Writers Corner

India-Forums

Writers Corner
Writers Corner

Story Writing Competition...*Results Link: 48* (Page 11)

AttractiveAdya IF-Sizzlerz
AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
@Mahi  I  really  LOVED  your  work!  I  imagined  KaSh  as  AR!  write  something  on  KaPi  as  well!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AttractiveAdya

@Mahi  I  really  LOVED  your  work!  I  imagined  KaSh  as  AR!  write  something  on  KaPi  as  well!

Thanks , do press the like button for both stories.Big smile
I have written on KaPi but its mostly hindi so gonna ask TM about it.Tongue
Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Loved it....... Awesome......... U should write ff on dis storyline........ Anyways why didn't people use waterproof makeup if dey cry dat much.......lol....

..Armaania..

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Mahi, your both OS were awesome.Thumbs Up

..Armaania..

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Its really nice

..Armaania..

ABNER IF-Dazzler
ABNER
ABNER

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
wonderful update

..Armaania..

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
wonderful concept loved it and enjoyed myself reading it thanxSmile

..Armaania..

VaaniBhandari Senior Member
VaaniBhandari
VaaniBhandari

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged

R:Main aur armaan...ek dooje ke liye bane hai aur main uske bina nahin jee sakti, main sirf aur sirf armaan se hi pyar karti hoon.Uski Basket hoon aur rehna chahati hoon.

HeartArmaan's basketHeart

The journey begins...

Armaan enters their bedroom decorated beautifully with roses & orchids. Riddhima was sitting in the centre of the bed, her mind filled with nervousness & anxiety. As she saw Armaan proceeding slowly towards her, her heartbeat became erratic & she clinched the bed sheet with her toes.

Now armaan was just one inch away from her. He was absolutely spellbound by the way she looked. Fully draped from head to toe in a rich deep red & golden lehanga intricate with shimmering sequins, diamantes and bright colored real stones, she looked overwhelmingly beautiful?almost hypnotic!!!

He settled down closer to her & lifted up her chin.

A :( whispers) is kaynath ki samse haseen ladki mere samne hai Star

She smiled & blushed at the same time.

He caressed her face passionately making her lose herself in him.She blushed badly as he planted a kiss on her delicate hands removing the hanging kaliras.

Her shivers made it even more difficult for him to resist.Unable 2 controls his desires anymore he  captured her lips & kissed her intensely .She was shocked initially but responded back with equal passion as he deepened the kiss. Their tongues danced together & he almost chewed up her lips. This was the moment they had been waiting for soooooo long.
The tonsil tennis continued as they both stretched on the bed with armaan on top of riddhima.
Her hands traced his body unbuttoning his sherwani while he was busy detaching the dupatta from her shoulder.

But she froze as he started opening the strings of her blouse. Armaan broke the kiss as he sensed her not responding anymore.
A:(sweetly)?kya hua?

R (looks down):kuch nahi

A:(worried) Plz batao na, kya maine kuch galat kiya?

R:nahi armaan, tumne kuch galat nahi kiya par?.par mujhe .. bahut ?

A:mujhse dar rahi ho?

R:(looked away)

A: armaan aur riddhima to ek hi hain na, mujhse kaisa dar?

R:armaan?agar main tumhari patni hone ka farz theek se nahi nibha payi to

A:(cupping her face with his hands) sshh?tumhe jitna farz nibhana tha tum nibha chuki.Hamare  beech koi farz nahi sirf pyaar hoga, jo pal pal badta rahega. Aur agar tum abhi tayyar nahi ho to its ok? I can wait

Riddhima realized that she could not ruin this lovely moment just because of her nervousness.

R:nahi armaan. Main janti hoon ki tumne is raat ka kabse intezar kiya hai.

A:aur tum?

R: Main bhi yahi chahti hoon armaan. Plz make me yours.

With his she slightly brushed her lips against his bare chest & boy then did she know Armaan was going to loose all his senses.

Aasmani rang ho
pyaar ki boond ho

Armaan removed the diamond necklace from her neck & gave her a love bite.

R: (mumbles) ouch

A: sshh

roshni ho
dhoop ho

He seductively moved into her neck and sucked, licked & bit it leaving red marks everywhere around. He then took off her ear rings & kissed her ear lobes.

chahato ki
goonj ho

Slowly removing her choli, he kissed her collarbone and made a line of kisses up to her shoulder and further down unto her cleavage?.He sucked onto her rounded lushness & bit it occasional making her moan in pleasure He licked her bare waist curve sensuously, but as passion overcame, he began to nibble the area around her navel...

anchal mein hai

dhanak chandani

Hathon mein wo chand hai

Finally he intertwined his fingers with hers & switched off the lights.

Riddhima looked away as Armaan started removing his pj & boxers.

Gairon se bhi

Hai wasta

Apno mein pehchan hai

A sigh escaped her lips when she felt his hands pulling up her lehenga. As his hands caressed her thighs she stopped him.

s- armaan ...umm..

A:(smiling) Fikar mat karo basket,main tumhe itni takliff nahi doonga

With this he parted her legs & she shut her eyes once again enjoying their intimacy.She felt immense pain as they merged into one...

