Story Writing Competition...*Results Link: 48* - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
hey there - just a quick suggestion, can you please add direct links to the stories where you list them in your post on this page above? it would make hunting down stuff so much faster...

thanks!

nj

My first friend and love

A girl was sitting in her room and was recollecting the past memories'which she spent with her childhood friend samrat'who was his first friend and love'.

Gunjan,the girl sititing in her room was now in flashbacks-------------------

Flashback-----------

Their homes

Samrat was  18 years old'.

Sm(samrat mom) hey sam..get ready beta..we r going out in a party'

Samrat-ohh noo mom..plz u noe I hate formal parties..especially wen there r noo girls arnd'and then I m the coolest dude huh?

Sm pulled his ears and said "u ve grown very notty my boy..now commom stop playin pranks n now get ready..ok son?love u..n pecked a soft kiss on his cheeks

Sam gt irritated and said y mom y have 2 kiss me every time'I m 18..i m an adult mom..plz grow up..arghh..now I have wash my face..young girls can kiss me not my momma'

Mom pulled his ears again n asked "wat did u just say?say it again'.

Nothing mom..aahhhh..its paining..plz momma leave it..my ears ll turn red and I ll nt b able 2 present myself..think abt it'

Mom left his ears and he ran out laughing ..its soo easy too make a fool of women'

Lolzzz

Samrat gt ready and was looking very very handsome

Gunjan was also of d same age as samrat'.

She was a simple girl who wore salwar suits bt cld also wear western outfits if needed'

And she was a perfect marriage material'

Her mom was a very decnt lady and gunjan used 2 obey her..and soo she was the favourite of her mom and dad..as her siblings didn't..and they hated her too..so she was alone'no friends to stay with'as her siblings had told every1 that she s not a gud girl and has a bad mouth'

And this thing always upset gunjan bt she never said anything

Soo her mother asked her to gt ready as they were 2 attend a party

At the party---------

Samrat and gunjan eneter 4m different gates'samrat walks away from his parents..and gunjan's parents walk away from her as they have 2 meet some 1 imp'samrat in his usual masti mood bumps into gunjan who is lost somewhere else'gunjan slips bt is cot by samrat who is lost in her eyes'they both share a cute eyelock soon 2 b broken..as every1 is staring at them'

I mm sorr'yy ms..?

GUNJAN'

ITS OK'

Thanks..i m rily sorry'I m samrat..nice 2 meet u..he forwarded his hand ..

Gunjan was very happy as she finally found a friend bt the reality dawned upon her as some children were looking at gunjan and passing her badd remarks'

Gunjan expected samrat 2 wothdrew his hand bt he didn't

She was shocked bt pleased..she was just staring

I noe wat ppl think of u..bt I noe u r nt like that.. I trust u'll u be my friend?

Gunjan was soo happy'finally she found a friend who wld accept her despite of worldly displeasures n all'

Without a second thot..she just forwarded her hands..and said friends'

Their happinessknew noe bounds'samrat was soo happy that he wanted 2 hug her bt realized that he is in public and soo he controlled his emotions'

Time flew..and with each n every sec they came closer and closer..in terms of frnds..bt gunjan was the one who was 1st in love with samrat..she wished to meet him every day..every sec of the passing time'

Samrat with passing time realized his love for chashmish wen she was going abroad  fprever and then wen he reachd the airport after much difficulties..he heard that d flight was leaving'he went to the main romm where announcements wre made and then recited a poem which was 4 gunjan..who heard it and came running 2 him'and then finally they hugged each other..their families wre very happy

This was the poem which samrat dedicated to gunjan----

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.
I LOVE U GUNJAN..DO U LOVE ME 2????????

will u marry me plz?

And as mentioned b4 gunjan said yes and the whole airport burst into claps which were congratulating them'

the present--

And now after 5 yrs after marriage..sajan have twins named aditi and aditya'

Samrat is taking care of their babies who r wailing and samrat calls gunjan who comes out and sees  smarat playing playing with them and says to herself---samrat is my first friend and love..godd plz never let him be apart 4m myself'

Edited by mohit_rockstar - 13 years ago
@Pari_Rinki   att aa ji ... poori att ... vatt he kadh dite story vale ta :P
Originally posted by bhinder.kamboj

@Pari_Rinki   att aa ji ... poori att ... vatt he kadh dite story vale ta :P

I didn't get you ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Pari_Rinki

I didn't get you ๐Ÿ˜†

lol it means superb wonderful .. nothing can be better than this... you have killed the story ... awesome lol hahahaha ... i am from punjab so whenever gets chance punjabi.. as i am week in hindi huh and get tired by speaking and writing in english ahhh 
Tista!!!!
@rinks.....awesome one girl...u write really well...u explained her emotions too well๐Ÿ‘
Hey palak my vote goes to u. u rock swty.
luv u
vritika
Pari_Rinki
loved it loadz
it was beautiful
i was so lost in it

wooowww simply amazing stories guys...

loved all...

@ pari_rinki...amazing job dear.....

AWWWWWWWWW!!! PARI that was so fantastic...loved it!!!