Story Writing Competition...*Results Link: 48* - Page 31

Posted: 13 years ago
@Sajanrox11..Manjiri superb story u are a born writer 👏
loved 2 stories  the most sushmita's and ur words are platinum and manjari's women.hats off girls
i hv not read all the stories.just 2 or 3 but vil read all in few days. sajan_ekta i loved ur story. gosh it ws too touchy. so cute ki saajan met in heaven aww.
Originally posted by Prinnia

STORY : The Letter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the worst day of her life.She was going to aparted from the person she loved most.Her LOVE, Her life....Her HUSBAND. The person who made her believe that this world can be so Beautiful.They had been married for 3 years. And they experienced everything. But today they are gonna drifted apart from each other. They were gonna get divorce. Everything will be changed after today. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. They wouldn't  be Husband-wife anymore.But would the love disappear so easily with a piece of paper??..She was confused.Was she doing the right thing???..or Somewhere she was wrong??..Did she do a mistake as she wasn't giving a chance to their relationship???....OR..it's just a weird feeling OR it's a battle between her HEART & MIND????....There is no one to help her. To make her understand the situation.To tell her "She should give a chance to this relation".NO ONE..Not even the one whom she loved most in this world. HER HUSBAND. He didn't utter a word since the day she declared " SHE WANTS A DIVORCE".He didn't say ANYTHING.He didn't stop her.He didn't say "Don't leave me"..He Didn't say " I will die if you will leave me.Please Don't go"...NOTHING AT ALL.For whom she would stop.she was packing her baggage.Because she had to leave her....No..THEIR(though it won't be THEIR after the divorce)HOUSE for ever.She was crying & packing. Suddenly a piece of paper came out from the closet.She picked it up & place in on the side table and finished packing.

She left the home with her baggage.She was sitting in the car while driver was driving the car.The car was headed to the LAWYER office where Armaan was waiting.She opened her bag and took the paper out which came out of the closet while packing. It's the first letter Armaan wrote to her when they were in their courtship day.She opened the letter & read silently while having tears in her eyes...........the letter said

Basket,

LOOK!! I am writing a letter while sitting here. I am too shocked that I am doing this.But why i am writing?? I know I am going away from you for somedays. I know that you are upset because of that. and i know u will cry..You will Cry a LOT & i also know that if i write a letter like this before leaving you'll cry even more. I don't know, you can think What kind of boy i am that i know u'll be upset & cry then Why i am doing this??? You know what...I am Very SELFISH.I do what makes me happy. I f somebody get hurt by that I just don't care. For example..you will cry after reading this letter.I know u won't tell me that as i know u TOO well.But do u know what will I feel??...I will feel IN this complicated and LARGE world there is someone whose heart cries for me , whose face falls down like a moonless night when I am away from her.I will feel there IS someone, who feel deserted without me and spends her day by thinking of me.There is Really someone who will sit by the window and look at the rains without blinking eyes and then TEARS will come out from her eyes like raindrops.I know there is a GIRL in my life who get upset if i get slightly angry on her.STILL I do this.I LOVE THAT GIRL and that too like HELL.Still I get Happy when i make her cry.I feel I LOVE this so much that she will cry because of me..and she will laugh because of me ONLY Someday.I don't know what should i call it?? RIGHTS???? Is it right of mine on that girl or It's pure love for that girl???..or It's just a changed version of LOVE. U can think What kind of love is this>??Is a person who makes u cry like this can love you????The decision is YOURS..U'll judge this if it's love or something else..If i come out as Guilty then punish me.Just wanna say one thing..Sometimes I get angry on you without any reason....I shout at you...Tell u weird & hurtful things in my unconscious mind which I know not TRUE..I hope u know that.But whatever happens you Do feel bad.Actually I wanna hurt you That's y u got hurt..yaa..I WANT THIS...I have to show everything that i feel..it's not a DEAL.Someday you can feel I don't LOVE you..you can feel I am not the Armaan u know.But i know one day That girl will understand everything.That everything is fake.The Sad Girl will be happy after knowing that.I can't hurt her like this all the time as i love her & i have to show my love someday.Suddenly her understandable mind will be happy forgetting all the pains...and then a sweet smile will appear to her face like never before.That will be MY achievement.I will be a WINNER in true sense that day.And you know what I am Armaan Mallik waiting for that day Sweetheart......