R- (Pulling his hair) armaan pls mujhe dard ho raha hain pls

A- (Looking up) I'm sorry

R- Its ok?it's a sweet pain

A-oye hoyye?I love you basket, I love you a lot Day Dreaming

R :( moist eyes) aaah ? I love you too armaan Embarrassed

The musical notes of her bangles & moans filled the entire room as Armaan started again going faster each time.They made love like there was no tomorrow... Heart

After a long passionate love making session he pulled up the duvet over their heads & snuggled closer to her ….Embarrassed

A:(whispers) mere liye khushi ka matlab tum ho basket .Tumhe paa liya, ab aur kuch nahi chahiye mujhe.Hug

She caressed his cheek which brought a smile on his face

A:oye hoyye…kahan aaj ki raat hai aur kahan wo din tha jab hum pehli baar mile the.yaaad hai?Heart

R: hmm

A:20th aug 2007….meri life ka sabse important din

R:ek baat puchoon?

A:pucho na basket

R:first time, pehli baar jab tumne mujhe sanjeevani mein dekha…ok ye riddhima gupta hai. tumhare man mein kya chal raha tha?Smile

A:(naughtily)main frankly bataoon maine socha tha, badi soni kudi hai, doctor doctor khelne mein bahut maza ayega

R:(laughs)armaan...LOL

A:nahi ….nahi…aur maine…aur, aur yahi hua .Jab hum pehli baar mile to , mujhe pata nahi tha ki ham ek doosre ke itne karee aa jayenge. Lekin…jab maine pehli baar  dekha tha to ….mujhe pata tha …yahi hai future mrs.armaan mallikWink

Riddhima blushed & started playing with his hairs.

A:kya kar rahi ho? kuch kaho na

R: tumne sab kuch to bol diya main kya kahoon?Embarrassed

A:(making a puppy face)hawww…ab main kuch nahi kahoonga

R:you are good at talking baby…talkLOL

Armaan smiles & nuzzles in her hair.

R:kitna ladte the na hum dono

A:hmm…aur us takraar se pyaar tak pahunchne mein kitna time laga tha. Lekin mujhe aaj bhi yaad hai ,jab pehli baar is dill ne tumhare liye kuch mehsoos kiya. Jab hum medical camp ke liye us gao gaye the. Par tumhara attitude tumhare kad se kafi uncha hai.I mean …man hi man mein , I'm sure tumhe bhi kuch hone laga tha.Legin tumhara gusssa to jaise naak pe hai.Sharat ankhon mein…aur dill dupatte mein.

Riddhima was amazed as he knew her so well.Star

A: Aur as usual, attitude to dihaya tha. I mean really, kitni baar, kitni baar bhagwaqn ne hamein signs diye ki we are made for each other.

R:armaan…main kehne se ghabrati thi

A:janta hoon basket…aur phir jab tumne mujhse pehli baar apne pyaar ka iqraar kiya, meri chot par dressing karte waqt.Tumhari ankhon ke un ansoon ne us chot se kayi zyada dard diya tha mujhe

Riddhima's eyes became moist & he noticed it.

A:(wiping her tears) oye …. Main ye badi badi ankhein dekh sakta hoon, par in badi badi ankhon mein bade bade ansoon nahi dekh sakta.

R:maine tumhara dill bahut dukhaya tha na?

A:nahi….Kyunki jab tumhare honthon se maine wo teen shabd sune..I love you, to mere sare zakhm apne aap theek ho gaye

She kissed his eyelids & he gazed at her lovingly.

R:armaan…itne sab hone ke baad bhi.Kya sochkar shadi ki mujhse?
A:(naughtily)sochkar kaun shadi karta hai?just kidding!

Maine apni destiny ko accept kar liya tha riddhima.

Maan gaya tha ki tum meri zindagi mein nahi ho.

Par us raat …hamare beech jo hua,yakeen ho gaya mujhe ki  hamare beech ka rishta kabhi kam nahi ho sakta

Hamari Mohabbat zindagi ki tarah hai, har mod aasan nahi tha , har mod pe khusiyan nahi thi, par jab maine zindagi ka saath nahi chhoda to main apni Mohabbat ka saath kaise chod deta.

Pichle teen saal, che mahino …aur chobees din se is dill ne kisi ko pyaar kiya, kisi ke kareeb jaana chaha, kisi ko bhulna chaha…. to wow tum ho. I don't love you Riddhima I worship you

Riddhima hugged him tighly as she was really touched by his words.

R:Armaan….I'm sorry, meri wajah se tumhe wo sab sehna pada. Hamara kal kaisa bhi ho, vada karti hoon ki main use tumhare liye khoobsurat banaoongi.Day Dreaming

Coming out of the hug he tilted his head and placed his lips upon hers once again. It was just a small peck, a symbol of being together.

As they broke the kiss riddhima placed her head on his shoulder.
A:infact I'm sorry Ouch

R :( confused)tum Kyun sorry bol rahe ho?Confused
A: I should've taken care. Tum subah se itna thak gayi hogi aur main...

He stopped seeing her blush.
R:Nahi armaan... I liked being …Wink

Riddhima bit her tongue realizing what she was about to say & hid herself in his chest.

A:Oyee hoyee...Embarrassed

He placed his arm around her petite waist & finally both of them slept in each other's embrace. Their first night was oblivion for them.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

me_lovelygulswahasanjali_34ARCaskettFanmeeru_s_armaanksg_farhanangel_KSGujala26thousandmileskavyaadhruvikaluvsKSGunknown.dreamer_dreamspixie_nshonagudiaAR_EternalLovejanu1610noseasyncmissinguonlyanumeha_rajatcrazy4KASH_ARKaSh-Maneet-FanMrs.Hulksweetdesire

Go to top