Writers Corner

India-Forums

Writers Corner
Writers Corner

Story Writing Competition...*Results Link: 48* (Page 22)

MaNan_KaShian IF-Dazzler
MaNan_KaShian
MaNan_KaShian

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
@nishi.....awesume os.....very nice...loved it very muchhhh!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesX

HealMeForever IF-Rockerz
HealMeForever
HealMeForever

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
amazing os nisha!!
luvd it..!!!Clap

XSilentWishesX

anjali_34 Senior Member
anjali_34
anjali_34

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
my vote goes to vanni......
vaani! :) 
i vote for you :) 
awesome OS.....
i loved it

Diyan Senior Member
Diyan
Diyan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
love ya ff till the max vaani...i hope ur the winner for this competition
u deserve it...all the best dear!
AttractiveAdya IF-Sizzlerz
AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
@Twinnie  

GR8  work!! :D
It  was  Sad  though!
I  found  it  really  touchy!
do  write  more!

Luv    ur   Twinnie!Hug

XSilentWishesX

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
@nisha- wornderful os!!!!
u proved it tht u write so well once again!
undoubtedly, my vote goes to you!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

XSilentWishesX

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Nishi.. Beautiful OS.. My vote goes for u..

XSilentWishesX

AttractiveAdya IF-Sizzlerz
AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
 THE  GOLDEN  MEMORIES !

As  the  crisp  breeze  blew  across  the  States  of  America,  a  lady  jogged  here  and  there.  She  was  dressed  in  a  blue  jogging  suit  which  showed  all  her  curves  perfectly. Her  features  as  pointed  as  a  pin.  Her  eyes  showed  the  depth  she  had  in  her  inner  self.  They  also  held  an  anguished  fire  in  them.  She  had  a  small  smile  on  her  face  which  showed  her  simplicity  and  purity. Her  hair  tied  at  the  back  in a  high  pony    which  flipped  flopped  at  every  movement  she  made.

She  stood  in  front  of  the  sea  shore  ,  looking  at  the  waves  to  and  fro. She  always  found  solace  near  the  waves. Today  was  a  very  special  day  for  her. She  closed  her  eyes  to  feel  the  breeze  but  instead  she  went  back  in  time.  She  thought  about  all  the  aspects  of  her  life  starting  from  her  childhood.

She  recalled  ,  she  and  her  sister  would  always  argue. Her  sister  wanted  her  to  play  with  what  she  had  termed  as  "girlie" stuff  while  she  was  more  into  novels  or  else  sports. She  and  her  sister  both  were  really  close  to  each  other  that  even  after  arguing  for  almost  the  whole  day  the  would  make  up  by  bed  time. 

She  then  conjured  up  her  first  day  at  college.  She  had  been  so  angry  at  her  sister  for  getting  both  of  them  late. She  had  attended  the  classes  and  after  that  they  had  to  go  to  the  seniors. The  seniors  were  ragging  all  her  classmates  and  she  was  afraid  of  what  they  would  tell  her  to  do. When  her  turn  came,  those  people  told  her  to  kiss  a  boy  who  was  shying  away. She  had  refused  but  then  they  said  that  if  she  wouldn't  do  it  then  one  of  the  senior  boys  would  give  her  a  kiss. The  boy  headed  towards  her  while  she  tried  to  stop  him. She  had  closed  her  eyes  in  fear  because  the  boy  was  too  close ,  when  suddenly  a  bike  zoomed  in  between  them. The  biker  removed  his  helmet  and  he  just  hit  the  other  boy  and  shooed  everyone  else  away. She  had  thanked  him  for  the  help  while  he had  given  her  his  attitude.
 College  had  gotten  over  in  a  blink.

She  had  gotten  into  Medical. She  was  really  surprised  that  she  had  gotten  into  the  same  hospital  as  him. They  often  fought  and  argued  but  slowly  they  started  understanding  each  other  so  much  that  they  didn't  need  words  to  express  one  another. They  had  become  best  of  friends. 
 Months  had  passed  and  she  had  been  bitten  by  the  love  bug. She  was  in  love  and  she  had  realized  it  too. She  had  all  kinds  of  thoughts.  She  would  always  imagine  him  everywhere  around  her.  She  remembered  one  such  trip.  All  interns  had  to  go.  She  had  a  long  day  their  and  was  tired  with  all  of  it.  As  she  was  going  back  to  her  room ,  she  felt  that  she  was  being  followed  but  then  she  shrugged  the  thought  off.  It  was  only  when  he  had  pulled  her  into  a  corner  she  realized  that  she  was  right. He  had  been  only  caressing  her  face  with  his  hand  and  when  she  tried  to  protest  he  had  cut  her  and  said  the  three  magical   words  "I  Love  you" . He  waited  for  her  reply  while  she  just  smiled  and  said  the  words  back  and  he  embraced  her  and  screamed  in  glee.  They  came  out  of  the  dark  corner  only  to  find  everyone  else  ,  including  her  own  sister  gawking  at  them  which  made  the  blush  till  their  hairline.

