Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Monday 28/12/10

intha mOkkai episode kku 5 lines than update '

Muthu engal sOthu walks out of the hospital ' unnoticed by any one ' To a God forsaken spot to commit suicide. Thatha materializes and talks Muthu out of any such drastic step. Gives him the holy ash ' saying he refused to part with it When KS ASKED for it !!! ' Makes Muthu to go back to a peacefully sleeping Kavitha ' Ambuttu then

Freeze

P.S. Moosu moosu nnu Muthu engal sOthu azarathu maha kanraavi yaa irukku - Roja kku thaangalai ppa 

Update for Tues, Dec 28, 2010:

This is a brief update, folks, bear with me, but I have just finished lunch, and it is time to start preparing dinner as well as clean the house, once again!

Vasanthi is busy combing Meenukutty's hair, some friendly chatting about her not being a naathanaar but a friend to Vasanthi.  Sara comes in, sits down for breakfast, some konjal with Vasanthi, asking her to eat with him, she plans to eat out of his plate, Paati comes to braid Meenu's hair, a valayal kaaran comes along and his call can be heard.  Vasanthi runs out excitedly, Paati makes a comment about Vasanthi finding valayal more important than husband.  Vasanthi goes outside, remembers the incident with the valayal kaaran in the past, stops, Meenu comes and asks why she didn't buy any bangles.  Paati asks if she is sad that she didn't buy any bangles, so Sara tells her that he will take her to a fancy goods store the next day to go bangle shopping.

Ashok in his house, Inspector calls him and reminds him that his grace period is over, mom tells him that she went to Tamil's house and said she would return their store to them, and they wonder why she hasn't yet withdrawn the complaint.  Just then, Ashok's future FIL comes in and says that the marriage proposal is off because Tamil has told them about Ashok and Priya's affair, and unless Ashok can prove he is not guilty, there will be no marriage.

Vasanthi and Sara shopping at the fancy stores, then they have ice cream, and Sara tells Vasanthi he likes her innocent talk and wants to know if her sisters are also like her.  She says No, then sees another store and wants to buy something there.  Shameless has also come to the same shopping area, she does her shopping and gets into the car, and then sees Sara and Vasanthi in the store across the street.  Smoke is pouring out of her ears and eyes as she sees the couple.

Thodarum ...

Wedenesday 29.12.2010

Think Eljay is busy. Kutty rani vandhutangala eljay. Sorry I have stepped in to your shoes without permission

Vasanthi is in shopping spree. Podadharku seeks Saravanan's opinion in selection. All this being watched by our Kaliyuga KaNNagi. AmmaNi kaNNalaye erichufying both of them. As if not enough ,flash shots depicting her foul mood.[indha stale technique change paNNungapa. It hurts our eyes]. Shyless calls Sara. Sara disconnects the line , again Shyless calls [phone switch off paNNupa,idhu kooda theriyadha?]. Shyless  motto  - spider principle -try try  until you succeed ,  succeeds in the third attempt. Sara answers the call.. . Shyless Stages nenjuvali drama...Sara samartha oru question kekaran...why call me for that , visit the Doctor along with your akka. Don't trouble me ,am busy , cannot &  will not come. Shyless adopts Tamil serial ladiesoda kai vandha kalai....emotional blackmail...if you don't come I will not go to the doctor & should something vibareetham  happens , will hold you responsible for that. Sara succumbs to this pressure tactics, & madam has won her first round. Sara lies to Vasanthi....urgent  work , his presence is essential , asks her to wait for him in the shop , promises to return soon [ sutham...EB engineer's fuse off...can he not drop his  wife at home & attend to his urgent work or ask her to take an auto home...school finalna  thaniya veetuku poga theriyadha enna?]

Shyless like  kutty pota poonai walking up & down the hall. Her akka  comes back from the chemist with sleeping tablet. Akka advises not to play in Sara's life anymore as he is married. Shyless retorts sternly...don't you ever interfere in my personal affair , don't degrade yourself  by unnecessarily poking your nose... keep off Sara matter ...now get some juice ready for Sara. Auto sound outside alerts her , madam readies herself for nenjuvali drama , Sara is clean bold by her act , offers to take her to the doctor. Shyless insists on offering him some juice before leaving for the hospital , goes inside takes the sleeping pill packet , holding it high admiring the beauty of the tablets along with the wrapper , then admires the pill for some more time before dropping it in the juice & stirring it.Habbada oru vazhiya mudichapa. Juice glass finds its way to Sara's hand.  Shyless goes upstairs to change. Stupid Sara drinks the juice & soon joins the korattai club. Shyless facela oru aaNava sirippu jamnu  simhasanam pottu  sitting.

