Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taming the wild 8 SURPRISE pg-307 (Page 49)

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Cry
Originally posted by mansibharti

hotie: trying yaar

hehe_haha: thanks dear

saniashzadi_10: thanks for understanding yaar ,i was really busy now trying best to complete asap

kash_arsh: thanks for the tempting offer dear but i think i will let them live for a while

cute.arsh: trying yaar trying

arshbest: thanks sakshi, this time the rules will be little different.. and the requirements will be given when the part is ready.. so a little more wait.

AMMY12: ammy i know you are waiting eagerly for the update but plz have some mercy on this thread.. try not to spam 

prety_cool93, divi1oct: i am trying my best dears

dazzlingdeeva: thanks a lot deeva, it feels really nice and worthwhile to see that you can actually see and feel what is written ,the most desired words for anyone who  writes i am working on the next part lets see when it gets finished.. i really cant give you the time , you know naa its jinxed

salinashah: salina i read your PM's and you know my answer and that day you said that you are in 9th standard but tell me how can a 9th standard child be 18 yrs of age ?? kuch to gadbad hai Tongue

sjain: hey M where are you hun, i am not fine yaar i dont know what has happened i want to write but i cant write and it is getting delayed ,just pray for me yaar.. love you too

beauty: hey ,i know that you do hit the like tab and dont worry you can see the requirements when the part is done . and yeah you are still in my list

armaan_kash4ever: thanks for understanding yaar i hope this fruit of patience is really sweet considering so many are waiting for it

qt4ever: thanks dear

kash_arsh: i am not trying to get rid of you dear but just trying to save my thread.. LOL

rinku4u: my baby monster, i did reply to all your comments and you are still complaining !! ans sweety atom bomb bhi chota hi hota lekin uska effect dekha hai.. you fall into the same category LOL   i hope ab aapko justice mil gaya hoga Wink

sana.malik: great, thanks for understanding dear

skippy02: if you fulfill the requirements then ofcourse you will 

hotie: of course you can call me di.. Big smile

priya: shubh shubh bolo yaar i am really hoping ki is baar 2 se jyada updates ho jaayein

manaloveskash: thanks for giving time dear 

khushboo.online: hey khushboo, welcome to the wild, finally you broke your silence ,the part Soulmates is still in progress you'll know when it gets completed..  thank  you for your appreciation 

jodubai: yeah jo 45 pages already up.. bit scary if you ask me.. what if the part doesnt turns out to be upto the expectations ,so you are off to Mumbai great !! i miss vada pao yaar i really can live off on that thing can you plz eat two on my behalf.. i think you wont miss much here the rate by which i am going i would easily require another ten days to finish the part but lets see ...Confused you enjoy your holidaysBig smile

arpsin, slinashah, blessing-beauty: trying guys ... and salina i did sent you birthday wishes dear

nidha1983: thanks nidha and wish you a very happy lohri too..

parit.mansi: mansi dear the part isnt finished yet ,you have to wit a little bit more

diyaa1pk: hey thoda sa aur diyaa

-simi: hey simi welcome to the wild dear, glad you like the parts yet.. the parts will get bigger now and it might take you some time to read all of them and hopefully by the time you finish them all the next part will be up Big smile will wait for your review on the others

taniyaarman: work is in progress

Hello_01: update by weekend ! kind of impossible dear but i will try not to delay it too much 

disha4life: little bit more dear

soul10: welcome to the wild dear, all 7 threads in 4-5 days great speed ! the requirements will be declared later lets see if you fall in the category of getting the full part readers

iffath_arshia: i really hope to have atleast more than 2 updates in this thread.. hope so Wink

fatzfathi: tahks for understanding dear, i now it is long delayed but what can i do work has fallen in love with meOuchLOL

working on it guys, geet sweety you know naa that i cant give you the time it is cursed Confused

crazyap: thanks for appreciating dear working on the next part Embarrassed
oh god di hhaha u r really funny di i am not in 9th standard  yaar my sis is in 9th n i am in 12 class  .this year after march i am gonna be  in set insteafen college for admission .when i was on trip on kashmir so my sis are having some of the problem in her studies she cant call me because wahan networks nahi pohonch rahe the( u know the hilly areas) she cant find any suitable para for her on the net so just she used my id for that nothing else.she is really naughty she used my id instead of her one.but what can i do with her  .she  is too cute to resist .
well di this is my trueeeeee explanation.
and di plz send the part .plzzz
reply me.
plzzzzzzzz di mujhse inta mat plead karwaiye i am really love ur FF and plzzzzzzz pm me. i am really tired now.plz di send the pm and say yesCryCryCryCryCry
love u
salina 

i want pm di plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by salinashah - 13 January 2011 at 7:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibharti

meow23 IF-Rockerz
meow23
meow23

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update

mansibharti

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

working on it guys, geet sweety you know naa that i cant give you the time it is cursed Confused

okkk diiiiii.....please try to update soon......u know na how badly we r waiting for  "SOULMATE".......Smile

Edited by sweetdesire - 13 January 2011 at 8:29am

mansibharti

AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
congo for new thread cont soon

mansibharti

nidha1983 IF-Sizzlerz
nidha1983
nidha1983

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

nidha1983: thanks nidha and wish you a very happy lohri too..

working on it guys, 

ur welcome do it soon u know otherwise i m going to eat ur brain like this baby

mansibharti

rinku4u IF-Dazzler
rinku4u
rinku4u

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

rinku4u: my baby monster, i did reply to all your comments and you are still complaining !! ans sweety atom bomb bhi chota hi hota lekin uska effect dekha hai.. you fall into the same category LOL   i hope ab aapko justice mil gaya hoga Wink

hehehhehe... yeashhh Dii ... milaa  Baby monster ko justice mila .... But mujhe thank you bolna accha nehi lagta ..so no  THANK YOU ... ab lage haatho mere  liye likkha update de dijiye naa  mere liye toh alag dish hai ... hai naa?

mansibharti

rinku4u IF-Dazzler
rinku4u
rinku4u

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
yaayyyyyyy half century of TTW 8th thread complete WITHOUT A SINGLE UPDATE ... Yiipppppppeeee

Edited by rinku4u - 13 January 2011 at 10:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fatzfathisoniarahejamansibhartidiyaa1pkshonadesire

zoya-ammy Goldie
zoya-ammy
zoya-ammy

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
arre di 50 pages widout uptd.

mansibharti

Go to top