Writers Corner

India-Forums

Writers Corner
Writers Corner

Story Writing Competition...*Results Link: 48* (Page 43)

MysticalRealm IF-Dazzler
MysticalRealm
MysticalRealm

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
@WhiteFantasy

Lena once again uve left me enchanted with ur amazing writing skills and beautiful stories!! Ur absolutely amazing and truly awesome!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lina.

prachi06 IF-Dazzler
prachi06
prachi06

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
perpetual love and but your words are paltinum were mindblowing

sorry, but i have read only these two till now

will read all other stories later
..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
my vote goes to Mehr (missinguonly)

missinguonly

get_jasneet Senior Member
get_jasneet
get_jasneet

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
vry vry emotional ya... luvd it...Smile
Lu_Armi Senior Member
Lu_Armi
Lu_Armi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Nice

pluks Senior Member
pluks
pluks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
LETTING GO....

Kaali kaali khaali raaton se
Hone lagi hai dosti
Har pal her lamha, main kaise sehta hoon
Har pal her lamha main khud se yeh kehta rehta hoon

He sat there in the dark corner of his room, his eyes just looking at the water sliding down the window pane. With every ticking second of the clock, the graveness of the words she had said seemed to be finally sinking in. Yet, he didn't want to comprehend..

Do pal tujh se juda thha,

A lone tear escaped his eye. He was just reminded of their firsts .. the first glance, the first confession, the first touch, the first kiss, the first fight. There was a certain warmth, craziness, ecstasy like butterflies in your stomach.. that feeling that contents the heart, the feeling of having the priceless thing in the world, that security that thing - that thing called love. They connected, it was a different world altogether for them, just the two of them.

Aise phir rasta muda thha,

And then he was jerked off the fairy tale dream. Reality dawned, she had to leave and he knew that from the very beginning. It wasn't her fault neither his. They had to part and it was time for the lasts. The last look, the last bitter-sweet moments, the last moment of having her, her presence in his life.

Tujh se main khone laga,
Juda jaise hone laga,
Mujh se kuch mera

With her leave, he sat there trying to put scattered pieces of his life, scattered pieces of him together, but in vain. There was a void in him, that only she could fill and that void seemed to have left him hollowed from within. He was helpless, maybe destiny and fate had this in store for them. And there was no one to blame.

Teri yaadon mein likhte jo lafz dete hai sunaai
beete lamhe poochhte hain kyun hue aise juda.. khuda,

Her memories, their memories, were a lifetime. It gave the feeling of utmost content, of having everything. The heart felt young, which just leapt like a kid in joy. But, he had lost everything and the emptiness filled in. The way a bud blossoms into a flower, after nourishment of warmth from sunlight, fill from the seed, and care from the gardener, similarly their relationship blossomed from the craziness of falling in love to the mellowness of understanding.

Khuda mila jo yeh faisla hain
Khuda tera hi yeh faisla hain
Khuda hona tha woh ho gaya 
Jo tune thha likha

The past came across with the present facts and a certain pain shot up in his heart. He was vulnerable, he was helpless. Some questions can never be answered, and so was his question ' 'why?'.

Tujhe bhula diya, ho
Phir kyun teri yaadon ne
Mujhe rula diya.. ho'

Tears had been incessantly dripping down his face. The pain would not stop, the memories would not fade.. But life had to move on.. Wiping his tears dry, he got up rather tried to get up. His weak knees, and a heartbroken him, didn't support that, and he sat down again helpless. With her memories still haunting in his mind he broke into uncontrollable sobs. Vulnerable, yet desperately trying to forget but he was helpless.

He lay down on the floor, listless, emotionless staring at the ceiling. He had sobered down after the tears. The sadness was still there, but the frustration seemed to have calmed down. He closed his burning eyes, the eyes of want, and fell into deep slumber, having a hope of a new tomorrow. He knew there wasn't going to be any tomorrow for them, but still he had faith in himself. He knew that it wouldn't be the same anymore, he wouldn't be someone's anymore, but still, he knew that he needed to stitch scattered pieces of himself, for life wouldn't stop. It had to go on.Gham ka yeh pal guzar jaayega ,Phir koi humsafar Aayega..His past memories could be remembered as an interlude, an enchantingly beautiful phase of his life, but he had to build himself up for a new dawn, for a new life. Moments could pass away, and words could be forgotten but memories could never fade away, they always would linger. Baatein bhul jaate hain, yaadein, yaad aati hai.. 

PS - guys, this story is inspired by a real life incident. 
PPS - please comment and let me know how it was.. or the least - press the like tab if you like the fic =)

Edited by pluks - 07 January 2011 at 5:09am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetbasket_95repercussionmuzic_lyfdreamer_dreamsSandCastle.-.Aphrodite.--Rinki-

swahas Senior Member
swahas
swahas

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
hey "SajanRox11",
i don know you.. Shocked
but ur OS has touched the deep core of my heart n im voting for U..Clap

hats off to you dear!!! Ur OS is awesome!! i loved it to the coreThumbs Up

bcoz u've expressed each n every feelings of mine, even i think the same, women r surely still BEING DISCRIMINATED of their rights.. they're are slaves by men.. Angry This is truly not my experience, but I've witnessed being done for others. I feel tat girls must know how to defend for themselves, they must be taught how to fight from a very early age Angry

but I've been brought up by my mom to face any prob with boldness n deternination, she made me believe all tat when i was too young, so now im always, bold nd im brave enough to speak what i feel. So, im very much PROUD to be a girl in all ways...I think every mother i tte world must bring up their girls in this way..

its not tat i live a life of tat type.. Please guys, i jus wanted to share this with all the readers who read "SajanRox11's OS" please bear with me Wink

Smile I feel im one of the luckiest girl ever born, bcoz my family is a complete opposite, they simply adore the girl children when they r born. My parents, grandparents, everybody from many many generations b4 have been adoring girls, they all have prayed for the birth of a girl child unlikely of the other male dominated families.. Elders in my family treat girls like princesses, even my great granny says tat every girl child is a fortune for the whole race.. Smile

You might all wonder even whether a family like mine exists in 2day's world, but yes! my family is their not jus now but from many yrs back.. i agree tat this a 1% chance of having a family like this.. Last of all im damn proud tat a family like this exists in today's male dominated world and tat too its mine.. StarSmile Smile
Smile 

Edited by swahas - 08 January 2011 at 1:50am

GulaabiAakhein.

FragranceOfLove IF-Sizzlerz
FragranceOfLove
FragranceOfLove

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Hey Guys!

Phew! Now i am upto date with the index.

You must be wondering that if i had to be so irregular, then why did i held this competition?

Actually i am currently in 12th class, and was having exams. this explains my irregularity here.

I may be irregular, but i am always here for your help. Just a pm away.

Thanks to everyone for participating so actively here.

Thanks to all the writers for writing the beautiful pieces of art.

Thanks to all the readers for commenting on the story and making the effect.

Love you all.

-Mahak

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajan_EktaAyesha_tjannat4everSujaLuvsMayurthegameisonGulaabiAakhein.drfizaahmedmissinguonlyAttractiveAdyaMrs.Hulkruky786

Go to top