Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana's song (Page 2)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

yes there was a song which Lolita sang but she sang at the ocassion of holi and it was a bengali song.
In SGP they have brought the song in Picnic, in OBS no song in picnic and no pass the parcel game so a good improvement here.
According to the sources Ragini is going to sing " Jaanay Kiya Baat Hai , Neend Nahi aati , Badi Lambi Raat Hai" Lata,s song.

You forgot to mention they didn't have swimming pool scene either on OBS. OBS managed to keep it more dignified. Yes some of the changes have been for the better but not all as we know very well.

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
well waiting 4 suhana song...... Even picnic is not bad just isan- sona bug me. They just went from bad 2 worst 2 disgusting....Angry want to kill them in pool scene Dead  I can't even use the Censored word for them , ( Seems word might get offence )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

well waiting 4 suhana song...... Even picnic is not bad just isan- sona bug me. They just went from bad 2 worst 2 disgusting....Angry want to kill them in pool scene Dead  I can't even use the Censored word for them , ( Seems word might get offence )

yar i know it has gone from bad to worse but i guess it will get better after that(from obs posts).But dont u guys think cvs have shown ishaan in bad light?

rabees011

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubas

Originally posted by netri

yar i know it has gone from bad to worse but i guess it will get better after that(from obs posts).But dont u guys think cvs have shown ishaan in bad light?

ishaan's character has been totally murdered...and he is like in ICU now...hope the doctors(CVs) realise what has to be done and revive him soon....

to be honest....i was dreading of the swimming pool scene...bt it wasnt as bad as i thot...bt yes it could have been avoided...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViews

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
The picnic was fab for everybody but not for Suhana, whe was all excitted the moment she went off the bus, ishaan was with her then but the moment they started playing, Ishaan became BACHA again and ran to his Sona buddy and from there it was all unbelievable , when he was picked up by KK he touched his feet knowing he is his FIL, hey dude he is FIL beacuse you ahave  WIFE, which he completely forgot and ignored, swimming scene was not as bad as cricket and my feeling is that , tomorrow when everybody is kind of surprised to hear that Suhana can sing, he is going to crack a joke at her, also he is wearing a jacket and that jacket is going to go to Sona as she would feel cold not to Suhana, unlike other couples around who would give there jackets to there wives, I have this feeling that it would happen some how.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shiuli84KhaLidaH111192Shwets1502

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged

The picnic was fab for everybody but not for Suhana, whe was all excitted the moment she went off the bus, ishaan was with her then but the moment they started playing, Ishaan became BACHA again and ran to his Sona buddy and from there it was all unbelievable , when he was picked up by KK he touched his feet knowing he is his FIL, hey dude he is FIL beacuse you ahave WIFE, which he completely forgot and ignored, swimming scene was not as bad as cricket and my feeling is that , tomorrow when everybody is kind of surprised to hear that Suhana can sing, he is going to crack a joke at her, also he is wearing a jacket and that jacket is going to go to Sona as she would feel cold not to Suhana, unlike other couples around who would give there jackets to there wives, I have this feeling that it would happen some how.

any scene of sushaan's on picnic...tell me

Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
In the very begining when Suhana got off the bus Ishaan was behind , then she was taking pictures and Ishaan was behind her, when all the ladies were praying, Suhana excitedly screamed," Ishaan mujhay bhi prayer karna hai" and thats it , nothing after that, he was sitting very close to Sonali and 4 feet apart Suhana!!!

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged

The picnic was fab for everybody but not for Suhana, whe was all excitted the moment she went off the bus, ishaan was with her then but the moment they started playing, Ishaan became BACHA again and ran to his Sona buddy and from there it was all unbelievable , when he was picked up by KK he touched his feet knowing he is his FIL, hey dude he is FIL beacuse you ahave  WIFE, which he completely forgot and ignored, swimming scene was not as bad as cricket and my feeling is that , tomorrow when everybody is kind of surprised to hear that Suhana can sing, he is going to crack a joke at her, also he is wearing a jacket and that jacket is going to go to Sona as she would feel cold not to Suhana, unlike other couples around who would give there jackets to there wives, I have this feeling that it would happen some how.

The way he ignoring her , it's unbelievable. Even at pass the pillow, She was happy that he bought food for her but when she saw he also bought for sona she didn't eat that. just disappointed and put the food down. 
           She is suppressing  her anger, frustration, disappointment at Ishan so much that it's feels as if she is  a boiling volcano (My POV) well it's gonna erupt soon. Her talk with Sanjana blew me away. She seem so clam & Collected but then i realiz It seems calm becuz storm's brewing  . I think she should leave Ishan after confrontation so that BM and Dadaji can marry Ishan with sona. Serves them right . BM should realiz that Suhana is going through what she suffered years ago.  Her POV on bringing them togather is taking them further apart.
       Plus If sona is helping them than Should she not realiz that now is the time to take few steps backward? 
I read in one of the posts that may be Sona too is falling for Ishan . Seems to me She always loved him but how much she never knew. I think during she is not acting with Ishna but forgotten her purpose. She is enjoying her self with Ishan & not trying to make Suhana jealous. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192infinity00

Go to top