Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taming the wild 8 SURPRISE pg-307 (Page 85)

arooshee IF-Dazzler
arooshee
arooshee

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
dying to read  more
u are a fab writer
always leaves me wanting for more
want to see ar becoming one "soul" & truly soulmtes
give us more more more tons of killer parts like this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divan_kashmansibharti

sonakap1 Senior Member
sonakap1
sonakap1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
SUPERB..................Maja aa gaya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibharti

rtjks Goldie
rtjks
rtjks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Nice 2nd inst.

Update soon.

mansibharti

nandinii Groupbie
nandinii
nandinii

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Hey Mansi!!!
read the second installment.it was fab loved it.......
dying to read more more and more......the hunger of readin more is indescribable.........love u nd ur ff
cont soon
tc
luv
nandini 

divan_kashmansibharti

jannat4ever Goldie
jannat4ever
jannat4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it.............
continue soon
thanks 4 da pm

mansibharti

simone_ksg Groupbie
simone_ksg
simone_ksg

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
loved  the  second  installment  to  bits...riddhima  know's  how  to  handle  armaan  and  cool  him  down  really  well...loved  it  when  he  called  her  riddimba  and  absolutely  loved  the  way  she  shut  him  up  by  kissing  him...that  part  was  really  hot...
please  post  the  third  installment  soon...cant  wait  to  read  more....
and  ofcourse  try  and   give  us  the  pm  part  soon....Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divan_kashmansibhartishonadesire

MissDior Senior Member
MissDior
MissDior

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Hey congrats for 7th threadBig smileParty, It was just 2 updates in 7th thread, i can undrestand that, your story is so amazingBig smile

Part 65
Awww Ar was seeing Ridz everywhere, and when she actually was there, he couldn't belive it was her LOLLOLLOL
I totally loved their moment...., but someone had to come between, this time it was Muskis call. Ar and his rules.....
" And you won't stop me from eating ice-cream "
" O..huuh , no way mister " She was about to say ok when she realized what he'd asked " tumhari marzi ab nahi chalegi, tumhe kya dena hai aur kya nahi that
I'll decide okay " He tried to argue but she quietened him LOLLOLLOL
Ridz was waiting for Ar in the garden so sweet of herSmile.
Aditti, chirag and Roh, swati are getting married, and is was swwt of Shashank and Padma to give aditti as their daughterSmile.
Nice Ar and Anji scene, they were eating and talking about how strict Ridz is, jise yaad kar rahe the wohi agai.LOLLOLLOL
Ar was so afraid of Ridz, that he blamed Anji LOLLOL
" but.. Main wo.. It was Anjy's idea. She asked me to give her company " pointed at shocked Anjy
" heyy you liar ! Ridhhi samjha le apne is jhute husband ko. khud yahaan baith kar ice cream kha raha tha and now he's blaming me ! " she glared at him LOLLOLLOL:
Pehle Muski ki call, phir Nikki ne socha mein kyo piche raho AR ki moment spoil karne meinTongueLOLLOLLOL:
 But Nikki was sweet, talking loudly with Aditti, so AR would know they were coming to kitchenBig smile.
Ar and Abhi were helping in kitchen, and they were arguing over who can cut potato better, and then juggling. Not enough with that, when they were punsished
they were still on with whos better.LOLLOL I love Ar and abhi scenes LOLLOLLOL
Now it's Anjis turn to play the villain, she wants the girls to saty over until CA RS wedding. Thats so unfair to Ar.Unhappy
I loved AR scene, where they talked about missing each other, and their feeling, beautifully written.Big smile
The best part of this part, was Ridz love letter. I loved everything about it.ClapBig smile
instead of any address it had a lip mark..EmbarrassedBig smile
The love you so desperately seeked is here in my arms. Remember when you asked why I liked Vivek and were not satisfied with my answer ,now I know why that
was because now I know he wasn't the one for me, and not even close to what you are. Let me tell you that straight mister that you are the one for me. You're
the one I dream about. No one can make me laugh like you, even when I'm knee deep in tears. I've been waiting for you to see the love in my eyes that's only
for you. I need you. I miss you when you're gone, and it hurts when you're sad. I love you, Armaan for everything you are. The way you are...
and there was a kiss mark at the end too...  ClapClap
Brilliant partSmile

Part 66:
Awsoem Scene with Ar and Ridz, i like the way they talk about their feeling to each other. Ar came to meet Ridz after reading her love letterTongue.
" yupp, my first love letter. And it was.." he paused making her look up at him. He smiled " the most beautiful thing I could've ever imagined. It's just
perfect.. Every word you wrote on that paper is now imprinted here
.. on my heart, for forever.."  Day DreamingDay Dreaming
So Anji hasn't stop being the villain yet, ruined their momentDead.
" kya yaar Anjy, jab pata hai to why are you still here. Don't you have something else to do other than playing villain in someones love life " he just could
not stop himself now. Aww poor Ar it's so unfair to him. Awww Ridz fed Ar with her hands, and Ar to koi mokah nahi chorta ek aur nai ruleTongueLOL
Ar is so smart, he easily escaped from Atuls questionBig smile
" Arre socho agar Chirag se kehte ki ' Chirag what kind of arrangement would you like ? ' to pata hai kya hota.." everyone shook their heads, including
Chirag, curious to know what he would have done " sabse pehle to mehndi ki jagah haathon par betadine solution lagta, baarat ambulance main aati aur shaadi
hospital main hoti ! and this is not all, photos ki jagah sabka X-ray hota aur khana main vitamin B and C ki goliyan milti.. Aur peene ke liye Glucose and
ORS ka solution hota aur sabse bada jhatka.. Shaadi ke baad Chirag kehta.. ' next please ' " LOLLOL
Ar understands Ridz so well, and he is ready to take it easyBig smile
Getting no help from Abhimanyu he thought of something frantically " Umm wo.. Niki.. Wo main tayar hone hi ja raha tha magar.. Magar wo is Modi ne daer karwa
di "
" huuhh, maine ??! " Abhimanyu said confused
" yeah, you know he pulled me to the balcony and you know what he was ogling at those hot girls downstairs ,he said it was ' nice view ' " Niki's mouth fell
open hearing it, and Armaan did a small victory dance LOLLOLLOL 
Ar koi mokah nahi chorta Abhi ko tease karne mein.TongueLOL
" I forgot something.." Before he could say anything, she pulled out something and put a black mark near his ear " now it's perfect.. Jaldi aana okay "
planting a quick kiss on his head she rushed out, leaving him speechless again
 Day DreamingDay Dreaming    BP is funnyLOLLOL Ar wasn't understanding when Ridz told him about taking next step, and he was so confuesd untill she showed himBlushing
Armaan held her hand entwining his fingers with hers, their eyes met and the priests started reciting the seven vows of matrimony. Holding each others hand
they recited all the promises that the priest chanted, promising themselves to each other for eternity... Once again.
There was a third wedding indeed, of which only two people knew... And that was more than enough... Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Awww ANji and Atul had a baby girlBig smile PartyIAm glad this time Ridz went home with ArBig smile.
Fab updateSmile

Finally iam done with reading all partsDancing. Now iam going to start with thread 8Dancing
you have done a great job with story, and you have written every part so beautifullySmile. You leave me speechless every time.  God bless youSmile 

Edited by -simi - 24 January 2011 at 3:01am

mansibhartishonadesire

MissDior Senior Member
MissDior
MissDior

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged

Di iam still waiting for your replay on my request for AN part Smile

Edited by -simi - 24 January 2011 at 3:01am

mansibharti

Go to top