Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jiasharma

its hinglish word....kantop means..slapping above ears/ or u can say slapping on head....

my mamu always use dis word.....😊

thnk u ....
oh ok ... KAN (Ear) TOP ... oh ok ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dewdropred

i saw the segment ... but don't remember listening to that word ... as i never heard that word before ...😊today was the 1st time i heard it ...

Well its on SBS on you tube.......1:45 dekho.....he said KANTAP......
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

Well its on SBS on you tube.......1:45 dekho.....he said KANTAP......

i will chk it out .... thnks ...
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I thought it was a MumbAiyya word. Iv seen him use it in one of the SBS segments. Funny why would he use it often ? to scare DD ? Lol. Interview was damn cute. DD is adorable.
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dewdrop read ur whole post. Yes did kind of seem tht GC probably just nodded along when DD said he puts on make up. Cud be cuz GC is the quiet observant type n DD is the talkative one who doesn't pay too much attention to anything ard her. Apne mein hi mast type. Want to rip the interview but shudnt , not here. πŸ˜†
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what interview are u guys talking about?? pls can u give me a link
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

I thought it was a MumbAiyya word. Iv seen him use it in one of the SBS segments. Funny why would he use it often ? to scare DD ? Lol. Interview was damn cute. DD is adorable.

strange naa ... Y would he use it ... may B DD teases him a lot & he uses that word ...πŸ˜† with her in mazak mazak ..πŸ˜†. oh yes loved the interview ....😊 

both were so sweet ... luved them together in the segment
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: ix2u

what interview are u guys talking about?? pls can u give me a link

link PMed to u ...😊
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Dewdrop read ur whole post. Yes did kind of seem tht GC probably just nodded along when DD said he puts on make up. Cud be cuz GC is the quiet observant type n DD is the talkative one who doesn't pay too much attention to anything ard her. Apne mein hi mast type. Want to rip the interview but shudnt , not here. πŸ˜†

well wenener u plan to rip the interview plz plz plz PM me i wud like to read the inside ahemz story in detailπŸ˜‰
dewdropred thumbnail

thnks dear ... u too observed it right ... gud so i am not alone in checking out his expressions ...

well u r right .... looks like DD is always like apni dhun main magan types & sharati & masti type girl ... while GC is the calm , observing , reserve type ...

me to want to rip the entire interview ... but it's too long ... πŸ˜†