Arjuhi OS: Rock My Life <3

DUGGUlicious IF-Sizzlerz
DUGGUlicious
DUGGUlicious

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Heyy Boys&Girls

Ek chota sa OS on Arjuhi...The characters are different from the serial
oneTongue.

There is also The Maaneet version of the same OS dedicated to my friend.

Rock My Life

It was the big day.
Her big day.
Everything was ready: the Church had been embellished, the guests had already arrived and they were sitting on benches, waiting anxiously.
And the groom was already near the altar, all dressed up with a black tuxedo, the bow tie around his neck and hair pulled back with a coat of gel, only a few tufts left fell free to give the serious look.
She was just missing her.
It was the day.
The great day of marriage between Arohi Alhuwalia and Siddhart Malhotra, the two most popular guys in the field of acting.
And now, they were about to get married, in order to fulfill the dream of many fans.
-Oh Arohi, you're so beautiful! 'cried Sankit, with shining eyes.
The girl looked at the brother, wrapped in a beautiful wedding dress, , and give him a  bright smile.
The long black hair was elegantly styled and the curtain fell behind her shoulders, held back by a circlet of small diamonds.
A girl was bent over the skirt of her dress and she was arranging.
-My child, you are really beautiful! - Exclaimed her mother, approaching to meet her. She was dressed in a beautiful dress, elegant and a little gorgeous.
She clasped her in an embrace, and the bride giggled a little for feeling uncomfortable.
-Mom, you too? Come on, indeed is nothing so tragic! -
She broke up the hug and start dancing with her mom.
-Miss Arohi! Be careful, it could rip the dress! -
Scolded her the girl, who immediately took to rewind the skirt.
Arohi calmed down and smiled sadly, driving her tongue out.
-Excuse me ... -
She stood motionless and waited that she finish to prepare her.

When the ceremony finally began, all the guests rose up, respectful and eager to see the bride.
And on the first notes of the wedding march, she stood there, flanked by Sankit.
She, Arohi Alhuwalia.
Beautiful as she had never been before.
Shining almost like a goddess descended on earth.
Delicate as the wings of a fragile butterfly that has just discovered the joy of flying.
She walked along the corridor that would take her to the altar.
That would take her to him.
Siddhart smiled at her reassuringly and she smiled back, leaving Sankit's arm and finally reach the altar.
The groom took her hand, stroking the palm.
And the ceremony began. The priest uttered all set up and the couple exchanged more than a glance accomplice, ready for their last appearance.
And then, finally, the fateful words.
-Do you, Siddhart Malhotra take this her Arohi Alhuwalia as your legitimize wife? -
-I do.-
Siddhart turned to Arohi and slid the ring on her finger, letting it slip gently.
-And do you Arohi Alhuwalia take this him Siddhart Malhotra as your lawfully wedded husband? -
-I Do.-
Replied the girl firmly, and with a bright smile and shining eyes slipped the ring on the finger of Siddhart .

-Good. If anyone opposes this marriage, speak now or forever be silent .-

-Me! I am opposed to this marriage! 'said a voice.

