Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taming the wild 8 SURPRISE pg-307 (Page 72)

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Awesome installment.

i'm really sorry for being so late.I'm having my tests and there is election in my university,so I hope u understand.
I'll comment in detail once u post the whole part but PLZ DONOT FORGET TO PM ME.
I'll really cry if u miss me as I love AR  a lot and u u know very well how much I love ur ff.
The beginiing of this part has left me speechless.It's very different from ur usual style of writing and the conversations b/w AR without words is just excellent.I could see AR infront of my eyes during their journey back home in the car and then then their small walk from gate to house.Riddhima's feelings were soooooooooooooooooo beautiful .armaan's calm nature astonished me first,but soon he was back to himself.Poor guy-how much can he be patient?
I want the vilains out of their life for this night now plz.
plz jaldi se update karo.i'm desperate to read the next part.
love u Asma. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divan_kashmansibharti

AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
hey cont the part soon
MissDior Senior Member
MissDior
MissDior

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Hey iam finished with 2nd thread Big smileyyipppiiiiiiBig smile... I was actually looking for old DMG videos, and then I found this forum. The first thing i saw on Fan Fictions was your story, and now Iam totally in love with it. I found other fic, too like TWOS, but first I have to finsih all parts of taming the wild, and then I will start reading other storiesSmile  Here goes the parts

part 41:
So many misunderstandingConfused.....Muski was so harsh torward Ar,                                                     she didn't let him tuch the    babyOuch
Ar supprised me here, who could Ar do that, iknow she provoked him, but still
Now Ridz is gonna be more angry with ArUnhappy, and never trust him gooossshhhhh
Awwww Veeru is really sweet, he too wants grandchildrenEmbarrassed
Superb partSmile

Part 42:
Awwww Ar is sooo sweet, he is doing som much for Ridz, and the coffee written sorry on it was so cute.Smile
I liked the way Ar apologized. I liked the conversation they had. Iam so happy they are friends now.
It was so cute how Ar gave Leo as a gift to ridzzz. I really like Ars characterBig smile.
Great partSmile

Part 43:
It was so sweet of Muski to do puja fro Ridz and AngiraBig smile Ar promised her to find Vivek, Ar is so sweet.
Nice to see Ridz is slowly bonding with him. I loved the part where Ar teases Ridz with the name RidhimbaLOLLOL
Fab. partSmile

Part 44:
Their trip was awsome, hmmmm I don't think Ridz really loves Vivek, he was just a great friend, not mre then a friend. I hope she realise that.
She can actually just love ArmanTongue I hope Ar and muskis realationship don't get spoiled..
The party part was great, Ridz recognized Ar for his dimpelsLOL
Cute partSmile

Part 45:
Finally Rah and Muski knows why Ar didn't hold Angel. I missed Muski talking to Ar.
I loved Ar when he was talking with Angel, like she understood everythingTongue
Iam wondering when Ar will tell Ridz about his past
Awsome partSmile

Part 46:
" I want you to sleep with me " she blurted it out  " whhaatt ??! " " haan ,I can't bear it anymore...ab ek yahi tarika hai ,bolo is it fine by you ?? "
" main.. Wo.. Magar.." he fumbled for words never in his dreams he thought she would say something like this " are you sure Ridhhima ?! Yeh.. Ab main kya kahun ? " he scratched his forehead
" of course i'm sure ,i can't bear Muski's third degree anymore "
" what 'Muski's 3rd degree ?!' but isme Muski kahan se aa gayi.?? Abhi to main aur tum.. Tum aur main.. Ek saath..." he was confused
" what are you saying Armaan what tum aur main ?? " then it dawned on her what he thouht of her words " noo ! Not that way you pervert !! But just sleep on same bed ! Samjhe " hitting him on his arm    LOLLOLROFL
I loved this part. Thanks to Muski they share the bed.
Finally Prajapat is out Of the storyBig smile Ar fights with goons for herDay Dreaming
Amazing partSmile

Part 47:
Abhi and Nikki are backSmile. Ar is going to be so stressed cause of AbhiTongue
I loved the whole pool scene, the way Ar looks at Ridz, and the way Ridz looks at Ar. and offcourse their little convesation in pool.Day DreamingDay Dreaming
The tie teing scene was so cuteSmile.
Awsome, and superb partSmile

Now I have just 20 parts left Dancing... sorry i don't think i will be able too read and comment before friday, I have so many projects to doAngry.. but i will read the remaining parts on friday, and saturady
till then take care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibharti

MaNaLoVeKaSh Goldie
MaNaLoVeKaSh
MaNaLoVeKaSh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
update sooon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

mansibharti

sonakap1 Senior Member
sonakap1
sonakap1

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonakap1

reserved

Good start Mansi....AR feeling covered brilliantly...Leo-Ridz 'milap' very cute....This Family is so hyper!!!!

Ridz explaining to Muski why she is eating with left hand is going to be very interesting....Please try to complete the update soon.

divan_kashmansibharti

uhima Senior Member
uhima
uhima

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
wow plz plz plz update the remaininf prt plz fren i m dying plz plz

mansibharti

qt4ever Goldie
qt4ever
qt4ever

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Di next installment kab milega?
soniaraheja Goldie
soniaraheja
soniaraheja

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
yayyy.............u updated........chota hi sahi.........thank u thank u thank u so much................atleast shuruwat to ki...............Tongue..............it was superb....wow whole family.including leo..... was just amazing......just update fast yaa. plzz plzz plzzz ....eeeeeeeeeeeeeee cant wait for next.Tongue 

divan_kashmansibharti

Go to top