Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansibharti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: onlyonevian

Hello Mansi...

As like others I can't claim I am a regular online reader....Being a doctor and working in a remote area of TN I don't have internet connection....So whenever the people of NGO where I am working goes fr taking the supply of medicines..sometimes I used to go with them....Then I will make some excuse and take the printout of ur story and read it duing my leisure time....

So kindly accpet mY CONGO FOR THE sixth thread and kindly PM me....

AS per ur new rules for PMIng....i won't be eligible..But kindly accept my request and send me....

so that whenever I am coming for the next city trip i can take and printout and read it....plzzz.

Kindly PM me......

And reg ur story line...its superb .....Can't explain with my limited vocabulary

Thanking u
And expecting a PM by my next trip

hey thank you so much i cant explain how nice it feels when people go out of their way to appreciate your work๐Ÿ˜Š. thanks a ton and considering your case ,you can be the only exception here...๐Ÿ˜‰ the part is still under construction so no worries especially when you  have someone who can challenge a tortoise๐Ÿ˜† .. I've  written something but its in my register coz i didnt had my phone with me at that time so as soon as i manage to copy that i will update...

P.S: guys.. i know you have been soo nice and patient but give me time till tomorrow i will put up another  installment.. couldnt get the time to copy it.. shorry๐Ÿ˜ณ

P.S: guys.. i know you have been soo nice and patient but give me time till tomorrow i will put up another  installment.. couldnt get the time to copy it.. shorry๐Ÿ˜ณ

arreee diii put up a scanned image na... m too impatioent 2 wait till 2morow...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
pinkss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Mansiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
jus read da part.....it was soooooooo cute...loved AR's thaughts n da constatnt growing relation b/w em....loveddddddddd itttttttttttttttttt .....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
buh wat happened to da PM part....i thaught we were suppose 2 get a a PM part tooo...hav i missed da PM part ๐Ÿ˜•??????????
plzz reply sooonnn....n if possible do PM da part
tc...love u loadssssssssssss
JIA๐Ÿ˜ณ
mansibharti thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyaa

arreee diii put up a scanned image na... m too impatioent 2 wait till 2morow...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

cant sweety, this technology keep confusing me ๐Ÿ˜›plus i cant take any kind of risk experimenting with my cell phone, it carries waaayyy too many things that I dont have the copy of ,and i dont want another accident like last time.. you know naa when my mom accidently tore off the pages where i'd written the part๐Ÿคข, that was terrible ! so just a day more. i dont promise a very big installment but yes as much as i can manage...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mansibharti thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkss

Hey Mansiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

jus read da part.....it was soooooooo cute...loved AR's thaughts n da constatnt growing relation b/w em....loveddddddddd itttttttttttttttttt .....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
buh wat happened to da PM part....i thaught we were suppose 2 get a a PM part tooo...hav i missed da PM part ๐Ÿ˜•??????????
plzz reply sooonnn....n if possible do PM da part
tc...love u loadssssssssssss
JIA๐Ÿ˜ณ

jia sweetheart this is the PM part , but it hasn't reached to the point here it wont be given for general reading .. so for that you have to wait a bit๐Ÿ˜‰, dont worry you haven't  missed anything.

Originally posted by: mansibharti

cant sweety, this technology keep confusing me ๐Ÿ˜›plus i cant take any kind of risk experimenting with my cell phone, it carries waaayyy too many things that I dont have the copy of ,and i dont want another accident like last time.. you know naa when my mom accidently tore off the pages where i'd written the part๐Ÿคข, that was terrible ! so just a day more. i dont promise a very big installment but yes as much as i can manage...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aye aye captain!!! as u say๐Ÿ˜†... one more day ufffff๐Ÿ˜›
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Mansi! Update sooooon! And the next installment is gonna be PMed or posted here itself!? Let me know please! Thanks and great going! Can't wait to read further!
maggie131984 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazinf part mansi.. loved hwo you potrayed what was goign on in AR's mind. Loved the Leo part specially.. will love to see Arman threatening Leo and Ridhima catching Arman doing it and he will have to apologize to Leo . :D.. Waiting eagerly for the pm . :)
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
manuuuuu ..take ur time...
will wait till tomoro....

scanning is not that risky..it will decrease iur work...so u can try it :)))
divi1oct thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey mansi,

I am eagerly waiting for  the next part..๐Ÿ˜›
Update soon..๐Ÿ˜