Yours
Armaan

She finished reading the letter and she was smiling...yaa...seriously there was a smile in her face.She came to knew everything..Her confused mind wasn't confused anymore..She knew..He was Quite all the time because he was never gonna say anything...and she even knew that HE IS THE TRUE LOVE OF HER LIFE whom she couldn't lose...No matter what.She would die without him..and she knew it's same on the other side...

Suddenly she came out of thought as the car stopped..she reached her destination.She came out if the car and enter the LAWYER office.And there stood her EVERYTHING...Armaan was standing there. He smiled a bit and then went back to his expression less mood...Though he was quite but his Grey blue eyes saying it all...her Green-hazel eyes can saw his eyes saying the same lines of the LETTER....

The LAWYER told them to sign the divorce paper.And told armaan to sign.Armaan picked the pen but gave it to riddhima and said" YOU SIGN FIRST"....And riddhima was just looking at the paper..then the pen and then at armaan..And suddenly Hugged Armaan.So tight that air couldn't pass through them.And Armaan just smile..she was crying bitterly in his arm...And said..."I am not gonna divorce you..So don't think yourself so lucky Mr.Mallik"...And Armaan hugged her back and said "My waiting is over..and I have become the Winner in true sense today"..."I love you riddhima"....riddhima replied " I Love you more"......

They came out of the lawyer office hand in hand...And headed to the car...Well .Are they actually headed to the car???...NO WAY...They were heading to their BEAUTIFUL future...where there would be LOVE...LOVE and ONLY LOVE..................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well..tried sumthing to write...😳
don't know how it is???😕
Judgement thing is upto u ALL😛
Do like it & comment if u like it

Thanks😃

love ya all
Prinnia😳

lovely lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy os. loved it to bits. rlly cute nd well described
Originally posted by --Angel.Nidhi

Hello again !
Here's my second story which is based on a real-life incident portraying one of the least bothered about yet very shameful faces of society.

Hit the like tab if you find it worthy.

VANESSA - An Orphan

Parents. The first people a child gains acquaintance with. For every born human, parents means a whole world. We all love our parents, our Mom and Dad. We need them along every path in life for their love, care and guidance.

As kids, we all loved to hug our parents, demand for toys and visit the park with them. But, at the teenage level, it many a time happens that we start disliking our parents for poking their nose in all our affairs, restricting us for various activities and checking upon the company we keep. This is a very normal teen psychology and is not a matter of serious concern unless it holes deep inside creating ill-feelings. But, those are seldom cases. In general, we all are somewhere in our hearts aware that our parents love us and we love them. But how many of us really acknowledge their importance in our lives? Do we not often say, "everyone has a mom and dad, what's the big deal?". If yes, we are unaware of those people for whom it is a very big deal as they are not as lucky as we are.

This is the story of one such girl, Vanessa.
Vanessa van der Woodsen is a 16 year old teenager living at the St. Joseph's Orphanage, Ohio, USA. Vanessa was brought to the orphanage 5 years ago. She is taken care of by Sister Rossie D'mello. She treats her in the best manners possible. But, can she fill the deep hole in Vanessa's heart which longs for her parents?

Vanessa, or V, as friends call her, is a beautiful, intelligent but shy lass. She spends most of writing poetry and reading literature. She lives in her own world, most unaware and least bothered of her surroundings. She often gets scary dreams and wakes us yelling and weeping. Everyday is more grief and pain for her. What are those dreams about? And, why does Vanessa live in the orphanage?

Six years ago, 17th May, 2004.
Place: Ohio International Girls' School.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we now present a ballet by Vanessa van der Woodsen and group."
It is the annual function at the school. Vanessa is performing on stage with her friends. Everyone is mesmerized with her moves but there's someone whose mesmerism is a bit excessive.
"Vanessa is the best ballet dancer in the whole world. I love your moves, shakes and twirls Vanessa, I love you", said Mr. Bart Dickens, the 22 years old Physics professor.
As the dance gets over, Vanessa comes down the stage and moves towards the green room. But, then, someone holds her by the wrist.
"You rocked Vanessa, you rocked!"
"Thanks a lot Professor Bart. That is so appreciative of you, sir."
"Please Vanessa, how many times have I told you, please don't call me sir. I am not like the other old professors." As Bart goes on, he moves his fingers over Vanessa's bare arms making her immensely uncomfortable.
"Excuse me sir, I have to go." Vanessa runs away awkwardly.
"I love you Vanessa, you are only mine", murmurs the Professor.

A month later..

