Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taming the wild 8 SURPRISE pg-307 (Page 40)

arman_kash4ever Senior Member
arman_kash4ever
arman_kash4ever

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
congratulations for the new thread diiiPartyParty
plsssssssss have mercy nd update soonCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibharti

neha2607 IF-Dazzler
neha2607
neha2607

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
HEY DI,
ATLEAST YEH TOH BATA DO WHEN CAN WE EXPECT AN UPDATE.........
AND IF POSSIBLE CAN YOU PM ME "AN PART" AS WELL BCOZ I GUESS I MISSED SOMEPARTS IN B/W.
AND PLZ DI TRY AND UPDATE ASAP AND PM IT TO ME TOOO PLZ (I CAN DEFINITELY DIGEST THEN AFTER ALL IT IS THE MOST AWAITED PART
WinkTongue)

BUT DONT TAKE STRESS AS WE CAN UNDERSTAND AAP BUSY HOGE SO WE'LL WAIT Confused
TAKE CARE

LUV,
NEHA

Edited by neha2607 - 18 March 2011 at 4:55am

mansibharti

Altaira Goldie
Altaira
Altaira

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! to mansi n all TTW readers..

Heyya mansi,.i thought to go for a round 2 in TTW till u update the nxt part..i might have not noticed before reading but in part 40 Beform The Storm..armaan want to give riddhima a suprise that evening but tables turned and took a big turn der before he shows his suprise..so my question wat exactly was d suprise dat armaan planned for riddhima der? r did i miss something..its not mentioned in the diary also as far as read..i wanna know wat he planned there...plz :D

TTW reader
H@rry ;D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abagreemansibharti

ARKJ_4EVER IF-Rockerz
ARKJ_4EVER
ARKJ_4EVER

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
hey hi!!! just read this ff in 3 days n it's fabulous...u've written it beautifully...all the moments n all the ups n downs in AR life is described amazingly...this ff's 1 of the most awesome n mind blowing story here1!!ClapClapClap...

the naughtiness's soooooooooooooo cute as always Armaan's way too great n perfect n Riddhima's really awesome...

Congrats 4 the 8th thread!!!Party
n update soon yaar u've stopped the last part 2 a really "AR" SPECIAL...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abagreemansibhartiqt4ever

mansibharti Goldie
mansibharti
mansibharti

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged

hi guys i know as usual you are waiting for the update but really guys i got some rest just yesterday.. ab ja kar kuch relief mila hai and now i will start again. to tell you the  truth itne dino se kuch bhi nahi likha Ouch,i was neck deep in work Dead. i still cant assure you about the time of the next update but yes i will try my level best ,after all its the most awaited one.. hai naaWink

Love you allBig smile

P.S  sabko reply milga but thoda sa wait karna padega .. shorryy Embarrassed

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

pridarshi9OpTiMiStIc.cUtfatzfathiarman_kash4everswarobi1AnokheebueatyAltairaMaNaLoVeKaShdivi1octshonadesirekavyaaarmaanlover_7rinku4ukashishdabestsweetdesiresjain

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by mansibharti

hi guys i know as usual you are waiting for the update but really guys i got some rest just yesterday.. ab ja kar kuch relief mila hai and now i will start again. to tell you the  truth itne dino se kuch bhi nahi likha Ouch,i was neck deep in work Dead. i still cant assure you about the time of the next update but yes i will try my level best ,after all its the most awaited one.. hai naaWink

Love you allBig smile

It ok Mansi..

Take your time dear..but we are greedy soul so keep asking for it..hhehhee

Hope you get time n write..

Itz most awaited part but take your sweet time to make it awesomeWink

mansibharti

OpTiMiStIc.cUt Groupbie
OpTiMiStIc.cUt
OpTiMiStIc.cUt

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansibharti

Love you allBig smile

intehaaa hogaye intezaaar ki =p
no no mansi dear its ok.....take your time :D

mansibharti

mansibharti Goldie
mansibharti
mansibharti

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

saniashzadi_10: hey sania i will surely tell you the requirements to get the On Request part but only after i get it done with.. lets see if you fall into that category or not

here-i-am: hey dear i am also worried about that already 40 pages and that too without a single update !!!

lali_lali: hey lali yes you were in my buddy list waise i dont have any body list LOL.. actually you were kind of invisible so i was not sure whether you still visit the forum or not so in the recent editing your name got deleted but its okay i'll add you againBig smile 

coolgirl319: thanks a lot dear , i have to see if you are in my buddy list or not.. i'll let you knowSmile

richa_b: richa babes i am infinitely happy to see you back here again .. i will have detailed talk with you once i get some time ... which hopefully is soon. thank you so much for the wishes and i will see you again soon.. Big smile

sindukur: dear sindu for me you are coming to india not going.. welcome dearBig smile

shonagudia: hey thanks a lot 

love_arri: yaar i have been sooo busy with work ki kuch aur karne ka time nahi mila i know as usual i am testing patience but i just could do nothing about it.. sorry , trying my best.. dont worry the part is going to have everything you want rest you judge and tell meBig smile

hopefully: hey parths welcome to wild its great to hear from silent readers thank you very much ,the upcoming part is written in a way that it will be available to both underage as well as adult readers though i cannot promise the whole part to underage ones but they can get the hang of it ,so no worries there.. and if you fulfill the requirements then you can get the PM part too... but for that you have to wait. the diary is going to come up again but after a while it has some more role to play..  thanks a lot for your lovely words of appreciation Big smile

sonakap1: hey sona, trying my best yaar

sjain: hey M yaar i was buried under work only now got resurfaced .. will start writing again today...  

anushkajain: anushka yaar gaddi to ab chalna shuru karegi aur delhi to abhi duur hai.. thodi thand rakhoLOL

jiku: hey jiku, hope you got over your party mood by now.. wish you a very happy new year too , yaar sabke comments ke reply ab kiye hain infact 7th thread ke to abhi tak ho rahe hain 240 pages !! can you believe it .. thoda sa time to lagega naa and that too when the replier is a person like me Tongue LOL

neha2607: thanks a ton neha dear that was really nice to hear .. the requirements shall soon be declared but only after the part gets completed so wait for a while now

nikhi..: thanks dear

priya: hey priya i really hope ki iss baar ek se jyada update ho jaayein is thread par, agar aap logon ki kripa rahi to...Wink

black_beauty: just a little while more dear

anokhee: anokhee sweety i really cant say how much time it would need but i will try my best to do it ASAP

Edited by mansibharti - 11 January 2011 at 6:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Black_beautyanushkajain-wild-

Go to top