Outside the Fancy store vasanthi is restlessly waiting for Sara. From a house opposite to the shop ,the man once duped vasanthi as a make up man comes out , notices her standing alone , he gets the vision of taking her photos in some indecent poses while she was unconscious . Freeze on his lecherous look.

Thursday 30.12.20

Angry
Angry

Vasanthi kaal kadukka kaathirukking for husband. Dubakoor make up man shares the photo session matter with a friend who suggests to use it to blackmail Vasanthi & extract some money.

Back at Shyless house , sleeping Sara is shifted to her bedroom.Yuck scene... shyless tries to undress him , removes his shirt , admires his beauty for some time. Comes out of the room, notices the disgusting look on akka's face , delivers some stupid lecture...am not that bad a lady ,I will at the most sing lullaby to the sleeping husband not pillow [thalayaNai] mandiram. Akka points out that her behaviour would rather increase Sara's hatred  towards her. Silly Shyless argues ..the more he hates me the more he will think about me, I just want such a situation [enna logico?]. Akka feels sad for innocent Vasanthi  , Shyless gets a thrill in torturing Vasanthi .

Sleeping pill effect slowly eased out, Sara comes to his senses , realises the situation , asks Shyless the most stupid question...how did I fall asleep ?Shyless narrates sleeping pill matter , purposely did so as her tummy boiled when she saw Sara/ vasu konjing scenes, yaan peradha inbam no one should get ,better keep me also happy , or else face the music. Ovoru padiya erngindu vetti arguments between them [ennaya useless pechu vendiyirukku. Thniya wait pannara wife thedi pogama why this vetti challenges].As parting dialogue Shyless warns him that one day he himself will realize that unpad vasanthi is not the right match for him & come running back to her.

Cool enga poiteenga. Seekiram vaanga please.

Friday 31.12.2010

Shyless says that soon Sara will realize the mis match between him & Vasanthi & will come back to her. Sara leaves warning not to imagine things about his return to her. Goes to Fancy store , finds Vasanthi missing , concludes she must have gone home.

KS home . Paati & kutty Meena evaluating & awarding marks to 3 DIL. Meena gives 100 marks to Kavi & Swati while 200 to Vasanthi as she spends more time with her [Meena].Sara comes , gets to know Vasanthi has not returned , panics , Meena asks the same question which I had...why didn't you drop Vasanthi  home before going on your errand or asked her to take an auto , why ask her to wait for you at the shop. Sara goes out in search of Vasanthi , paati puts the petition for her safe return before her husband..magic thatha.

Sara goes back to the store & enquires , finds Vasanthi sitting at the back side ,takes her back home.

Bedroom scene between Sara / Vasanthi.  Loosu Vasanthi asks about her jumka , bangles ,lipstick , make up et all.[That is her forte. What else can he expect from this simple girl ]. Sara is reminded of Shyless  comment... will face severe communication gap with Vasanthi . Ultimately Sara gets impressed by Vasanthi's  innocence &  straight forwardness & hugs her.

Priya is on her way to the commissioner's office. A car draws near her & few thugs kidnap her.

Happy New Year    

Edited by Aahaana - 06 January 2011 at 7:45pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshiniac_durgaElystiaJanuZEESXYsrimanithyamkveclateljaySweetyGreenRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MM 27 31 dec Update & Discussions" in Munthanai Mudichu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks Roja. All I could see in yesterday's episode was MK & Thatha's bare feet & muthu's lungi in close up shots. Absolutely wasted episode. Looks like the MM crew is already in holiday mood

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
thanks roja. i am really sick of this muthu. evLO episodes waste..enna sethaa poittaan?

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Welcome Swash - good to see you again - would love to see your hilarious comments - KOlangal days mathiri, ok??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2

Elystia

Groupbie

Elystia

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

i think creative team is gone crazy?! whats the point of wasting 1 whole Monday's epi? while they can shrink that into 5min max?

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks RP & Eljay.

aahaa..Muthu you too joined the RKO clan.... ennaiyya manushan nee...

Shameless smoking through her ears and nose... naaLaikku yaaruppa paavam...

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates roja and eljay..

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged

@roja...sure. I will join in with nakkal comments..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eclat

Post Reply New Post

Go to top