India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

basuri and gana

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
i had in an earlier post written i wanted a scene where viren is on his flute and nivi is singing along...seems like the cts r reading our post in IF and they have fulfilled our wishes and how!!!! i could not wish for anything more that this....i had written in that post it might even be an aarti scene, but never in my imagination did i think it would be such a romantic (or romance starting)epi such as this....i have watched the scene at least a hundred times and still watching....hats off to u cts for this lovely jugalbandhi idea....it was such a touching and wonderful scene....one more request if u r reading this...pls dont spoil this lovely character of viren (he comes out as any girl's dream of a man) and make him into a grey or villain character...let him be mad for nivi's love, but dont make him out to be a villain...this would just kill many of our dreams....

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalivandipaiasyadadaShayafankinny_ranvircelestaeScintillatingAnamikaSJainashred12Sofna

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index