Her  sister  being  a  loud  mouth  told  her  parents  about  it  while  he  told  his  parents  and  both  the  parties  set  up  their  marriage . They  had  both  been  so  happy. As  their  marriage  approached  closer  ,  she  became  nervous  and  was  having  what  one  would  call  pre-wedding  jitters  but  her  sister  helped  by  calming  her  down. Then  it  happened.  They  were  married  ,  it  was  grandly  organised  and  everything  was  perfect. They  made  love  to  each  other  in  it's  purest  way.

She  thought  about  her  first  pregnancy.  She  was  so  happy  when  she  had  found  out  about  it  and  when  she  told  him  ,  his  happiness  just  knew  no  bounds. 
 It  was  her  8th  month  and  she  had  gone  for  shopping  while  returning  an  uneventful  accident  occurred.
 She  had  seen  the  vision  of  a  girl  telling  her  "Mumma  I  love  you  a  lot  but  I  can't  come  to  you     right  now.  I'm  sorry".
 She  opened  her  eyes  with  shock  only  to  find  herself  in  an  hospital  bed.  She  saw  him  holding  her  hand  and  sleeping  in  the  same  position. He  got  up  and  when  she  asked  about  the  baby  he  told  her  the  baby  was  no  more. They  could  save  only  one  of  them  and  his  choice  had  to  be  her. 
 She  suffered  from  a  Mental  turmoil  and  people  called  her  mad  as  she  saw  her  daughter.She  was  in  depression  but  she  was  able  to  overcome  it  only  and  only  because  of  him.
 She  cried  for  days  but  then  she  lived.  She  had  no  choice,  she  had  such  a  loving  husband  that  if  she  even  scratched  her  self  he  would harm  himself  and  she  didn't  want  that.  Never!

Then  she  deemed  about  her  second  pregnancy. She  was  nine  months  pregnant. Her  stomach  had  bloated  out. He  would  keep  telling  her  to  be  calm  and  composed. While  she  troubled  him  with  her  mood  swings  and  crazy  cravings. Once  she  had  asked  him  to  get  her  "Gobhi  ke  parathe"  after  mid  night  and  he  had  made  them  own  his  own  for  her.  Then  once  they  went  out  to  a  mall  ,  she  had  asked  him  to  buy  her  a  halter-neck  red  color  outfit  which  wouldn't  fit  her  and  when  she  learnt  that  he  thought  so  she  smacked  his  arm  in  public. 
 And  when  finally  a  girl  was  born  they  both  went  all  teary  eyed.  They  saw  a  new  off  spring  in  their  hands.

--------------------------

She  opened  her  eyes  as  she  heard  her  cell  phone's  ringtone  "All  things  bright  and  beautiful".  She  quickly  picked  it  up  and  said  "Jaan! I'll  be  right  there"

She  jogged  back  and  went  to  her  house  and  saw  him  reading  a  case  file  mulled  over  him , he  had  supported  her  all  throughout,  be  it  in  college  or  their  wok  place  i.e  the  hospital  and  even  after  they  were  married.  When  she  had  lost  her  child  and  went  in  complete  depression  slso  he  protected  her  from  all  the  bad  mouthing. He  was  an  husband  to  die  for. God  don't  make  men  like  him  these  days.

He  got  up  when  he  saw  her  and  asked  her  about  her  jog  today.
 She  found  it  difficult  to  hold  back  her  tears  while  he  just  cuddled  her  up  in  a  warm  hug  asking  her  "what  happened?"
 She  smiled  elegantly  and  told  him  "Nothing!  I  just  recollected  my  life  ,  our  life.  There  sre   so  many  memories  you  know!"
 He  silenced  her  by  placing  a  finger  on  her  lips  and  said  "Shh! Not  just  memories ,  they  are  Golden  Memories!"

END!:)
Do  press  the  tab!

Edited by AttractiveAdya - 29 December 2010 at 4:44am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

Sherryforkash-blossom-inlwgeetbasket_95me_lovelygulMoNaYaRoXardhana-Aish-anjali_34Big_bangStupidcupid1234tukun2009ADITI.SHARMA_03SaJan-SaJandesikalakaarKBfanNo1GuDiYa...mayur-ki-diwani358674itzMYattitudethousandmilessaniya.xABNERcrazymayurian-Priyaa-SM_317_sana.Magic_manjhaKuchBhiMatBolpixie_npatakha-guddiXDevilsDesireXSujaLuvsMayurshruti_luvs_msklove.mayurartisariska_mnartifrndshp_luv_dmglucario-SanzAngel-sreevijayannightstar.Comics_Music.dreamer_dreamspreety88sammy4uSandCastle.Shafoocrazy4KASH_AR-Priti11-jasminerahulFaria.-Destiny-..Akaisha..Niyu--CreativeSoul-GulaabiAakhein...Armaania..XSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamFleetingWishes.Jenny...Jane..aashizinMrs.HulkiTangled_25felicitysmoak.nikita_88-GoogleWithMe-SanzMonaya4ever

Go to top