the best body in tinseltown?

It is my icon Salman Khan. I am bindass just like him.

http://www.starone.in/news/1095/kabir-shares-his-fitness-fundas.aspx

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

knumnumtaibaaa-SMay31-Akankshaa..Jane..

taibaaa IF-Rockerz
taibaaa
taibaaa

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
thnx

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index