"Mr. Principal, I want Professor Bart to stay away from my daughter. He should not be seen even a 100 meters close to her." Vanessa, Mr. and Mrs. van der Woodsen are in the Principal's cabin. Professor Bart has been torturing Vanessa in all her classes and she is extremely scared.
"Don't you worry Mr. Van der Woodsen. We have fired Mr. Bart Dickens today morning. He'll now never be seen in this school. You may comfortably bring Vanessa here."
"Thank you so much sir. I hope now my daughter is safe here."
"Absolutely."
The van der Woodsens leave.

"Don't you worry my dear, he'll never hurt you again, we promise."
"But Mom, please, I do not want to stay here. I am really scared about this place now."
"You have to complete your semesters my child. We cannot take your transfer before them. Don't worry, everything is fine now."
"Okay Dad, I'll try."
"Okay honey, we are leaving now. See you at home."
"Bye Dad, Bye Mom!"
"Bye love!"

Vanessa turns back and heads towards her classroom. She consoles herself and trusts that everything is proper. She stops at her locker to pick up her books.
As she closes the locker with the books in her hands, "Aaaa!!!" Vanessa sees Prof. Bart standing next to her. She is extremely terrified. He comes closer.
"You cannot escape me Vanessa. I love you and you have to love me. You're mine Vanessa, you're mine." Bart holds Vanessa by her arms and attempts to kiss her.
"Help!! Please help!! Leave me!! Let me go... . No!! Leave me!" Hearing Vanessa yell, some professors come running towards her. They hold Bart away and Prof. Michelle caresses Vanessa. She is crying pitifully.
"Get off the girl Mr. Bart. How shameful can you become?"
"Leave me professors, I said leave me!!"
One of the Professors informs the cops. They arrive and take Professor Bart away.
Everyone tries to console Vanessa and take her to the Rest Room.

"Its okay my girl, relax." Professor Michelle condoles Vanessa and offers some water.
"He will never come back Vanessa, the cops have taken him away to the cell. You take some rest now."
Vanessa lies down and soon falls asleep.

A week later..

"Mom. . .I am back!" Vanessa shouts as she enters her house but does not receive any response. The room is not properly lightened with only a table-lamp on.
"Mom! Oh Gosh, where is Mom?? Why do I feel as if something is wrong.." Vanessa begins to worry when she sees someone sitting on the couch, facing the back to her.
"Mom? Is it you?" Vanessa holds the person and turns the face. Just then she yells!!
"Gosh, its Martin! This boy, sleeping on the couch! Wait, I'll tell Mom." It is Martin, Vanessa's younger brother. She turns back and heads towards the kitchen. Suddenly, someone keeps a hand on her shoulder.
"Vanessa! You're back from Jenny's party?"
"Finally you are here Mom! Where were you? I was looking all around."
"I was just upstairs. Sorry, I didn't hear you coming honey."
"Anyways, see Martin is sleeping on the couch. Shall I drop him from there?"
"No, no dear! I'll see to him. You go, take some rest."
"Fine, then. Good Night Mom."
"Good Night honey."
Vanessa leaves for her room but then, her mom stops her suddenly.
"Vanessa!! Don't go upstairs!"
"Why Mom? My room is upstairs, right?"
"Yeah but, I was thinking, you could go for a sleepover at Lydia's house. She had called for you in the evening. Mrs. Thomson was eager to have you there."
"But I am really tired.."
"Please Vanessa, Mrs. Thomson would feel denied."
"Alright then. I'll get my night dress from my room."
"No! No! I have already sent to the Thomsons. You should leave right now."
"Fine Mom! Bye!"
"Bye dear!"
Vanessa gets out to the Thomsons. Here, Mrs. van der Woodsen looks scared and tensed. She goes towards Martin and. .. . .She starts crying bitterly. Martin is dead and so is Mr. van der Woodsen upstairs in Vanessa's room.

"Is she back??" Suddenly, a loud voice enters the house.
"No.. .. she is not. And you'll never be able to catch her, you understand??? You will never be able to catch Vanessa!!"
Mrs. van der Woodsen yells at the intruder who is none other than Professor Bart who escaped the jail last night. He broke into the house looking for Vanessa and when Martin yelled at seeing him, he killed the little kid mercilessly. Hearing Martin's voice, his parents came out and saw their innocent kid murdered by the maniac professor. Bart ran towards Vanessa's room and Mr. van der Woodsen ran after him. When he tried to stop the prof., he too was ruthlessly murdered. His blood stained the walls of Vanessa's room. When Bart discovered that Vanessa was not in the house, he decided to kill Mrs. van der Woodsen as well but he heard a cop car checking around on patrol. He had to go away. Mrs. van der Woodsen was devastated. But, she had to keep it from Vanessa and protect her. So, she sent her to her neighbours.

