Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
wow manji
u know this is a topic that is very close to my heart also
it is somrthing i can talk about all day
its not being feminest its just the reality
even today it happens
i dont know about u bbut in my house in a way it still does
as i get told by my mom that i should not talk loudly because a girl does not do that or i should sit a certin way many things my brothers are aloud and im not simpy because i am a girl my family is not like against women but respect them but these few thinks about girls exist world wide which i think need to go away
i love that u broght this topic up i can actully relate to this ff in many ways there are times where i wish that kash i was a boy then i b able to do all the stuff im not aloud to do i be able to  talk how i want to and sit anyway i feel like
There is something i would like to mention though it is just my belives yes i agree a women has to go through many pains a women has a pretty hard life but i do not belive god has made it like that its just what us humens have done i also belive then even a men has to go through alot its just they cant show that very well because as the stereo type goes a men cant cry he is mocho and strong he cant show his pain i belive that god made it equally challenging to be a men and women but as humens have changed that and we have created the world in such a way where women are discriminated
other then this was written very deeply and beutifully i agree that if a women is being discriminated then she needs to stand up and fight for her right because in the world like u said there will be no men without a women they both should have the same rights and equality in the world and when a women is not given that she needs to fight for her write
awsome os

love ya
tanzeel

Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 13 years ago
Awesome Os manjari(SajanRox11)
really beautiful
loved it
Edited by fariaa70 - 13 years ago
Manjari,girl, you touched a cord here.Superb..........simply superb. Why a feminist???????? What you have said is so true. Girls are always looked down upon, even in modern society.  The celebrations when a boy is born is complete opposite of when a girl is born even in urban India. I could go on and on on this topic.............it really is my favorite topic. Do write more such OS..........meaningful OS are always a pleasure to read.
Awesome OS Manjari! 
It is superb! 
The concept is great!
My vote goes for you!πŸ‘πŸΌ
@Kanky and Nidhi Awesome work guys, loved ur OSesπŸ‘
Manjari, this OS is out of this world...too good
a beautiful os!!
it really touched my heart.....!!
by the way just one question have u taken a little inspiration from the story "girls"?
(i didn't mean to hurt u. i just wanted to ask .if u found my question hurting then i am sorry!)
keep writing os!!
-arushi-
Imp Note...

i am sorry...

i am taking back my name from here...

i am really sorry to my dear loyal readers...
Edited by -KaShti- - 13 years ago
Beautiful Srishti. That was amazing but man, the disowning part threw me off. πŸ˜†
Res...manjari vl edit it ASAP! :P