India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

ishant should relaize

farzanaakhter Groupbie
farzanaakhter
farzanaakhter

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
ithink what ever ishant didon the name of friendship just unbleaveable as so callled  miture guy or as married guy i never see any loyel husbend will do these   type of friendship but now he should relaize what is the relation of husbendand  wife and is  more then friendship because it is said that after marriage wife and husbend  r best friends they share alotsecerts    witheachother but im sorry  what ever cvs showing is disgustingAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farzanaakhter

ithink what ever ishant didon the name of friendship just unbleaveable as so callled  miture guy or as married guy i never see any loyel husbend will do these   type of friendship but now he should relaize what is the relation of husbendand  wife and is  more then friendship because it is said that after marriage wife and husbend  r best friends they share alotsecerts    witheachother but im sorry  what ever cvs showing is disgustingAngry

I know it is very disgustingDeadDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index