But, Mrs. van der Woodsen's plan did not work its aim.
"Mom. . .Mrs. Thomson said that she didn't... NO!!!" As Vanessa entered into the house surprised that Mrs. Thomson had not called for her, she saw a drastic scene, the Professor in her house and Martin murdered.
"No!!! Mom!!"
"Vanessa!! Go away!! Run!!" cried her mother.
"Vanessa, you will not go anywhere. You will come with me", Bart roared.
"Mom!! I cannot leave you with this guy."
Just then, Bart ran towards Vanessa, but Mrs. van der Woodsen caught his leg. He couldn't move. Infuriated, he poked the blood-stained knife in his hand into the woman's chest.
"MOM!!!!"
"No! Vanessa, you have to escape! Go, run!! Leave me here. RUN my child, you swear me! He has killed your whole family, you have to punish him! RUN!"
"DAD!!"
Vanessa is broken. She turns and runs as fast as she can.

"Vanessa!! You cannot escape me! Come back!!" Bart follows her.
Vanessa cries and cries, terrified with the flashbacks of his dead parents and sibling. She reaches a garbage drum and hides behind it. Bart looks for her all around. Just then, Vanessa escapes in front of him. He follows her.

"He has killed your whole family, you have to punish him!" The words of her mother ring out loud in Vanessa's mind.
Suddenly, she trips and falls. Bart nears towards her.
"No!! Please. . ..leave me.. .Please leave me..let me go, please!!"
"Don't worry, my love, I will not harm you. I love you dear. You'll be a part of my family. Don't be scared." Bart reaches Vanessa and leans on her.
Tears roll down Vanessa's eyes.
"AAAHH!!!" A loud yell is heard by the skies.

Bart gets up. He looks at his hands. They have blood over them which is none other than his own. Yes, Vanessa has pierced a sharp glass piece in his belly which she got near the garbage drum.
She picks up Bart's cell which fell from his pocket while leaning and calls the cops. They arrest him and take him away.

Professor Bart was hanged two months later for the charges of three murders and mental and physical abuse met to a girl.

TODAY..

That was the incident which still terrifies Vanessa in her dreams. Years have passed since then but she has all those drastic memories afresh in her memory. She visits the graveyard every Saturday to spend some time with her lost family. They say that time heals all, but can it heal Vanessa's pain? Can it really fill the vacuum in her life created by an inhumane monster? If yes, we would love to see Vanessa dancing again.

beautiful. i hv teary eyes. hv no wrds to describe urs writing. gosh its simply gorgeous
Originally posted by --Angel.Nidhi

Hie peeps ! 😊

I am Nidhi and I'd love to be a part of this particular competition. I have two stories written by me inspired from various things I've witnessed or read about. Hope you all like my work. My apologies for any errors made.

If you think I am eligible enough, please hit the like tab.

Before The End

This is the story of two sisters, one a donor another a recipient, one younger another elder, one dying to live another living to die. This is my story. And who am I?

Two years back..

I am Serena Keitherson, 13 years of age, residing in Texas, USA. I live with my family of five, my mom, Katy Keitherson, my dad, Robin Keitherson, my younger brother, Michael, me and my elder sister, Jane. Our life is not like the lives of a normal family in Texas or any other of the states.

My sister Jane is a patient of acute hemophilia. It is a rare genetic disorder in which a person's body does not form platelets, the cells which cause clotting resulting in ceaseless blood loss. I have studied about this disease in my school textbooks but I do not know much about it other than what I witness happening to my sister. She bleeds regularly from her nose and often vomits blood. Her hair is all gone and she considers herself to be ugly.

Jane's illness is not curable but treatable. She lives on the cells transplanted from my body to hers. That is the only reason I was made to be born. When Jane had first shown the symptoms about 12 years back, the doctors immediately advised my parents to mate and give birth to her sibling who could have the same bone-marrow as hers. So, my father gave his sperm to my mother and with the natural process of reproduction in humans, I came into this strange world.

Ever since that day, the 23rd of October, 1997, my body has facilitated a spare part shop for my sister. Blood, DNA samples, antibodies, bone-marrow and so many other tissues and products of my body have been transported to Jane's without any service tax paid to me. It may have been done with Michael as well but his bone-marrow did not exactly match Jane's luckily.

