Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taming the wild 8 SURPRISE pg-307 (Page 96)

mansibharti Goldie
mansibharti
mansibharti

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjain

Originally posted by mansibharti

mannu will u update general part  today???

hey M ,yes i am going to put up another installment today but u c.. i could not finish it all up it got so big .. i got carried away a little while writing it and couldn't stop .. i will update in a while and will continue with the rest ASAP Big smile

thanku so so so very much mannuu..my sunday sucksss LOL..but now ...m sooo eagerly waiting for next part ..can't tell u made me hapyyyyyyyyy.....Tongue

update soonnn ...eekkkssssssBig smileTongueLOL

i am also not a big fan of sundays except that it allows me to sleep till late.. hope you like this one it has leo too in itWink

dmg dear.. no this is not the PM part it is the general reading update.. i know the pages are just vanishing away and i too fear that it might contain just 1 update..Shocked hey bhagwan Dead.. next time i will open the thread only when i am ready with the update thats for sure Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divan_kashMunchkin.cant.be.assed.sweetdesiresjain

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged

hey M ,yes i am going to put up another installment today but u c.. i could not finish it all up it got so big .. i got carried away a little while writing it and couldn't stop .. i will update in a while and will continue with the rest ASAP Big smile

thanku so so so very much mannuu..my sunday sucksss LOL..but now ...m sooo eagerly waiting for next part ..can't tell u made me hapyyyyyyyyy.....Tongue

i am also not a big fan of sundays except that it allows me to sleep till late.. hope you like this one it has leo too in itWink

dmg dear.. no this is not the PM part it is the general reading update.. i know the pages are just vanishing away and i too fear that it might contain just 1 update..Shocked hey bhagwan Dead.. next time i will open the thread only when i am ready with the update thats for sure Wink

yayy..agree u guys work so I can understnad sunday is like blessing ....but right now ..as m not doing anything...so for me everyday is like sunday only LOL...but seriously ...today's day was exceptionally boring Stern Smile

now ..u r making me super impatient ..can't wait for long ..jaldi update karna...Tongue
LOL

yaad aya ..I have one more small requesht...shud I say????????LOL

Edited by sjain - 30 January 2011 at 7:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divan_kashmansibharti

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

yaaay cant wait to read it :)
i dont care u gt carried on the more the merrier LOL
zarqaa x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibharti

divan_kash Senior Member
divan_kash
divan_kash

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Yayyyyyyyyy!!! we will get BIGGGG part.... DancingDancingDancingDancing

YAYYYYYYY lallalallalalallalallalaaPartyDancing

waiting waiting waiting desperately EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

mansibharti

MissDior Senior Member
MissDior
MissDior

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

DancingDancing we are getting update todayBig smile  It's absolutely fine that you got carried away, It means big part for usBig smile. I can't wait for the part Day Dreaming

PS i hope you remember about my requestSmile

Edited by -simi - 30 January 2011 at 8:17am

mansibharti

pujalovesAR Groupbie
pujalovesAR
pujalovesAR

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Hey, Mansi Di, that was a lovely update... armaan is so cute... loved his desperateness to spend a little time wid his own wife..awww... !!!!LOLLOLLOL
plz update the nxt part soon ... dying to read it... and i hope we get the pm soon as well..
.SmileSmileSmile

mansibharti

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
What time can we expect the update????????????? :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibharticant.be.assed.

mansibharti Goldie
mansibharti
mansibharti

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged

yayy..agree u guys work so I can understnad sunday is like blessing ....but right now ..as m not doing anything...so for me everyday is like sunday only LOL...but seriously ...today's day was exceptionally boring Stern Smile

now ..u r making me super impatient ..can't wait for long ..jaldi update karna...Tongue
LOL

yaad aya ..I have one more small requesht...shud I say????????LOL

of course dear do you even need a permission ?? Big smile

sjain

Go to top