Everyone turned toward the door of the church, where it stood, breathless, a figure.
He was a tall and muscular boy. The black hair, smooth and fine as violin strings, fell on chocolate colored yes. He was shortness of breath, a sign that he had just a long ride.
-ARJUN ... what the hell are you doing here? -
Exclaimed Arhi suprised, advancing a few steps down the aisle of the Church, under the gaze of all surprised.
Arjun approached her, and take her hands and look at her so eagerly that she felt blaze.
-Arohi, you can not marry him!... He do not deserve you! - he barked, indicating Siddhart..
-Hey! - protested Siddhart, but Arjun ignored him, too focused on the bride.
On her Arohi.
-Arjun... What are you ..? - Stammered the girl, confused and pleasantly surprised.
That thing make her so amazed that she no longer had the strength to laugh or make one of her usual jokes.
He take her by the shoulders, shaking vigorously, the expression of anguish and despair that inexplicably was reflected in those eyes where she had seen only ever apathetic.
- Arohi you can not marry him! You can not ... I ... I love you! -
He whispered the last words, with a sincere and sorrowful whisper, that warmed her heart in her chest and made her melt slowly.
-Ar..Arjun... I ... ... -
-Ssssh ... Do not say anything! Just ... -
But he did not finish the sentence because his lips pressed to those of Arohi and he kissed her gently.
One last kiss stained with passion. Feelings. Love.
When their lips parted slowly, they looked into each other eyes, searching each other like they had never done before.
They were in a world of their own, where the wedding guests and the whole Church no longer existed.
There were only two of them: Arjun and Arohi. Arohi and Arjun. And their love. Nothing more.
Arohi smiled, holding up her hand and stroked his cheek.
-I love you too ... but Arjun-
She bit her lower lip, undecided, looking down, obviously uncomfortable.
He looked anxious, ready for that refusal that would separate them forever.
Finally, after what seemed an infinity of time, Arohi looked up on the face of the young.
Then she grinned, amused.
"But you could not wait until the end of the filming of my new movie 'A marriage between celebrities' before declaring?

Now two years have passed since that day and my life is happy. Two strong arms clasped behind me, stroking my belly slightly swollen, and a mouth landed on my neck kissing it.
<<Are you happy ... Mrs. Singhania? >> he asked in a low voice as I watched the face of my daughter Priya, who slept. <<Yes, now I am ... Mr. Singhania>> I turned and threw my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly-.

Finally, my life is full of love.

I hope you like it Mohabbatians.
Merry Christmas

Love
Parm

Edited by ItalianPrincess - 25 December 2010 at 3:08am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam002aimy123destinyliesaddictive_kmhuk001samyrakhadija-kmhsezoMsFuzzybear69anjaliarora311love.1Luvmayurmaneet-anzaeram-Bollywood_Lovepiamistjuhi_ansarichip.princess14rasika.KKchanni_starHADmishtiartaDishali_Jainarunsunita_gm..anshita..sam111222IrikaLovesKMHCoffeeAddictshruthiRmIsHeZ.x.vrshn.aparna4karanikapunam2712ArjuhisisAkankshaa.Mariaa.RD..Akaisha..MyInspirationzRozainmariasrkmchopraAnjalii...xXx_Divya_

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
parm beautiful os !! 
i always love ur creations...
n also parm just go thru d os dere s a mixing of maan n geet instead of arjun n arohi !! 
anyways liked ur xmas giftHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUlicious

DUGGUlicious IF-Sizzlerz
DUGGUlicious
DUGGUlicious

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna4karanika

parm beautiful os !! 
i always love ur creations...
n also parm just go thru d os dere s a mixing of maan n geet instead of arjun n arohi !! 
anyways liked ur xmas giftHug

ohh goshh...soo sorryy...edited againTongue
Thanks AparnaHug
I love you

merry x-mas
-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
reserved

MERRY X MAS
Rozain IF-Sizzlerz
Rozain
Rozain

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Heya Chco hows ya

Thank you to share a wonderful OS its always nice to see
The outstanding work from you

I really appreciate your effort you always did on your work

see i am like waoooooooooo,,,,,,, Lolz dancing

Love the way you perform your effort

really captivating lovely and dazzling supremes

From me for you 10 by 10 as really glorious work fantabolousssssssssssssssss
rocking cool and such a ravishing purity In Os

DUGGUlicious

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
The OS was fab sweety! I loved itClapStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.DUGGUlicious

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Parm its still there..when the priset says..he says u ready to take GEET handa as ur wife..darling change that..
and two three lines end mein add na..pls..i wanna see some happy happy moments...
thanks a ton darling..
Merry christmas..

DUGGUlicious

samyra Groupbie
samyra
samyra

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
omg i absolutely love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amazing

DUGGUlicious

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index