Jane's life has been miserable to admit very honestly. She has never been to school but has received good education from my parents. She spends most of her time in bed or in the hospital and her hobby is just reading. Her illness has changed the life all of us in the family. My Dad has settled with a small desk job turning down the offer of working in San Fransisco, my mom has resigned from the post of Senior Sales Executive in a private firm, my brother feels the most ignored of the lot and spends most of his time with his worthless friends. Actually, he suffered with Dyslexia for quite some time after his birth but that was too small a problem to be considered by my parents in front of Jane's life-taking illness. And as for me, I already described my value to my parents and my sister's life.

I never opposed any of the treatments met to me by my parents who regard me nothing more than a factory manufacturing the cells which keeps Jane alive. This was only because I love my sister whatsoever. I cannot bear to lose her. But today, I have decided to stand against the wishes of my parents. They are asking for one of my kidneys. I may have given it to them as always but when the doctor warned that this might leave me with a life-long "be cautious" tag, I am not going to do it for any sake. After all, I cannot sacrifice my freedom, freedom to jump, dance, eat junk food, party with friends and have many boyfriends for my whole life.

I love Jane a lot. But she has to die, its set and no one can change it whatsoever. We'll also remember her the way she remembers Mark.

Yes, not to forget, Mark was Jane's one and only boyfriend. Surprisingly, he suffered with the same illness as Jane did and they met at the hospital lying on adjacent beds. He was a great guy, handsome, charming, fair, tall and very understanding, the best a girl could ever wish for. They became friends at their first meet and an awesome couple in course of time. I remember Mark taking Jane to her once ever Prom four years back. They had kissed that night as Jane told me on her return. Those days were the only ones when we could see her laugh, play and enjoy like every other teen.

But, the days of joy could not stay along. Mark disappeared just the day after the Prom night. Jane was crushed, heart-broken. Mark betrayed her. But, this was something we thought, not the truth. Only two days later did we know that Mark did not betray Jane but life did betray him. Mark died on the night of the prom due to ceaseless blood loss in his car. This had happened just after he dropped Jane back home. This news was worse for Jane than Mark's treachery. She wept, yelled and almost went mad for days after. But, slowly she did come back to her senses though for no good as she had again lost her rare smile.

You may think that I am very selfish a person to not give my kidney to my own sister and save her life, but one who has to suffers knows it best. No matter what my parents say I would not give a single part more to Jane.

Days have passed and my sister has almost reached her last stage. My mother is mad at me for doing this to my sister. She has slapped me over 15 times and would have slapped more had my father not come to stop her. But, I would not move an inch from my decision. I have got my medical emancipation papers registered and now I legally cannot be forced to transfer any of my body parts against my will. I know my mother won't forgive me for this, may be she would forget that she ever had two daughters but still, I will stick to my thought. I know my Dad will understand me somehow and Michael is too small to know what I have done.

Since she is left with no other option but to see her beloved daughter go, Mom is inside the ward with Jane and is sharing with her, the most of her love and caress. They both need each other the most at the moment.

TODAY..

That date was 25th September, 2008. My sister died that day. All know that it was more or less my fault but what all know is not the complete truth. I have a secret, a secret wish, Jane's last wish. Jane Keitherson, my sister, wanted to die. She wanted to leave this world, the pain it has, but she knew that Mom won't ever let her do this to herself. So, I chose to be the one to do it, to relieve her of her pain, her stress. Though, today my Mom hates me and I live away from my family in an Orphanage, I still love Jane and I know she loves me. This is what, she told me, Before The End.

-Serena.

omg nidhi. wht to say. i m jus crying n crying. sometimes god is so unfair. serena is so strong here. i wish nobody gets to face wht dese sisters hv. remarkable
Originally posted by SujaLuvsMayur

Rakhi

We are together since the day he was born. I took him in my small hands, my dad supported and help me to held him closer to mine .... he opened his tiny eyes and smiled at me ....  I kissed on his cheek, I love you.

He was very protective and possessive about me.

I remembered that day, when he said, 'Maa' for first time. I was so happy ...  I called mom quickly ...  I danced ...  I celebrated that day with my favourite chocolate ... but that was the beginning ...  I was happier; when he called me 'Di' for first time ... there was another celebration.

As days passed by, both of us grew older and our relationship too. We used to fight with each other ... irritate each other ... and also love each other ...  He used to pull my hair and I used to screw his ear!

He shouts, "MAAAAA, dekhoooo, Di mujhe maar rahi hai!!!!"

We were crazy kids ... our parents frustrated with us ... we used to enjoy their facial expression and laughs. we share a most loveble love-hate relationship in the world ... the relationship of brother-sister.

Years passed ... we grew up and became mature ... we still fought to each other, but not like before ... we are best friend then ... I was his biggest advisor.

Day by day he became a handsome boy, his plus point was his cute dimple smile and his voice ... he was a very good singer. Me, ....  yes, only for me, he joined nearby music school ... because, I want to see him as a singer, just like my Shaan. awwwwww, I love Shaan, I had a open-secret crush on him ... he always caught me ... actually interrupted in between me and my Shaan's secret conversation.

His voice was really melodious ... more sweeter than Shaan.

He was an intelligent student ... always grabbed first or second position on the class. My bro ... was an allrounder.  Thank you God ...  I always thanked him for given me such a sweet brother.

But our nokh-jhok ... leg pull still continued ...

"toooh ... aaj mere bhai ne kitne ladkiyon ko propose kia??"

"DIIIII ... aap bhi na. Aaj rakhi ke din bhi aisi baat kar rahe ho!" He blushed.

OH MY GOD!!!!!! My bro blushed!!!!!

"Isska matlab zarur koi pasand aayi college me. Hmm???"

"haan, Di. par bhi tak maine usse puch nahi."

"toh kab puchega???"

"audition ke baad" he held my hand, "Di, I want to be a BIG singer ... I want to fulfill your dream. Pehle main ek playback kar loon ... phir."

I hug him ... my eyes become moist ... he is the best brother of the world.

Almost two and half months passed ... I just entered my work-world ... and he  was second year of college. November 30th  was his audition date. We ... means our parents and bro decided to go to Mumbai ... I was trainee then, so it was impossible to manage a week holiday.

I bid them from station.

"I love you Di ... I miss u."

"I miss you too." I hugged him, "accha, sun ... call me first after you reached the station .... and take care of yourself ... and most important, no chatpata khana ... OK!! Mom-dad ... plz  be strict with him."

The train whistled.

"bye beta" "bye Di"

"bye ... apna aur mom-dad ka khayal rakhna".

Next day night .... I was waiting for their call. My cell buzzed.

"Diiiiiiiiii ... aap kaisi ho?"

"m fine ... tu kaisa hai ... mom-dad kaise hai?"

Suddenly I heard some sound of firecracker ...  "what is the sound?"

"I dont know Di ... may be ' AAAAAAAAAA DIIIIIIIIIIII '"

The call disconnected.

The number you have trying to call is currently switched off.

It passed almost two hours ... I banged my cell on the bed.

Suddenly our landline ringing ... I just snatched the receiver form cradle ....

"Di, are you Gunjan Sharma??? Please, switch on your TV." A very sweet feminine voice from opposite side.

"yes. but who are you? Why- "

" I am your brother's class mate." She disconnected the call.

I rushed.

CST was attacked by two gunmen, one, was later caught alive by the police and identified by eyewitnesses. The attacks began around 21:30 when the two men entered the passenger hall and opened fire, using AK-47 rifles. The attackers killed 58 people and injured 104 others, their assault ending at about 22:45. Security forces and emergency services arrived shortly afterwards. The two gunmen --------------

I knelt down ... I was deaf and dumb ... continue tears wetting my tee ... and searching my family ... my bro ... my life on small scene ' through small scene.

Two year passed ... today is again Rakhi ... and I stood numb in front of his photo ... he's smiling, his big chocolate brown eyes full with mischief .......

"you miss me Di???"

"yes, I miss you ... I miss you bhai ... I miss you so much."

"dont cry Di. I love you." I feel pair of hand hug me from behind, "I love you Di."

"I love you too."

--- THE END ---

being an only child of ma parents i hv always craved 4 a brother.i hv cousins n dey love me too. but still my bachpan hs gone crying 4 a brother whom i can luv, share, beat as well.i always had a soft corner 4 brother sisters relationships. its a lovely relation. wish i had hv it. seriously u made me cry uncontrollably. ur description, wrds too senty gal. beautiful writing. i liked many stories here but urs d one worth winning
@WhiteFantasy

Lena once again uve left me enchanted with ur amazing writing skills and beautiful stories!! Ur absolutely amazing and truly awesome!!!
perpetual love and but your words are paltinum were mindblowing

sorry, but i have read only these two till now

will read all other stories later
my vote goes to Mehr (missinguonly)